I saw so many significantly balding men with attractive partners today

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@Oknow, when seeing the significant balding men who were with attractive partners, how many of the attractive partners were men instead of female?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys i think its the answwer like that south park epsiode all men should delete tinder, social media, etc stop giving females attention and start being gay
time we take back power!

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is what i think the mgtow community looks like...
except for the usual dudes who claim they can go their own way and five minutes later need a woman again...

INT

Reaction score
so 3 types.

What is wrong with a woman who cares about het career? What is wrong with a woman with standards?

Maybe she just broke up with a long term partner. Maybe her long term partner passed away. Maybe she never had the urge to date anyone till now.

Once again, this way of thinking is exactly why you are problably going to stay alone so much longer. And what if the years fly by and you are 37 at some point and you are still alone. Still prostitutes and trying to find that 22 year old low iq bimbo?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is wrong with a woman who cares about het career? What is wrong with a woman with standards?

Maybe she just broke up with a long term partner. Maybe her long term partner passed away. Maybe she never had the urge to date anyone till now.

Once again, this way of thinking is exactly why you are problably going to stay alone so much longer. And what if the years fly by and you are 37 at some point and you are still alone. Still prostitutes and trying to find that 22 year old low iq bimbo?
Who said there's anything wrong with that? I didn't.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
for example... and apparently he has the money to get a good one...
i mean you can even get the shaved look working for you, its not like its 100% impossible... difficult? for sure, but not impossible...
there are always things you can do...

he’s got the money to get a hair system, yet rather spend his money and be someone’s sugar daddy instead

Incredible

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah be gay it's easy.. I changed my tinder to guys for kicks, I had dudes asking me to come over the first message & triple messages where I hadn't replied. Nearly every second or third swipe was a match. Blew my mind

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'd rather f*** prostitutes than marry a tinder sl*t. At least I know what I'm getting with a prostitute.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah be gay it's easy.. I changed my tinder to guys for kicks, I had dudes asking me to come over the first message & triple messages where I hadn't replied. Nearly every second or third swipe was a match. Blew my mind

women are different to men, women need a lot of warming up and need to feel as though they are in the mood before having sex with you. That’s why they can be difficult to pull.

Us guys are up for anything