Iamme_'s Story - (22)

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, I don't think your hairline is bad at all! At those last pictures you show a mature hairline, ok, maybe a little worse than that, but not bad at all! I understand that you'll do anything to regrow, but I think spironolactone is too much. Just ride out the sheds you are going through, and when the hair isn't too good looking just wear a hat or something. You'll be fine man.

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, can't believe more than a month already passed lol.......
damn i just can't describe the confidence that's in me right now for hairs lol... they just kept getting better and better and now I barely get 1-2 hairs at most in showers...

my regimen however is pretty scary for most people and i am sure no one here would give it a shot but i know for a fact that it would work as a last resort for sure... so i been taking 50 mg androcur, 200 mg spironolactone, 5 mg finasteride and around 3-4 ml minoxidil every day..... i didn't get much of those side effects... nothing with brain fog no breast enlargement at all. only thing i got is very less sex drive that i actually like as i can concentrate on my uni and other things without that masturbation thoughts in my mind....
as i didn't get much regrowth but my hairloss is completely stopped and i have also ordered a derma roller and i will give it a shot with minoxidil and ill see how much regrowth i get in upcoming months lol

Attachments

• picc.JPG
    picc.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 351

GeminiX

Reaction score
Congratulations on your success, your regimen is very similar to mine but with the exception of female hormones. I *strongly* suggest you get regular blood work and hormone levels checked.

I'm sure we've had this discussion before, but you know that you're probably going to make yourself sterile don't you?

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks. However I am planning on to drop androcur in a month or so and drop my spironolactone dosage to 100mg with 5 mg finasteride.. and if my hairs start going bad I might try increase spironolactone to 200mg.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your success.

Still I think it is a bit crazy what you are risking. Maybe one of these things would have worked. What are you going to do when you are 24 and start losing again?

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
well from my current regimen it's nearly impossible that I will lose when i am 24.. and the results for even 100mg spironolactone seem to be long term as i have seen from many of those guys who have benefited from it.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bet on you not losing any more hair but I hope you are right. Still I would suggest finding the smallest dose or combination of products that gives you the results you want, just to be on the safe side with your body and not becoming sterile.

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
lol some new pics... next time ill post pics when im a complete nw1

left temple

right temple

Attachments

• left temple.JPG
    left temple.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 350
  • right temple.JPG
    right temple.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 352

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
The pics are poor quality but looks like you're getting a lot of regrowth :punk:

You're right though, your regimen f*cking scares me, especially the Oral spironolactone. But good if it works for you!

What's the Androcur like? Where have you heard success stories about it?
Thanks

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
ya I will try to put better pictures. btw androcur is like spirox3 or 4 but with less physical side effects.. 50mg andro is similar to 200 spironolactone less potassium and diuretic effects.. to be honest i am not exactly sure if my hairloss stopped due to androcur or spironolactone as i was taking both at same time... finasteride mainly works only on those people who produce less testosterone however im sure that 50mg andro and 100-200mg spironolactone would stop hairloss in a month or two in 99% of people..

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow. Strong stuff. I'm not going to comment on your regimen. You seem very convinced you're doing the right thing, and I'm not an expert anyway.

Wish you all the best, keep us posted. I think this is definitely interesting to watch your progress as this is not the "usual regimen"...

GeminiX

Reaction score
I'm sure it will work well, an almost identical regimen restored a huge amount of my hair :)

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Well...with the only obvious difference, you being a woman! :whistle:

GeminiX

Reaction score
WillNotLetItHappen said:
Well...with the only obvious difference, you being a woman! :whistle:

That was a side effect of the Finasteride; I used to enjoy climbing trees and replacing valve stem oil seals before that...

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you people think that a spironolactone 'cycle' could also work for a treatment? Might want to do it now cause of the results Iamme is getting with it. Do you think I can get permanent results when I use it for say, 2 months and then quit it (but continue with the dutasteride & minoxidil of coarse)?

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think so mate.. The first thing, before starting anything, is to do some blood tests for testosterone, dht etc... that way you would know how much T you have in you.... if they are too high high, then spironolactone for sure would help.
As you know spironolactone binds to androgen receptors so dht cant bind to them and the effects will only last if you keep taking it.

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, better quality pics .. taken today....... I was looking at my old pics and I can't believe my hairs looked that bad and gross only 4-5 months ago... jeez

ON MY WAY TO BE NW1

Attachments

• pic 1.JPG
    pic 1.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 365
  • pic 2.JPG
    pic 2.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 345
  • pic 3.JPG
    pic 3.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 347
  • pic 4.JPG
    pic 4.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 338
  • pic 5.JPG
    pic 5.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 348

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Awesome results man! In my eyes, you're already NW1, and honestly thought I'd never say it but.. if worst comes to worst, I might consider using oral spironolactone to.

Still no side effects? Did you notice no changes at all to your body??

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, no physical side effects at all..no gyno no braing fog, no depression nothing.. only side effect i got is lower libido that I don't consider a side effect..
since I also take androcur, I take liver health supplements for detoxification of liver and it seem to be going pretty well.