I met a girl on the plane home... and i think

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No.. i just got a notification.

Anyway nothing will happen. She lives there.. I live here.. but it was really nice having a chat with a really attractive woman. She did say she will be over there next month visiting family again maybe our paths will cross..

She is definitely a unique case.. She's Ukrainian 30yo but it appears she's more into being a dog mom, her job and traveling than men

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She probably has a BF already that's why she didn't give her facebook and said she don't use it...meaning it's too personal. An attractive and educated girl would want someone similar so best bet is you can be her puppy follower on IG it seems, from everything you have shared - if she's maintaining a friendship though why not, maybe if you really kick off you never know one day. Cheap w****s in Ukraine are a different story.
Maybe he could be a backup nigguh just in case the relationship fails

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No.. i just got a notification.

Anyway nothing will happen. She lives there.. I live here.. but it was really nice having a chat with a really attractive woman. She did say she will be over there next month visiting family again maybe our paths will cross..

She is definitely a unique case.. She's Ukrainian 30yo but it appears she's more into being a dog mom, her job and traveling than men
Unsurprisingly (((Westernized))) im sure from living in france

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3eYuUQP.jpg

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, you Eurocels out there Ukraine is a goldmine of fun and opportunity.
It's cheap living, loads of attractive women.

Forget Kiev though. Kiev is ruined. Tinder women there don't even reply to me. They match and match and match just for the attention and vacliation from sex tourists and thirsty foreigners.

The smaller cities is where it's at. Also Kharkiv and Dnipro. My Tinder location frauding in those cities is a vastly different experience to Kiev.

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was never blocked.. she just took forever to accept my request.

Kinda disappointed though, all her pics are instgram wh*** .. THOT crap

Posing in bikinis in sunny locations are 80% of her content
It would've been over if she didn't accept the request or did but didn't follow back, she might've left it some time to accept your request so she doesn't look desperate too.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think im f*****g deluded

I've just flown home from Ukraine to the UK. I decided, for a few reasons to just come home and go back there next month for a couple of weeks.

I sat next to a Ukrainian girl, she's Ukrainian but lives in France, has a French passport and was back "home" visiting her grandparents. Over the 3 hours we really hit it off, we were talking about everything. She was flying to Manchester and then changing flight to Paris. She has a fairly good job in accounting and shared a lot of views with me regarding all the Muslim immigrants in Europe, food, travel, comedy, etc.

Honestly she was really into it it seemed. Playing with her hair, asking me questions, i had no clue or indication she had a husband or bf. The only incite into her life was a photo of her dog - A big Malamute dog.

We landed in Manchester and i asked her .. "wanna add me on fb" she said she doesn't use it but she said she uses IG.. grabbed my phone and put her instagram account into it and pressed follow. I was in a rush to leave the plane, i said it was lovely to meet her and maybe one day our paths will cross again.. she smiled.

5 hours later..

View attachment 172548

why the f*** don’t you ask for her number