I met a girl on the plane home... and i think

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never go for such a girl, she should really want you in every way and tell you she loves your regularly even after the honeymoon period. I don't think nwcel has much choice from what he showed and shared so I understand his hunger...but long term relationships need solid chemistry and fun times or it gets boring fast. For example, my girl still always makes me laugh, buys me things I like and randomly lines my stubble or highlights in my hair, you can see the care from that.
Very true, I've only been with my girl for a short time and it's still the "honeymoon period" but I've already made so many beautiful memories with her.. deep down, part of me is still secretly sad because now I'm fully aware of the life I've missed. It's like 10 years of my life were wasted. Imagine missing out on an entire decade of your youth/prime years. It's very sad.. I will get over it though and I'm living my best life now finally caught up with other men my age.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true, I've only been with my girl for a short time and it's still the "honeymoon period" but I've already made so many beautiful memories with her.. deep down, part of me is still secretly sad because now I'm fully aware of the life I've missed. It's like 10 years of my life were wasted. Imagine missing out on an entire decade of your youth/prime years. It's very sad.. I will get over it though and I'm living my best life now finally caught up with other men my age.

Better late than never, focus on what you have and try to adjust your mind to that however that may come. It wasn't your fault, you had serious hair loss and other worries, that journey was meant for you no matter how brutal it was, it still contributed to your character and personality now in a good way JBC :) You make use of your life so much now and changed everything because you appreciate the days way more than someone who has not been through anything. Now that you say it like that about prime years, I think I would have screwed in my 20s had I lost a lot of hair due to my head shape, I don't think the bond and love would have been the same with anyone, whether friends or gfs during that period of innocence. I naively didn't do anything until my late 20s but I had stayed stuck on Norwood 2.5/3 and it wasn't having an impact on my life yet. Childhood trauma and hair loss can hurt anyone, just count yourself lucky in your relative youth you had the self awareness and basic prerequisites to turn it all around. You can become a good dad from all this too and lots of good trips and fun!

Even when my activity drops on here again, you can PM me anything personal bro.