I have been taking finasteride for 26 days and its making my HAIRLINE worse.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you always antagonizing my posts ? Like,i could be a NW6 and you would not take my situation serious and say i am good.
Uh you are NW1 with maybe some thinning like you’ve said before and a large forehead, not horseshoe NW6 bald lol. The two ain’t the same. You posted some pics of your temple points and asked if it looks like they’re thinning, and to me it doesn’t so I said «Not really». How is that «antagonizing»?

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does It look like crown thinning guys? If so,Will finasteride do the job? 1 month in already. (Pic taken with flash)

Attachments

• IMG_20210710_034432.jpg
    IMG_20210710_034432.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 41

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
considering how neurotic you are i would stop talking finasteride

in 5 months you will post on propeciahelp on how finasteride aged your eyes and destroyed your life or sth

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does It look like crown thinning guys? If so,Will finasteride do the job? 1 month in already
I wish i had this guy's hair. We are in a mutual whatsapp group about long hair care,etc. Btw,he IS a Norwood 1,with low forehead. I AM more likely norwood 2 at best

Attachments

• IMG_20210713_122218.jpg
    IMG_20210713_122218.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 50

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
considering how neurotic you are i would stop talking finasteride

in 5 months you will post on propeciahelp on how finasteride aged your eyes and destroyed your life or sth
If you are finasteride is talking,Thats not good dawg

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish i had this guy's hair. We are in a mutual whatsapp group about long hair care,etc. Btw,he IS a Norwood 1,with low forehead. I AM more likely norwood 2 at best
You are NW1 with a higher forehead. Your hair genetics is completely different compared to this guy, also pretty sure he is younger than you.