I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be too egoistic to use her as a tool for personal benefit.
Nonsense. Sex is a great way of getting rid of depression as it releases dopamine's may even help with self esteem issues. If this girl wants you who are you to deny her that wish?

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cause of hair loss?

maybe this chick can help get rid of your depression

shouldnt let these opportunities go man
Hair loss is the cherry to the cake.
My depression is endogenous...It's not affected by positive or negative experiences in my life.
I decided to go on anti-psychotics(i'm already low-dosing on perphenazine),as everything else has failed.
If this girl wants you who are you to deny her that wish?
Someone who cares about her well-being and wants to protect her....I'm a 100% sure i will unwantingly damage her.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
My depression is endogenous...It's not affected by positive or negative experiences in my life.
I decided to go on anti-psychotics(i'm already low-dosing on perphenazine),as everything else has failed.

Someone who cares about her well-being and wants to protect her....I'm a 100% sure i will unwantingly damage her.

sh*t man i can relate

pretty sure i am bi polar or something. it aint nice

still would be a shame to miss on something like this

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You will damage her more by rejecting her advances. Better let her find out for herself unless you are talking about physically damaging her.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Along with nofap, Id say its also important to do techiniques that will enhance the results.
Stimulating blood circulation overr the scalp seems very important fo hair folicles nutrition. I am starting to make the inverted techniqhue now, along with scap massage by passing all my fingers gently over my scalp very often.

I also drink a lot of water and keep not a perfect but a decent diet, avoiding sugar and bad, super satuated fat.

I dropped fina. No point using it anymore. Instead, I will take something like pillfood that is rich of important nutrients for hair and nails.

The only thing of the big three that Im using is ceto shampoo. Nothing more.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 83619

This guy looks.more like a nw8. We all coukd bet that at the age of 35yo, his son would be 100% bald.

His son happens to be Kaka, the brazilian football player (Im brazilian as well), whos known to be very religous, a devoted christian and I can put my hand on fire for him, Im pretty sure he never had a sexualized mind, Im sure he hardly touched his dick and married while virgin. He has a full head of hair, very thick and healthy hair

118816-Kaká-2.jpg
Maybe he's just a regular person who's destined to lose his hair at ~45 like most men. Only unlucky subhumans go bald before 30, or worse before 20 (like me).

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe he's just a regular person who's destined to lose his hair at ~45 like most men. Only unlucky subhumans go bald before 30, or worse before 20 (like me).

I no longer give credit to this idea that we are genetically destined to be bald and theres nothing we cant do about it.

I now understand that hairfall is more like a sign that our body gives us that theres something really wrong going on in our organism, at least for those who are genetically predisposition to lose hair as a sign of bad healthy. For those who are not genetically predisposed, we know they can do whatever they want and that wont affect their hair.

I have no doubt that by abusing ourselves releasing too much semen very often via masturbation, we are really messing up our hormones and more. The whole body get into imbalancement, and this affects greatly on our hair

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After full month of no fap because of other reasons, my hair loss is decreased by 50%, hair looks fuller and I can go without washing it for three days instead of one. On the other side I still loose hair when I shower, and even though the itch is gone, scalp is still a little bit inflamed. But a lot better than before.

Will keep going and update it.

INT

Reaction score
Even IF Nofap would have ANY effect on hair loss, it would still be IMPOSSIBLE to see fuller hair. That is simply not possible due to how hair grows.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After full month of no fap because of other reasons, my hair loss is decreased by 50%, hair looks fuller and I can go without washing it for three days instead of one. On the other side I still loose hair when I shower, and even though the itch is gone, scalp is still a little bit inflamed. But a lot better than before.

Will keep going and update it.

Nice.
But going three days whithout is bit good imo, and maybe thats why you still see hair on the palms of your hand during showers.

I'd say wash your hair daily and take cold showers. You shall see a drastic change if you do so.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even IF Nofap would have ANY effect on hair loss, it would still be IMPOSSIBLE to see fuller hair. That is simply not possible due to how hair grows.

Give me a logic reason why. No, you cant. That is just a ridiculous assumption based on nothing.

My hair is a lot more dense and many who are on nofap have reported the same.

In my case, haifall is 100% under control. I dont need fina anymore. Maybe I can use strategically, a day before, during and a day after sex (real sex, not touching your dick wich is quite a pathetic habbit and everyone who does that should feel ashamed, embarrassed)

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
I dont need fina anymore. Maybe I can use strategically, a day before, during and a day after sex

This might be one of the dumbest ill-informed things I have EVER read. That is NOT how finasteride works and again. Your lack of knowledge on the topic brings the credibility of nofap for hair loss down even more.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This might be one of the dumbest ill-informed things I have EVER read. That is NOT how finasteride works and again. Your lack of knowledge on the topic brings the credibility of nofap for hair loss down even more.

I admit my ignorance about how fina works. Can you provide some information, please ?

About nofap, it doesnt make any sense. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

My lack of better knowledge about fina doesnt disproove the whole benefits nofap provides on hairloss.

I can see the huge impact on my hair everytime I look at myself on the mirror. Thats enough!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not valid to assume that religious people don't masturbate or masturbate less.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I admit my ignorance about how fina works. Can you provide some information, please ?

About nofap, it doesnt make any sense. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

My lack of better knowledge about fina doesnt disproove the whole benefits nofap provides on hairloss.

I can see the huge impact on my hair everytime I look at myself on the mirror. Thats enough!

There is a surge of prolactin after ejaculation, which could affect hair growth if it happens too frequently. The data on prolactin and hair is limited though, so this is speculation and nothing more.

That said I don't think that abstaining from ejaculation is a reasonable option. Men have a compulsive need to do so. If you can go a year or whatever without ejaculation, there's almost certainly something wrong with you.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is a trainwreck. So you’re saying nofap will allow my hair to thicken up. So what about nosex? Should I not have sex with my girlfriend so I can grow my hair back? Also, you can’t just take finasteride before sex and expect results.... this is just complete nonsense lol

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is a trainwreck. So you’re saying nofap will allow my hair to thicken up. So what about nosex? Should I not have sex with my girlfriend so I can grow my hair back? Also, you can’t just take finasteride before sex and expect results.... this is just complete nonsense lol
I'm with you ZenHead a complete load of rubbish. If Fap'in had anything to do with hair loss every man on the planet would be bald.