If Cb Works As Well As Casseipoea Shows...

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
People are using seti instead. Its cheaper and works. CB is for people who don't react to seti.

Ok. So. I looked into it. This isn't to bash seti as I would absolutely go that route. I just want something that works.

But this is another example of something that worked for a guy anecdotally. So that's not to say it doesn't work, but if the company is dropping it - just like RU was dropped, it's another example of something that isn't surefire.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-serial-dropping-of-future-treatments.118571/

I hate seeing sh*t like this. A new promising thing that no one knows if it definitely works or not but it worked on this guy over here. The company isn't releasing it anymore etc etc or the proof is still somewhat questionable (brotzu)

I just want something to maintain my hair that won't erase my dick off the face of the planet.

Thus far, the only thing that seems promising is CB
-company is releasing it
-well backed studies showing it worked with proof of safety and efficacy

Only thing is is...what the previous dude said... Customs.. expensive... Unreliable pureness or fake stuff.

This is just annoying as all f***. I guess I should be happy these are even options though. 2013 sh*t seemed so bleak. My hair transplant got me to 2018. But yeah... Need help now

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
transplants without finasteride are a joke , except if your final pattern is nw3 frontal loss.
Yep. People really don’t get this.

Where did I say anything anti-finasteride? lol

finasteride is cheap as f***, take it by all means. And yes, you will need finasteride after a transplant. Nowhere I have said anything to the contrary.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. So. I looked into it. This isn't to bash seti as I would absolutely go that route. I just want something that works.

But this is another example of something that worked for a guy anecdotally. So that's not to say it doesn't work, but if the company is dropping it - just like RU was dropped, it's another example of something that isn't surefire.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-serial-dropping-of-future-treatments.118571/

I hate seeing sh*t like this. A new promising thing that no one knows if it definitely works or not but it worked on this guy over here. The company isn't releasing it anymore etc etc or the proof is still somewhat questionable (brotzu)

I just want something to maintain my hair that won't erase my dick off the face of the planet.

Thus far, the only thing that seems promising is CB
-company is releasing it
-well backed studies showing it worked with proof of safety and efficacy

Only thing is is...what the previous dude said... Customs.. expensive... Unreliable pureness or fake stuff.

This is just annoying as all f***. I guess I should be happy these are even options though. 2013 sh*t seemed so bleak. My hair transplant got me to 2018. But yeah... Need help now

dude, you may try Zinc thymulin, Trinov (brotzu), Zix to maintain. And remember, WE have yet to see the response rate from CB trial. And remember that it may not work for you, just like finasteride which show 70+ % response rate and yet, we are all here

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral seti did absolutely nothing for me, used 1.2 g / day for 3 months and kept losing. Not a single tiny dark hair to be seen. Perhaps you really need 2g MINIMUM to see results, which is what I suspect. We'll see when people trial fevi later on. Eagerly awaiting the allergen results. It's tricky to get a good vehicle for seti but maybe topical is what you need to do.

Hopping on the CB train now. $65/g from zhechem if I choose to buy it from there.

(0.050 g / day) * ($65 / g) (365 day / year) = $1186 / year

No brainer.

dude, you may try Zinc thymulin, Trinov (brotzu), Zix to maintain. And remember, WE have yet to see the response rate from CB trial. And remember that it may not work for you, just like finasteride which show 70+ % response rate and yet, we are all here
All of those are useless.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Phatalis

The company is not releasing it. It is submitting its phase 3 acne version of the drug for FDA approval.

Hair loss treatment is still in phase 2 for men.

Still positive news though...

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. Wouldn’t hurt to wait for the final phase 2 results, they should be out soon, if they don’t then somethings up.

As for safety, not sure about some users claims of side effects, but they’re planning on marketing this for teenagers use in acne... surely at phase 3 they would’ve identified any potential major sides.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'd be down for a group buy, if the vehicle is figured out and the source is legit. We'd need batch testing because i dont trust these shady chinese basement breweries

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral seti did absolutely nothing for me, used 1.2 g / day for 3 months and kept losing. Not a single tiny dark hair to be seen. Perhaps you really need 2g MINIMUM to see results, which is what I suspect. We'll see when people trial fevi later on. Eagerly awaiting the allergen results. It's tricky to get a good vehicle for seti but maybe topical is what you need to do.

Hopping on the CB train now. $65/g from zhechem if I choose to buy it from there.

No brainer.

from the users i spoke with about cb, they where using at least 150 mg a day so 0,15 G , third time more of 0,050 a day.

CB at legit dose is at least 2500 a year +

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Phatalis

The company is not releasing it. It is submitting its phase 3 acne version of the drug for FDA approval.

Hair loss treatment is still in phase 2 for men.

Still positive news though...
They supposedly showed a couple impressive photos at a conference a few month back. Does anyone know if theose were ever released to the public?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well the drug definitely works it's just if it works in a Homebrew situation. I understand if you're a college student don't have the money to shell out that ...makes total sense. but if you have a job and you have the money to shell out ...this seems like the best thing for anybody right now.

well even if i am a student, if i could be 1000 % sure CB works, i don't give a f and i would spend that 3000 $ a year for CB !

its just that i am really sceptical, doubt it is a ''cure'' for maintenance.

And if it works as an anti-androgen, why it wouldn't has sides like fina,duta,etc. ?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Do
well even if i am a student, if i could be 1000 % sure CB works, i don't give a f and i would spend that 3000 $ a year for CB !

And if it works as an anti-androgen, why it wouldn't has sides like fina,duta,etc. ?

Don't mean this in any way offensive but that's kind of already explained if you just read about it.

Regardless I guess I'm going to finasteride for the next few weeks when they release the 2nd half of phase 2 results.

I'm probably gonna drop 500 or so on some and experiment with it using the vehicle everyone else is 1:1:1 pg/eth/trans and 7.5% CB.

I'm like a nw2.5 with slight diffuse but right now it's not noticable quite yet. So just trying to hold fast.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No brainer.

I used Seti 1.8g a day, 9 mos. did not even maintain, which is all I wanted. Definitely need something else. I thought the problem with CB was the vehicle

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I used Seti 1.8g a day, 9 mos. did not even maintain, which is all I wanted. Definitely need something else. I thought the problem with CB was the vehicle

Eh, this is the issue with these forums. There's never a condensed thread that has all of the factual, up to date, pertinent information. Everyone always has pieces.

I THOUGHT the vehicle to CB was in the patent. Which is just 1:1:1 eth/PG/transcutol or whatever. And CB works better than finasteride does at 1 year - at 6 months. Providing the theory behind it is correct. CB is really the thing to save everyones hair for quite some time (as long as it doesn't lose potency quick and it has a high response rate - this is all we do not know)

I am down to try seti after reading about it - but like everything else in that territory (bim/ru/brotzu) it all seems 50/50 if it does f*** all.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Nobody can guarantee you anything, even if meds have a 100% response rate in trials it's not a guarantee.

Second of all, you'll notice it working long before a year goes by, you dont need to buy a years supply up front. You can sell the remainder worst case scenario.

third, It's a topical, which if i recall correctly, metabolizes into a relatively inert substance once it gets past the first layers of skin.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh, this is the issue with these forums. There's never a condensed thread that has all of the factual, up to date, pertinent information. Everyone always has pieces.

I THOUGHT the vehicle to CB was in the patent. Which is just 1:1:1 eth/PG/transcutol or whatever. And CB works better than finasteride does at 1 year - at 6 months. Providing the theory behind it is correct. CB is really the thing to save everyones hair for quite some time (as long as it doesn't lose potency quick and it has a high response rate - this is all we do not know)

I am down to try seti after reading about it - but like everything else in that territory (bim/ru/brotzu) it all seems 50/50 if it does f*** all.
If you do use seti, do NOT do oral. You'll waste a sh*t ton of money. Westonci was lucky. Use topical and be careful your vehicle works.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody can guarantee you anything, even if meds have a 100% response rate in trials it's not a guarantee.

Second of all, you'll notice it working long before a year goes by, you dont need to buy a years supply up front. You can sell the remainder worst case scenario.

third, It's a topical, which if i recall correctly, metabolizes into a relatively inert substance once it gets past the first layers of skin.

yeah i'll try, the user bryan2003 can get me some

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that CB should receive way more attention considering the trial results. Large study that shows superior results to finasteride. How much more proof do people need?

I get brain fog from every treatment that touches DHT, but not from CB (probably due to the fact that it is metabolised to Cortexolone as soon as it hits the blood stream). Unfortunately, Cortexolone is some sort of precursor of Cortisol and therefore increases my Cortisol to a point that I cannot sleep. Not even for a minute. I still hope that a different form of CB does not cause this issue as I would happily pay 500 bucks a month to maintain my hair. Trying to source it from different suppliers now to see if there is any difference, but I am not confident that it will pan out the way I would like to. Got my CB from Kane btw...

Anyone else experienced some Cortisol problems?