I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Reaction score
your dicks will get shorter and you will live a shorter life.

LOL , that is the most absurd thing that I have ever heard about sexual relations/masturbation.

are you serious pal ???!!! so what can you say about the old japanese guys that are more than 80 years old and that keep all their hair ? that they jacked off all along their life?

japan has the highest rate when it comes to life span , and it's uncommon to see a bald japanese, that's why I took it as a reference.

so stop with that poppycock about not masturbating and living short

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Define "long period". 2, 3 days? Is your dick bend?

Thats not "nofap" related. You should see urologist and proctologist.

My dick is straight and healthy. If I go longer than a week and then ejaculate I have occassionally have it where the precum or something didn't do its job and when I pee afterwards it still feels like I have to pee because my piping gets mixed fluids. In my entire adult like this has maybe happened 10 to 15 times. Earliest happened when I was 14 so it's not prostate related. Yes I've told my doctor about it and he said its akin to a uti and that I shouldn't worry about it. Drink cranberry juice and take an anti infammatory. Finasteride didn't make any difference with this condition. Everyone's body is different. If you've never had this I envy you for having a golden penis. But I sure as hell am not going to go longer than a week without ejaculating.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL , that is the most absurd thing that I have ever heard about sexual relations/masturbation.

are you serious pal ???!!! so what can you say about the old japanese guys that are more than 80 years old and that keep all their hair ? that they jacked off all along their life?

japan has the highest rate when it comes to life span , and it's uncommon to see a bald japanese, that's why I took it as a reference.

so stop with that poppycock about not masturbating and living short

Whats absurd about it? Masturbatjng increases blood flow
to the penis. Exercising that keeps it big and healthy. Going a prolonged period of time without masturbating will make your penis get less blood flow causing smaller erections.

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Masturbatjng increases blood flow
to the penis. Exercising that keeps it big and healthy. Going a prolonged period of time without masturbating will make your penis get less blood flow causing smaller erections.

That's what nightly erections are for, body maintains its function that way

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score

drgs

Banned
Reaction score

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I'm on finasteride for 2 month and I have experienced nightly erections disappear
If I never quit I never would have noticed it. I'm not sure if it's that big of a deal to be honest. As long as it still works when you want it to...

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Zinc + large doses vit c before sleep have brought it back
Also drinking tons of water before sleep kind of have the same effect :)

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Zinc + large doses vit c before sleep have brought it back
Also drinking tons of water before sleep kind of have the same effect :)
I can't imagine what's it like for the Pfs people. To hate a drug that Ruined their lives that make other men happy and giving them full heads of hair and better more confident lives. All they want is this drug to be illegal and then here there are a million other men praising and thanking god for it.

drgs

Banned
Reaction score
Btw, there are guys at pegym.com doing edging and other "excersizes", I don't know, some of them apparently have increases even, but let's not go into that.
This thread has turned really weird

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Btw, there are guys at pegym.com doing edging and other "excersizes", I don't know, some of them apparently have increases even, but let's not go into that.
This thread has turned really weird
This thread was weird to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

So, some of you believe you'll recover from a genetic disease that even powerful medication has trouble to treat by stopping masturbation?

I think this "no fap" trend on reddit, because it is a trend that will die off like every other trend, is pushed by lazy people who don't how to make something valuable of their life.

They don't know how to get girls for example, so it must be because they wank too much! When I see such nonsense as "since I've stopped masturbating, women can smell the winner in me!" Yes, I've seen that written on one of those no-fap forums.

If you suck with women, unless you genuinely improve your appearance, your personality and your game, it won't change by keeping your bird in its cage.

Same with male pattern baldness, if you don't use minoxidil or other FDA approved medications, you will most certainly go bald.

This right here is exactly the truth.

aj218

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats absurd about it? Masturbatjng increases blood flow
Dude the penis is not a muscle, it more of a spongy mass with blood vessels in it ,surrounded by fat. If it really was a muscle penis enlargement would be a real thing. Penile atrophy does happen but only due to old age or disease.

I know some people think that using things like finasteride and dutasteride cause penile atrophy but it should be the opposite. It's a drop in the level of testosterone that causes penile shrinkage, not DHT. DHT has more to do with the intensity of erection. This is why old men with prostate problems such as prostate cancer or benign prostate hyperplasia see penis shrinkage as these disorders are related to an decrease in test levels. It's funny that finasteride and dutasteride are used to treat this disorder.

The only reason why some dudes may believe that finasteride or dutasteride shrunk their penis is that their erections will be weaker, giving the illusion that the actual penis has shrunk. If you think about it, by inhibiting 5 alpha reductase we are increasing testosterone.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
True, they're usually older, but it sure as hell didn't help them. I know a few priests MY AGE and all of them are experiencing male pattern baldness.

Whatever the case is, NOFAP is bull****. I guarantee you the most repulsive overweight social deviants living in their moms basement that masturbate daily will still have a full head of hair. I'm sure every one of us knows at least one guy like that.

Oh my gosh, how many times have someone to explain than some people are simply immune to hairlosss? So they can do anything, even what you say(masturbate daily) and still have a perfect head of hair.
And about the priests your age, how can you be sure that they don't have sex or don't masturbate?? OR they didn't do it from 13 years till becoming priests which is at some 20-something??
So your arguments are zero.
Right, we don't have any proof that FAP speeds up balding, but , equally, we don't have any proof that it doesn't!!!
And you cannot say it is impossible, since obviously balding is strongly connected to this DHT, and so is sex/FAP.
So why bashing and laughing at it?
Priests you say are usually over 65-70, at that age balding is very very common.
Actually having a full head of hair is quite rare at that age.
We are talking here about people in their 20's having big hairloss problems. When someone at 25 has worse hairline than their father at 60, you know, something is dubious...

aj218

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are people so protective of fapping?

Just cos some dudes seem to find a benefit of not fapping doesn't mean you have to stop.

If you enjoy it no one can stop you, fap away.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Ok I think I'm done here. This thread is going to be the cause of more hair loss for me. I can't wait to be an 80 year old dude
And find out what effects finasteride has on our bodies long term. There may be some fap induced hair loss for some. I think eating too much wheat beer and pizza is more likely to cause it
imo. The sad thing is I'm more willing to try nofap to grow a fuller beard then to decrease my hair loss. I even applied rogaine on my face last night cause i figured it would probably help that problem better.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Why are people so protective of fapping?

hh.. I've been wondering that as well. They keep comming back sporadically with same dumm claims and logic. Its ironic-ATM there is more scientific data in favor of not masturbating than oposite.

aj218

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hh.. I've been wondering that as well. They keep comming back sporadically with same dumm claims and logic. Its ironic-ATM there is more scientific data in favor of not masturbating than oposite.

It reminds me of when people talk about the benefits of drinking alcohol. People say 'Oh but research showed that it can protect your heart'. Yes it can, but only if you're middle aged and if you are drinking a certain amount of red wine, and it's not even the alcohol that does it but something found in red grapes. Not only that, but the cardioprotective effects are totally outweighed by the degenerative effects.

But hey, some people just want to justify their drinking habits.

Just like people need to justify why fapping's a good thing (or bad).

If you like doing it do it. If you feel that life is better without fapping, then by all means give it up.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Well I didn't get post finasteride syndrome and fapped daily. Maybe that's what it takes to not develop Pfs :p

aj218

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I didn't get post finasteride syndrome and fapped daily. Maybe that's what it takes to not develop Pfs :p

To be honest this could actually be true, but at the same time there isn't any hard evidence that PFS even exists. Personally, I think that it's more psychosomatic than an actual physiological phenomenon.

Though none of this would really matter in the long run if things like CB become a standard male pattern baldness treatment as the amount of people who are taking finasteride would gradually drop.

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
Is that the allergy stuff?

aj218

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that the allergy stuff?

Nah I was talking about CB 03 01. It's a topical anti androgen. It supposedly works better than finasteride without the systemic side effects and messing around with DHT. Thing is, if it does work, we'll only be seeing it earliest 2016 and boy could it be expensive. Though people have been getting it and making solutions up but it's like 200$ for like 10g or something.