If Cb Works As Well As Casseipoea Shows...

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also in for a group buy but have zero way of testing it....also is there a way to get this in to the US that doesn't involve creating a fake company as someone previously stated?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Well. I'm gonna do a tiny bit of research on who to buy / how to do this and test it. I think waiting for the results of the last phase test which I saw should be released this month is good. So we have until then.

Anyone in here who reads this is welcome to try to do research for the buy also.

I'm for sure buying some so it'd be good if we can coordinate and get a lot at a discount and tested.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm in the US myself and live near a university. Maybe I can see if they test / places around me that test.

Need to figure out how customs works and all that as I keep reading about that. If it's a larger batch I guess it's seized?

Regardless I'm gonna figure out a way to get CB. I needs it.

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the US myself and live near a university. Maybe I can see if they test / places around me that test.

Need to figure out how customs works and all that as I keep reading about that. If it's a larger batch I guess it's seized?

Same...keep me posted and let's figure something out for a GB if the data released later this month is positive

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

choose ems as carrier. never had anything seized with them.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I would also be down for a group buy. At this point I want to wait until next month to see the trail 2 data that’s coming up, fingers crossed. Do you think prices will drop once winlevi comes out next year? Also is there a way to get this off label and somehow increase the concentration from 1 to something like 6 or 7%? I‘m not a chemist but I guess if that would work we would be in a good position once the acne thing comes out.
-Agreed.
-I'll make a bet it will.
-I don't know honestly, something to consider as people keep mentioning it.

Same...keep me posted and let's figure something out for a GB if the data released later this month is positive

-Will do sir and agreed.

choose ems as carrier. never had anything seized with them.

-okay, thanks man!!

I agree that CB should receive way more attention considering the trial results. Large study that shows superior results to finasteride. How much more proof do people need?

I get brain fog from every treatment that touches DHT, but not from CB (probably due to the fact that it is metabolised to Cortexolone as soon as it hits the blood stream). Unfortunately, Cortexolone is some sort of precursor of Cortisol and therefore increases my Cortisol to a point that I cannot sleep. Not even for a minute. I still hope that a different form of CB does not cause this issue as I would happily pay 500 bucks a month to maintain my hair. Trying to source it from different suppliers now to see if there is any difference, but I am not confident that it will pan out the way I would like to. Got my CB from Kane btw...

Anyone else experienced some Cortisol problems?

-That is a bummer man. I'd wager though that if they're doing extensive testing in these phases they are at least aware or this and/or it's not happening. They aren't reporting it, yet. And it sounds like something that would be obvious... so let's see what the year results bring in. I have a feeling a lot of these sides are coming from sh*t batches from random chinese pharms.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

dude, let me know if there is a group buy for this.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would also be down for a group buy. At this point I want to wait until next month to see the trail 2 data that’s coming up, fingers crossed. Do you think prices will drop once winlevi comes out next year? Also is there a way to get this off label and somehow increase the concentration from 1 to something like 6 or 7%? I‘m not a chemist but I guess if that would work we would be in a good position once the acne thing comes out.

How ? Under the patent, no pharma would be able to customize it, I guess

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well. I'm gonna do a tiny bit of research on who to buy / how to do this and test it. I think waiting for the results of the last phase test which I saw should be released this month is good. So we have until then.

Anyone in here who reads this is welcome to try to do research for the buy also.

I'm for sure buying some so it'd be good if we can coordinate and get a lot at a discount and tested.
Can you give the link for where u read that the results will be posted this month ?

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone help me out on where to find this (Clascoterone as it’s the active ingredient) from a supplier that’s HERE IN THE STATES?

Not dealing with alibab again.

I may or may not have certain permissions to buy ish like this.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Down for a group buy.

What's a good vehicle? @el_duterino mentioned neogenic but holy flying f*** that's like half as expensive as the cb.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree that CB should receive way more attention considering the trial results. Large study that shows superior results to finasteride. How much more proof do people need?

I get brain fog from every treatment that touches DHT, but not from CB (probably due to the fact that it is metabolised to Cortexolone as soon as it hits the blood stream). Unfortunately, Cortexolone is some sort of precursor of Cortisol and therefore increases my Cortisol to a point that I cannot sleep. Not even for a minute. I still hope that a different form of CB does not cause this issue as I would happily pay 500 bucks a month to maintain my hair. Trying to source it from different suppliers now to see if there is any difference, but I am not confident that it will pan out the way I would like to. Got my CB from Kane btw...

Anyone else experienced some Cortisol problems?

Do you have any other high cortisol symptoms? Maybe high blood pressure? How can you be sure that its the CB causing it? Whats your dose/vehicle? Wiki states that Cortexolone is weaker than cortisol, and from what i recall, a replacement dose of cortisol is approximately 40MG taken internally.

I think standard dose ranges from 3-5%, so probably 30-50mg of CB topically, much less Cortexolone is eventually absorbed into the bloodstream ...thinking it shouldn't cause too many problems?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
So this work has already been done by members such as @hilbert (who is the man might I add)

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP3108879A1

That is the patent. And this is what they were using as a vehicle... you can check out the patent it's right there. (At first I felt uneasy copying this but it's literally right there).

Based on the impurity profile, the formulation prepared in Example 4 is more stable than the aqueous formulation of Example 5.

The formulation described in Example 4 was studied in a clinical trial to evaluate its pharmacokinetic profile, safety, and tolerability.

• Example 4: Anhydrous 5% w/w Solution
  • [0152]
    A 5 weight percent (w/w) solution of cortexolone-17α-propionate having the components shown in Table 4, below, was prepared by solubilizing the therapeutic agent in the mixture of solvents followed by the addition of the antioxidant (ascorbyl palmitate) and the emulsifier (polysorbate 80). Table 4
    Component
    Amount (g/100 g) Amount (Kg/ 15 Kg batch)
    Cortexolone-17α-propionate 5.00 0.75
    Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether 31.50 4.725
    Alcohol (Ethanol) 31.50 4.725
    Ascorbyl palmitate 0.50 0.075
    Polysorbate 80 0.10 0.015
    Propylene glycol 31.40 g 4.710

According to the study protocol, 1 ml of the formulation (corresponding to 50 mg of cortexolone-17α-propionate) was applied once a day on study day 1 and then twice daily thereafter on study days 2-28 to the areas of the scalp suffering from alopecia.

As can be seen from the data, cortexolone-17α-propionate permeates skin about 3 times as much as cyproterone acetate and has a permeation rate that is about 10 times greater than cyproterone acetate.

Also - apparently water can reduce absorption.

As is evident from the data in Table 12, water in the formulation can reduce cortexalone-17α-propionate's penetration into the skin.

(I think this vehicle here is obviously different from 1:1:1 transcutol, PG, eth.. but this is taken directly from the paper. I'm not an expert but I'll bet they're likely relatively interchangeable)

Last edited:

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

we are 100 % sure they are releasing data this month ?

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are releasing their financial report in February.. there’s a likelihood they’ll release the results shortly/during the release of their financials in order to excite investors lol.

The only promise they’ve made is that they’ll release data first half of 2019