I used to get women...then I went bald.

theangryone

Reaction score
I'll keep this as short and to the point as I can. I used to get girls when I was in my teens and up until I was 20. I was not a player and the girls I got were usually not all that attractive, but I was still getting something.

Now I started losing my hair when I was around 18, but for the first couple years I don't think anyone noticed because of the way I styled my hair. In fact, I was in denial myself for a while.

By the time I turned 21 however, I was an NW3 (or maybe a 2.5 depending on how you look at it). I could no longer mask my hair loss with a hair style that wasn't an obvious comb-over. By that point, my dating life came to a halt. Women rejected me every single time. Even women who were ugly and obese rejected me.

I am now 28 years old an an NW4 (maybe 3.5 depending on how you look at it). The last time I had sex with a woman who was not a prostitute was when I was 20. My social skills are a lot better than they were when I was getting women. I am now much more financially secure than I was when I was getting women. So I am absolutely sure the only reason I can't get women is my hair loss, there is no other way to explain this.

Women will all tell you they don't care about a man's hair but they are bullshitting you because they don't want to look shallow. The truth is hair, and looks in general, are very important to women, probably more important than looks are to men.

s.a.f

Reaction score
:shakehead:
Not another one.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
dudemon said the same thing, even fatties and UGs reject you.

what is your height btw?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Have you read dudemon story HPM? You can't use his story to backup the original posters view.

Also dudemon is trying to do something about his setbacks, I don't hear that from the OP.

seb

Reaction score
Nah,hair doesnt maketh the man,having "game" and "confdence" does :jackit: ....on a serious note,one can get women bald,you just have too lower youre expectations(considerably).

seb

Reaction score
Two choices:Be a surrogate father for every single mother,or be a marriage recker with the over 40 milfs.Thats the best we can do folks. :)

shocktop311

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not a NW3 or NW4, more around NW1.5-2 but getting girls is all about game and confidence as mentioned. The more you sit and pout (i know it's extremely hard not to) the less likely you're going to get a girl. I just had my nose broken, am only 5'8, and have noticeable hairloss and still get girls. I'm also broke so you might have something up on me. Sure I'm only 21 but this is the age where looks battle skill. If you're not on a regimen get on one, preferably the big 3. You need to take action because laying in pity will only hurt you negatively. I see incredibly bald guys suck it up, shave their head, work out and get girls all the time as well. You need to get up, get out, and do something. Regain your confidence some how some way. We live in a fantastic age where you have about a 70% chance of regaining your hair with all of the modern treatments. It's worth every penny if you find one that works.

slipy

Reaction score
shocktop311 said:
I'm not a NW3 or NW4, more around NW1.5-2 but getting girls is all about game and confidence as mentioned. The more you sit and pout (i know it's extremely hard not to) the less likely you're going to get a girl. I just had my nose broken, am only 5'8, and have noticeable hairloss and still get girls.

thank you for the lulz :woot:

shocktop311

Established Member
Reaction score
Ya my hair isn't too bad and is hardly noticeable but it's what you make of it. You can either be a pussy or you can get girls. It's your choice.

slipy

Reaction score
shocktop311 said:
Ya my hair isn't too bad and is hardly noticeable but it's what you make of it. You can either be a pussy or you can get girls. It's your choice.

at Norwood 1,5-2 no one sees you as balding/bald.
good luck sticking to this philosophy at latter stages of hair loss.

Buzzlightyear

Reaction score
Every thread in here has the same underlining tone "I can't get girls." You can't blame the superficial world we live in on girls we are just as much to blame. When I was younger I thought my looks would last forever, I got a reality check when I started losing my hair. However I also got a reality that the world isn't as vain as we believe. the biggest killer for us bald(ing) men is the lack of confidence we experience when we lose our hair. I am not going to say have confidence you'll get girls I am not that naive and know that when you really dislike yourself others aren't going to like you, I know what it's like to not even be able to look at yourself in the mirror at times when dealing with this struggle. I have met many beautiful girls in my life who have not given a rat's *** about my hair, even at times when I felt at my ugliest about it there were still people right by my side loving me for me.

The world is not as shallow as we perceive it and if you put yourself out there you will eventually see this, females do and are capable of looking past your insecurities as you should be towards them. I know most of us baldies can't waltz into a club stand by the bar and get bathroom hummers from 10's every night, but bald does not have to = ugly or no sex appeal. Learning to not latch all yourself worth (ego, confidence, etc) to having female partners is and was the hardest thing for me, I would have no confidence in myself to succeed at anything if I didn't have girls attracted to me. For a long time I never felt confident without a hat on and I picked up a lot of girls with a hat on and not once did I get them back, take my hat off and have one of them pick up their clothes and head for the hills. Having an approach is what matters which is also linked very directly to confidence so it takes finding your grove in that regard and finding an approach that works for you.

theangryone

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
dudemon said the same thing, even fatties and UGs reject you.

I think the reason why guys like us can not get fatties or ugly women is because even fatties and ugly women can be picky about who they date. I see tall, decent looking men with good bodies and full heads of hair with fatties all the time. Heck, most of the fatties I know are in long term relationships with men who are above average looking.

HairPieceMan said:
what is your height btw?

5 foot 11.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
well im 5 5 NW6 @ 23 with hairpiece

anyway @Buzzlightyear im guessing you are a NW2 with 14% diffuse in vertex area therefore you CLAIM you has hairloss, you aint a full blown NW7 with dark hair and white skin tone.

theangryone

Reaction score
Buzzlightyear said:
the biggest killer for us bald(ing) men is the lack of confidence we experience when we lose our hair.

This has nothing to do with "confidence". I did not lose my "confidence" in my ability to get women until AFTER several years of getting rejected by fugly obese women after I hit NW2.5-3. My first reaction when I came to terms with my hair loss was "oh well at least women won't care that much" and I pretty much shrugged it off. Boy was I in for a shock when women, even the fatties, constantly rejected me and I had ZERO success! Shaving my head did not seem to work either.

Buzzlightyear said:
The world is not as shallow as we perceive it and if you put yourself out there you will eventually see this,

I DO put myself out there. In fact, since going bald I have put myself out there MORE than I did when I had hair. For me it was the opposite. The more I put myself out there, the more I realized how shallow women are.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
shocktop311 said:

No it's not a choice. I don't want to be a pussy yet I am.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
shocktop311 said:

No it's not a choice. I don't want to be a pussy yet I am.

exactly, its like saying to dani devito that being 5 0 isn't that big a deal, its what you make of it, its his choice whether he gets girls, just man up, its not your height, even though girls say its your height, its not lol

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
I like how every now and then a thread comes up to enlighten us that looks do in fact matter and girls do care about hair. LOL, as if anyone here thinks otherwise.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
theangryone said:
This has nothing to do with "confidence". I did not lose my "confidence" in my ability to get women until AFTER several years of getting rejected by fugly obese women after I hit NW2.5-3. My first reaction when I came to terms with my hair loss was "oh well at least women won't care that much" and I pretty much shrugged it off. Boy was I in for a shock when women, even the fatties, constantly rejected me and I had ZERO success! Shaving my head did not seem to work either.

I DO put myself out there. In fact, since going bald I have put myself out there MORE than I did when I had hair. For me it was the opposite. The more I put myself out there, the more I realized how shallow women are.

I can totally relate. Your situation is a mirror image of mine. I'm 43 now, and my life STILL has not gotten any better since my hairloss became drastic by the time I was 25 or so.

But, I keep trying, and I always keep a positive outlook, even if it means that I have to do it artifically.

Unfortunately, I wasted my entire 30's (and now my early 40's) being reclusive and anti-social. I gave up and withdrew from everything/everyone. I let most of my friends go and lost touch with about 90% of them over the years (BIG mistake!). Over time, I lost my social skills to the point where I can't even carry on a normal conversation anymore with anyone, let alone girls.

Then, when a girl finally did show interest in me a few years ago, I didn't know how to handle it. I blew it, and now she is gone and engaged to some other guy (who knew how how to treat her, wheras, I didn't). Every day, I get up and want to kick myself in the head for allowinng this to happen. I really liked her alot. Now, I am nothing more than 'just friends' with her.

All of this ... because I lost my social skills and do not know how to socialize anymore. My Friday and Satrday nights typically consist of hanging out in a bar (usually alone) or hanging out at the local liquor store with a buddy until about 11 or 12, and then I go home (always alone) watch a little p**rn and get drunk and strum my guitar until dawn ... wishing I had someone ... ANYONE ugly or fat or whatever (female of course). :(

Not trying to rbning you down anymore man, but trust me, you don't want to go down the path I have. Do something NOW and become proactive. Get rid of those crappy negative vibes. Buzz your hair down, go to the gym and work on your dating skills.

Check out a dating coach named "David Wygant" he is the REAL deal, and has youtube videos and the guy is a genious with women. Probably better than Neill Strauus, IMO.

Keep working on yourself man, and don't waste the best years of your life the way I did. I can never get them back. You don't want to wind up like me, trust me.

BUT - my case is extreme, you should know. I have also had 3 hair transplants that have left my hair "odd" looking, in addition to being NW5-6 bald. I also have a broken/crooked nose with deviated septum, and HORRIBLE facial scars and poor skin texture, which is starting to makeme look 10 years OLDER than what I am - 53 instead of 43, which really sucks.

But wish you the best of luck man. Get proactive and stay positive.

you're about as useful as a c*** flavored lollipop