I used to get women...then I went bald.

theangryone

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
shocktop311 said:
Ya my hair isn't too bad and is hardly noticeable but it's what you make of it. You can either be a pussy or you can get girls. It's your choice.

No it's not a choice.

Exactly.

I would love to know how it is my "choice" to not get girls. I've tried for years, I put myself out there, I've approached many women, I have pretty much no standards but even the ugly obese women reject me. Someone please explain to me how I "chose" this!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
theangryone said:
LooseItAll said:
shocktop311 said:
Ya my hair isn't too bad and is hardly noticeable but it's what you make of it. You can either be a pussy or you can get girls. It's your choice.

No it's not a choice.

Exactly.

I would love to know how it is my "choice" to not get girls. I've tried for years, I put myself out there, I've approached many women, I have pretty much no standards but even the ugly obese women reject me. Someone please explain to me how I "chose" this!

stop whining. I bet women can sense just what a pathetic whinny b**ch you are and that's why they're not interested in you

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
2020 said:
stop whining. I bet women can sense just what a pathetic whinny b**ch you are and that's why they're not interested in you

Man your a f*cken prick! This is the 'impact' section and we are all here because we have *issues* dealing with our hairloss.

why don't you just F*CK OFF! :finger2:

I am helping you.... I just explained why women aren't attracted to you people

theangryone

Reaction score
2020 said:

2020 said:
you're about as useful as a c*** flavored lollipop

If anyone here is pathetic it's you. You're the one going into threads and talking sh*t to people unprovoked like an internet tough guy. Is your life really so pathetic that you have to talk sh*t over the internet to look cool or "alpha"? Or are you just taking out your anger on people on the internet?

Either way, I'm not going to waste my time responding to you beyond this post. You can go ahead and get the last word, I know how important that is to you. The internet is very serious business after all. :laugh:

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think all you guys need to come to england, because I know bald and balding guys and they all have no problem getting wives and G/f's.
The only exceptions are the hermits.
Oh and from my experience baldies dont get abused in the streets here either. :whistle:

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I think all you guys need to come to england, because I know bald and balding guys and they all have no problem getting wives and G/f's.
Oh and from my experience baldies dont get abused in the streets here either. :whistle:

Absolutely true. I noticed recently that every other guy around my age with noticeable hair loss actually has a girlfriend. Every single one I can think of. For anyone who really just wants to be 'left alone' or 'tolerated' then England is perfect. People aren't blind here, they're just generally decent.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I would'nt say we're any different. Its just that the bald/balding guys I know dont consider themselves freaks or 'lesser' they recognise that m.p.b is something that effects some guys. And guess what? SO DO WOMEN!!!

When we go out they are as comfortable as the NW1's. Before the hair transplant's I would have been the guy standing in the shadows and not trying. After the hair transplant's my hair is still worse than 90% of the guys on this site but the only difference is now I actually make an effort to get out there.

Theres no excuses for not getting a woman if you're an ugly c*nt then you'll have to get an ugly woman (thats just how it is) but dont blame it all on the hair.

fodandahalf

Established Member
Reaction score
I've never actually left the country so I couldn't say how it really is, but it's amazing to me how horrible, vain and consumerist people on this forum make the rest of the world (America...) sound.

s.a.f

Reaction score
IDK I've been to both East and west coast America and things did'nt seem much different to me. Celebrity culture is the same everywhere, but 99.9% of the population are not living it.
Go into town, go to the shops, look at your freinds and co workers are they all Brad and Angelina's?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
theangryone said:
LooseItAll said:
shocktop311 said:

No it's not a choice.

Exactly.

Nevermind the likes of those guys angryone. They can't understand how the social dynamics change once you go bald because they haven't been there done that but I have and I can testify that there is a demographic (mostly but not limited to young people) that are simply put, anti-bald. I've been laughed at in public, directly insulted many times and generally had to put up with estrangement and hostility from that significant segment of the population. Face it, we live in a shallow society (at least in the US) and their negative reaction to baldness is proof of that.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ask any disabled person if they've ever been laughed at in public, I can tell you the answer will be yes.
That does'nt automaticly mean that everybody (able bodied) in society sees them as a target. Far from it.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I never said everybody but enough to notice. It's just like people who make fun of retarded people with downs syndrome... sure it's politically incorrect but there out there doin it just the same.

s.a.f

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I never said everybody but enough to notice. It's just like people who make fun of retarded people with downs syndrome... sure it's politically incorrect but there out there doin it just the same.

And? 99% of society think those guys are dicks, I'd say racism is a much more common prejudice than 'baldism' but you dont hear any black guys who claim they cant leave the house without daily abuse.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
That's because black people have the legitimacy of having suffered slavery and real descrimination which is why it so not PC for not just white guys but any race to call a black guy a ********. At least where I am from it is not done and is heavily frowned upon. But in any case SAF, race and disability are far less acceptable to make fun of than baldness, admit that much.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes but when you compare the 3 how trivial does baldism look? And thats my point.

seb

Reaction score
There is a TV programme called "undateables" on in the uk at the moment,where individuals with disabilities are trying too find a partner.There was one young woman in a wheelchair that stated "he must have hair". :) I rest my case....

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fodandahalf said:
I've never actually left the country so I couldn't say how it really is, but it's amazing to me how horrible, vain and consumerist people on this forum make the rest of the world (America...) sound.

Sad, but seems to be true. I usually think those posts are from teens and early twenties who are prone to be overly-emotional anyway. That, combined with a materialistic society, leads to their way of thinking.

Am I depressed about hair loss? Yeah, moreso melancholy than depressed. Does it ruin my life? No, I would just get a bit more confidence without the worry of it all. Except I would probably find somehting else to worry about in that case. :whistle:

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

I also think English baldies have it better.

In England there is a very consistant look to the natural born Englishman's face, it's that sort of "crooked" look of the nose, chin, teeth, etc. So no matter if you're bald or not, your look is just "English" and that's what really matters to an English person.

Whereas in America you are judged almost entirely on your own individual apperance and because of the diversity of American faces Americans tend to be so much more choosey in their mates because they really want to get it right.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
[quote="s.a.f":3gggqjko]I think all you guys need to come to england, because I know bald and balding guys and they all have no problem getting wives and G/f's.

I also think English baldies have it better.

In England there is a very consistant look to the natural born Englishman's face, it's that sort of "crooked" look of the nose, chin, teeth, etc. So no matter if you're bald or not, your look is just "English" and that's what really matters to an English person.

Whereas in America you are judged almost entirely on your own individual apperance and because of the diversity of American faces Americans tend to be so much more choosey in their mates because they really want to get it right.[/quote:3gggqjko]

lol @ this post.

dont be a copey dunt :) "that's what really matters to an English person."

i can assure you that women here are no different to the women in the US, kenya or on the moons of jupiter... we dont have it any easier.