I used to get women...then I went bald.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
[quote="s.a.f":2n6jgvtq]I think all you guys need to come to england, because I know bald and balding guys and they all have no problem getting wives and G/f's.
The only exceptions are the hermits.
Oh and from my experience baldies dont get abused in the streets here either. :whistle:

I also think English baldies have it better.

In England there is a very consistant look to the natural born Englishman's face, it's that sort of "crooked" look of the nose, chin, teeth, etc. So no matter if you're bald or not, your look is just "English" and that's what really matters to an English person.

Whereas in America you are judged almost entirely on your own individual apperance and because of the diversity of American faces Americans tend to be so much more choosey in their mates because they really want to get it right.[/quote:2n6jgvtq]

The queen also ties bricks to her shoes so she doesn't fly away with her umbrella.

slipy

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Yes but when you compare the 3 how trivial does baldism look? And thats my point.

it's not trivial, it's psychologicaly damaging. and if there are numbskulls out there willing to ridicule a crippled person then they would have no bias to give a bald guy the same x10. theres plenty of them out there.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Captain Obvious said:
[quote="s.a.f":etydavcj]I think all you guys need to come to england, because I know bald and balding guys and they all have no problem getting wives and G/f's.
The only exceptions are the hermits.
Oh and from my experience baldies dont get abused in the streets here either. :whistle:

I also think English baldies have it better.

In England there is a very consistant look to the natural born Englishman's face, it's that sort of "crooked" look of the nose, chin, teeth, etc. So no matter if you're bald or not, your look is just "English" and that's what really matters to an English person.

Whereas in America you are judged almost entirely on your own individual apperance and because of the diversity of American faces Americans tend to be so much more choosey in their mates because they really want to get it right.[/quote:etydavcj]
English woman are also complete sl*ts so there you go.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Oh yeah everybody knows that American women are super chaste'. :laugh: :laugh:

B

Beingbaldsucks

s.a.f said:
Oh yeah everybody knows that American women are super chaste'. :laugh: :laugh:
They are sl*ts as well, but I'm Not american

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
I am a Norwood 5 for whoever asked earlier and oh I just had sex with a quite fit girl here in Canada with 0 complaints of my baldness. Not bragging to those who haven't gotten any but just again reassuring some of you baldness doesn't equal no sex.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
I am a Norwood 5 for whoever asked earlier and oh I just had sex with a quite fit girl here in Canada with 0 complaints of my baldness. Not bragging to those who haven't gotten any but just again reassuring some of you baldness doesn't equal no sex.
:agree: :bravo: :hump:

seb

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:

Yeah,but would she want a relationship with you?(assuming IF you did/do).

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
Yeah right, like that's possible. I've had that confirmed by HPM and a few others. No need to lie and make things up man.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Buzzlightyear said:
Bravo a woman had sex with you!!!!! Do you know how pathetic you sound when you brave about how you got it, that probably mean that you don't get it usually.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lol no need to get jealous fella's.

T

TravisB

Beingbaldsucks said:
Bravo a woman had sex with you!!!!! Do you know how pathetic you sound when you brave about how you got it, that probably mean that you don't get it usually.

Bald guy don't have any sex = bald guys are screwed.

Bald guy had sex = even worse.

So what do you want more?? :dunno:

I doubt that many guys even with hair have sex as often as few times daily if that's what you think :thumbdown2:

B

Beingbaldsucks

s.a.f said:
I get laid at least once a week and it dosent make me happy, I'm dating a girl right now also, she's kinda hot, it still dosent make me happy

seb

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
TravisB said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
I get laid at least once a week and it dosent make me happy.

Yeah. Is it a prostitute?
Nope, but close, skanks from here and there

You need too get yourself a nice woman,you dont need hair for that,all you need is "game" and "confidence"....if all else fails,get a hair transplant.

B

Beingbaldsucks

I actually do have hair, I was nw3 and it got better in the last two montes with the products, you think il got laid if I was bald? No way, I still feel the pressure, even when my hairline getting better I feel like I'm on the edge of the cliff, that it can run away from me, Its still hard to enter to a Searious relationship with some speiciec kind of woman I want, more intelligent and react to personality, not neccesery hot, there are average between them, sometimes I see people that I look better then them but they don't have the hairloss I have so they have a really secure life and way more confidence then me.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
I actually do have hair, I was nw3 and it got better in the last two montes with the products, you think il got laid if I was bald? No way, I still feel the pressure, even when my hairline getting better I feel like I'm on the edge of the cliff, that it can run away from me, Its still hard to enter to a Searious relationship with some speiciec kind of woman I want, more intelligent and react to personality, not neccesery hot, there are average between them, sometimes I see people that I look better then them but they don't have the hairloss I have so they have a really secure life and way more confidence then me.

Would you not feel intimidated by an intelligent woman? I think you would.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
s.a.f said:
I get laid at least once a week and it dosent make me happy, I'm dating a girl right now also, she's kinda hot, it still dosent make me happy

So getting laid by a hot girl does'nt make you happy?
What you're basicly saying is you want to find your 'soulmate' or something? But you believe that this 'soulmate' wont want you because you have a small degree of hairloss.

- Yeah that makes sense. :dunno:

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Buzzlightyear said:

LOL I sound pathetic talking about getting some ? Do you have any idea how pathetic some of you sound crying about not getting some ?