Iamme_'s Story - (22)

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
Update: lol I knew something was not right when I had insomnia, shedding, oily skin, fatigue while being on my regimen.. Shedding was heavy late december. So I went to a doctor and was diagnosed HYPERTHYROID.

After taking medication for hyperthyroidism, my insomnia and shedding nearly gone with in a week. Now I only get 5-10 hairs at max per day and my sleeping problems are gone and now I could sleep easily even if I have a cup of coffee at night. Wish I was diagnosed for that earlier.

While I was shedding I tried loniten 10mg/day, damn big mistake. I got dark eye circles, heavy hair growth on face, skin looking old. I quit after around 10 days and don't plan on using loniten again.

Just a shout out to people who still shed despite being on heavy regimen, that they should get checked for thyroid issues as it can really worsen hairloss.

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
I have insomnia and feel fatigue to from time to time... But I got a bloodtest done, and only lack Vitamin D. Sheds have stopped, and I had some frontal regrowth, but am diffusing at the front now a lot. Worse than before. Should I get another test?

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you also took the thyroid test or only blood test? usually when you say blood test, they only check for vitamins/minerals mostly.

insomnia and fatigue is from hyperthyroid. what other symptoms you got?

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
iamme_ said:
Did you also took the thyroid test or only blood test? usually when you say blood test, they only check for vitamins/minerals mostly.

insomnia and fatigue is from hyperthyroid. what other symptoms you got?

I don't know what the other symptoms are, but my thyroid in fact did got tested, and nothing seemed to be wrong. I did have Vitamin D defeciency though...

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
Update:
there is no shedding now.... 5-10 hairs at max, even in shower...

If hyperthyroid didn't hit me, I would have been proper NW1 by now, but hyperthyroid made me shed a lot but I still think that I am on my way to be NW1.

Attachments

• yesss.JPG
    yesss.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 338
  • yesss2.JPG
    yesss2.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 373

secrethero89

Reaction score
Any update bro? Which thyroid med did you take and what dose? How long did it take to recover from hyper. I think i got hyper due to spironolactone or andro..

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
yes very very low dosage though. I plan to get on anti androgen topicals though.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you above baseline?