If Cb Works As Well As Casseipoea Shows...

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
And you can buy it right now. And we have a vehicle that works with it... And you have hair to maintain...

Why the f*** isn't everyone doing this right now??

I just found out that people are using it with a vehicle that works the past like 2 days and I'm trying to do a group buy or something.

I'm just confused. It seems like basically the answer.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also made a thread a while back asking the same question. If people start to buy it more the prices from manufacturers will come down. I tried a grams worth from Kane to see if it would help me and it reduced my itching a lot. Currently expense is the problem. If you have like $500 order some your self you could probably make it last for months.

Hopefully there will be more group buys soon

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I also made a thread a while back asking the same question. If people start to buy it more the prices from manufacturers will come down. I tried a grams worth from Kane to see if it would help me and it reduced my itching a lot. Currently expense is the problem. If you have like $500 order some your self you could probably make it last for months.

Brah I will do a buy with you for sure if we can get it tested and make sure it's the right form and pure.

I'd even pay extra.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

500 $ a month !? im trying to get into a group buy of this recently but it seems no one is on this. i guess i know now

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I spent 10k on a bullshit hasci 1400 procedure.

Not trying to do that again. Lol

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
500 $ a month !? im trying to get into a group buy of this recently but it seems no one is on this. i guess i know now
I think he meant 500 for a specific amount that will last a few months.

It says it in his post.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I privately ask a user here yesterday about is CB dosage.

20 G can last him 150 day or less. And it is 1035 USD for 20 G. And he is using a low amount daily because of the price...

so maybe 2500 $ USD a year or less. This is 3000 $ + canadian for me.

I'd pay 3000 $ a year for a product only if it could 100 % maintain my hair. If so it is too much expensive for a student like me for something which i don't know if it works...

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean I get it but a hair transplant is more expensive.

This other dude says 500. 500 is dick dongle to keep your hair, that isn't sh*t.

500 for a few months' supply of an anti androgen with no extensive short-term or long-term efficacy/safety studies lmao

500 is 1/5 of a good Turkish transplant.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
500 for a few months' supply of an anti androgen with no extensive short-term or long-term efficacy/safety studies lmao

500 is 1/5 of a good Turkish transplant.

Thus far it has an extremely good safety profile according to Cass.

Also transplants are still only temporary. This could last you decades.

It DOES have confirmed short term efficacy and safety profile. Not sure where you got that. It out performs finasteride which is literally the best we have right now.

I agree with the fact that the safety profile is only tested for a shorter-term thus far but it still seems very promising enough to where I'd be willing to take that chance over a cheap hair transplant.

Last edited:

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I privately ask a user here yesterday about is CB dosage.

20 G can last him 150 day or less. And it is 1035 USD for 20 G. And he is using a low amount daily because of the price...

so maybe 2500 $ USD a year or less. This is 3000 $ + canadian for me.

I'd pay 3000 $ a year for a product only if it could 100 % maintain my hair. If so it is too much expensive for a student like me for something which i don't know if it works...

Well the drug definitely works it's just if it works in a Homebrew situation. I understand if you're a college student don't have the money to shell out that ...makes total sense. but if you have a job and you have the money to shell out ...this seems like the best thing for anybody right now.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Finasteride kills your dick and worse.

Transplants you still need to maintain.

RU still seems questionable to me. I've used it for a year. I can't say if I maintained or not. II trul don't know if it did f*** all. The only thing I can confirm is I didn't lose much more hair and it made my eyes dry.

Bim seti and all that sh*t still seem like big ???s to me.

CB is confirmed to work. The company IS going to release it.

Seems like the only real reliable sh*t we have is
-various forms of finasteride. Which make your dick die.
-minoxidil which is still just temporary.
-dermarolling which is ??? If it works without minoxidil
-nizoral which is just a supplement.
-cb which confirmed works and doesn't kill your dick

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the drug definitely works it's just if it works in a Homebrew situation. I understand if you're a college student don't have the money to shell out that ...makes total sense. but if you have a job and you have the money to shell out ...this seems like the best thing for anybody right now.

purity, fake stuff, customs seize, and expensive as well.

We are broke and bald

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are using seti instead. Its cheaper and works. CB is for people who don't react to seti.