Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I'll never know..

Screenshot_20211115-205934.png

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
She probably has a BF already that's why she didn't give her facebook and said she don't use it...meaning it's too personal. An attractive and educated girl would want someone similar so best bet is you can be her puppy follower on IG it seems, from everything you have shared - if she's maintaining a friendship though why not, maybe if you really kick off you never know one day. Cheap w****s in Ukraine are a different story.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
She probably has a BF already that's why she didn't give her facebook and said she don't use it...meaning it's too personal. An attractive and educated girl would want someone similar so best bet is you can be her puppy follower on IG it seems, from everything you have shared - if she's maintaining a friendship though why not, maybe if you really kick off you never know one day. Cheap w****s in Ukraine are a different story.
Honestly just the fact he's on the edge of his seat checking his notifs nervously to see if she responded to him already means it probably won't work..

You get the girl when you have other options and an active social life to keep you busy and distracted

Nevertheless, I wish him the best

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly just the fact he's on the edge of his seat checking his notifs nervously to see if she responded to him already means it probably won't work..

You get the girl when you have other options and an active social life to keep you busy and distracted

Nevertheless, I wish him the best

She decided everything from the beginning, that's how it is and of course her own circumstances of being in a relationship or not. If he's in the friend category based on looks/personality there is nothing he can do, if he's inbetween then perhaps having an active life, career and being interesting will shift her.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
She decided everything from the beginning, that's how it is and of course her own circumstances of being in a relationship or not. If he's in the friend category based on looks/personality there is nothing he can do, if he's inbetween then perhaps having an active life, career and being interesting will shift her.
True, sometimes even if the guy isn't totally the girl's type but meets her when she feels lonely and just wants a man in her life she might give him a chance, but even then it's not the same obviously.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
True, sometimes even if the guy isn't totally the girl's type but meets her when she feels lonely and just wants a man in her life she might give him a chance, but even then it's not the same obviously.

Never go for such a girl, she should really want you in every way and tell you she loves your regularly even after the honeymoon period. I don't think nwcel has much choice from what he showed and shared so I understand his hunger...but long term relationships need solid chemistry and fun times or it gets boring fast. For example, my girl still always makes me laugh, buys me things I like and randomly lines my stubble or highlights in my hair, you can see the care from that.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
shes just updated her IG posts with a pic of her dog and her kitten.
first post since august..
I think she's trying to impress me.. i was talking about her dog on the plane, and i have a few pictures of my pedigree cat on my IG