I have been taking finasteride for 26 days and its making my HAIRLINE worse.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get the tiktok fuckboy haircut. Go to a barber and buzz the sides and cut the top to messy bangs. It's trendy and suits your age, you have enough density for it too. Then your forehead size will be irrelevant.

Best advice as it's just the shape of the forehead. Even though he has not wrinkled his forehead, I think it's clear that is his original hairline and the frontalis muscle reaches the top to kiss the hairline. As such, no forehead reduction or hairline lowering via transplants can be done. He might be diffusing a little throughout or just fine hair, no one is going to operate in the middle of his scalp right now and so early. In other words, get on meds, style and get over it!

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
On a young full head with decent density this is a good option and is a rival to the slick back/side parts we see.

Attachments

• 1626096312738.png
    1626096312738.png
    479.9 KB · Views: 56

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best advice as it's just the shape of the forehead. Even though he has not wrinkled his forehead, I think it's clear that is his original hairline and the frontalis muscle reaches the top to kiss the hairline. As such, no forehead reduction or hairline lowering via transplants can be done. He might be diffusing a little throughout or just fine hair, no one is going to operate in the middle of his scalp right now and so early. In other words, get on meds, style and get over it!
So you mean that this IS my original hairline? Ngl since a kid i Never had a good hairline,mainly because of my forehead and Fine hair. But i think it has receded at least 1CM,unfortunately.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you mean that this IS my original hairline? Ngl since a kid i Never had a good hairline,mainly because of my forehead and Fine hair. But i think it has receded at least 1CM,unfortunately.
Yes this is your original hairline. Go to a barber with the pic Wolf Pack gave you and get the haircut and move on with your life

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
On a young full head with decent density this is a good option and is a rival to the slick back/side parts we see.

I know it is all the rage right now but i really don't like that sort of hair style, i wouldn't suit it at all, i keep my sides relatively long.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes this is your original hairline. Go to a barber with the pic Wolf Pack gave you and get the haircut and move on with your life
My hairline at 18 and 12. 12 IS last picture

Attachments

• IMG_20210713_044550.jpg
    IMG_20210713_044550.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20210713_044532.jpg
    IMG_20210713_044532.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20210713_044514.jpg
    IMG_20210713_044514.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_20210713_044442.jpg
    IMG_20210713_044442.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20210713_044618.jpg
    IMG_20210713_044618.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 53

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it is all the rage right now but i really don't like that sort of hair style, i wouldn't suit it at all, i keep my sides relatively long.

Neither do I. I think as a guy gets past 23, it's best to have a medium length trendy hairstyle and invariably that has involved any pushback style with short back and sides. With the comb down you have to be young, keep the back and sides totally buzzed, full head and also style it immaculately in a certain way - or it can quickly look like like a wig/combover/unstyled hair of a grandpa. Showing your whole face is way more masculine to girls and any Norwood 1-2 hairline with an okay forehead is fine.

@justinbieberscombover put a hair helmet picture of djokovic somewhere, is a prime example.

@Trompt what is the distance between your eyebrows to the centre of your hairline? I feel like it's just the shape of your forehead which makes it look high without it actually being too high if that makes sense...do you have any pictures with you raising your eyebrows? That will determine if you have lost any hair too. Looks to me like your hairline hasn't changed, just it starts higher on your head creating an illusion.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither do I. I think as a guy gets past 23, it's best to have a medium length trendy hairstyle and invariably that has involved any pushback style with short back and sides. With the comb down you have to be young, keep the back and sides totally buzzed, full head and also style it immaculately in a certain way - or it can quickly look like like a wig/combover/unstyled hair of a grandpa. Showing your whole face is way more masculine to girls and any Norwood 1-2 hairline with an okay forehead is fine.

@justinbieberscombover put a hair helmet picture of djokovic somewhere, is a prime example.

@Trompt what is the distance between your eyebrows to the centre of your hairline? I feel like it's just the shape of your forehead which makes it look high without it actually being too high if that makes sense...do you have any pictures with you raising your eyebrows? That will determine if you have lost any hair too. Looks to me like your hairline hasn't changed, just it starts higher on your head creating an illusion.
The distance from the middle of my eyebrows to the beginning of my hairline IS 2.7 inches. My forehead IS not actually that high,but is wide. Also,my hairline IS uneven,in some parts the hair starts higher.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The distance from the middle of my eyebrows to the beginning of my hairline IS 2.7 inches. My forehead IS not actually that high,but is wide. Also,my hairline IS uneven,in some parts the hair starts higher.

That's a normal height, correct. It's just that in your case that height comes more closer to the scalp than the forehead itself, creating an illusion. Yes you do lack temple points...some unevenness to a hairline is normal but too much asymmetry isn't. You would need to see a hair transplant Doctor years down the line for some very minor work, it may be that you are not a candidate unless you actually lose hair as they usually never put hair below an original hairline for various reasons. Your hairline is already technically juvenile even if it appears higher.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a normal height, correct. It's just that in your case that height comes more closer to the scalp than the forehead itself, creating an illusion. Yes you do lack temple points...some unevenness to a hairline is normal but too much asymmetry isn't. You would need to see a hair transplant Doctor years down the line for some very minor work, it may be that you are not a candidate unless you actually lose hair as they usually never hair put below an original hairline for various reasons. Your hairline is already technically juvenile even if it appears higher.
Yes,its a normal size,but looks big on selfies because its wide,i guess. Btw,i somewhat know what are temple points,but do you have any Photo or explanation,cause i don't know why i have no temple points If my hair is at its beginning stages. I have seen that Man with agressive hairloss lose temple points.

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a normal height, correct. It's just that in your case that height comes more closer to the scalp than the forehead itself, creating an illusion. Yes you do lack temple points...some unevenness to a hairline is normal but too much asymmetry isn't. You would need to see a hair transplant Doctor years down the line for some very minor work, it may be that you are not a candidate unless you actually lose hair as they usually never put hair below an original hairline for various reasons. Your hairline is already technically juvenile even if it appears higher.

Are these temple points?

1st picture: right side

2nd picture: left side

Attachments

• IMG_20210713_105344.jpg
    IMG_20210713_105344.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20210713_105241.jpg
    IMG_20210713_105241.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 36