I feel like people don't understand incels

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys?
Someone trying to convince me to go back to the horror known as dating apps claimed that he met with 200 women over a period of 6 years.

So, that's roughly a different person every 11 days.

Is that normal or common? Or does it sound like a bit of a fib.
That's normal. And even below normie to be honest. I used to get 3 to 4 dates a week, a few years ago...

But if you're young and above Norwood 2. Don't lose your time there...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's normal. And even below normie to be honest. I used to get 3 to 4 dates a week, a few years ago...

If you have no filters, probably.

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not dates with the same girl. But failing and getting a new girl.

There isn't even much time to heal from losing the last girl. It just sounds like a lot of baloney sausage.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dates don't mean sh*t, unless you are straddling her that same night and the next night, with her husband in the closet.

f*****g dates! Even I, the laughing stock of the shires has been on dates.....

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dates don't mean sh*t, unless you are straddling her that same night and the next night, with her husband in the closet.

straddling usually starts with a date

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not a laughing stock and I've not been able to secure a date yet. I'm terrified of eventually getting to 40 and be still trying to find my first date. That's not something I can just deal with.

I think it has more to do with the lack of a clear path to getting a date, rather than people laughing at you. I don't think it's such a small thing either.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a laughing stock and I've not been able to secure a date yet. I'm terrified of eventually getting to 40 and be still trying to find my first date. That's not something I can just deal with.

I think it has more to do with the lack of a clear path to getting a date, rather than people laughing at you. I don't think it's such a small thing either.
Perhaps you're just not as adept as I at exposing those who ridicule.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

I went around 3 months on the online services before I got a single response. The game changer for me was using a photo taken in dim lighting so that my thinning in the NW6 area wasn't discernable with my shaped up buzz cut.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went around 3 months on the online services before I got a single response. The game changer for me was using a photo taken in dim lighting so that my thinning in the NW6 area wasn't discernable with my shaped up buzz cut.
You would alright in the red light district under neon-light.

You might even get a date tonight.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went from havimg a gf who was aright looking in shape now alll i can get r ugly trannies.
I want to die

Moro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd be surprised just how many fat girls there are on the horror known as dating apps. They come up with all sort of devious camera tricks to disguise their ailment, and obvious when you know what to look out for.

Absolutely shocking just how many are openly deceptive and disgraceful.

The difference between yours; is that the hair loss is both superficial and difficult to change. Whereas not being a fat slob is paramount to having a family and very easy to change.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd be surprised just how many fat girls there are on the horror known as dating apps. They come up with all sort of devious camera tricks to disguise their ailment, and obvious when you know what to look out for.

The difference between yours; is that the hair loss is both superficial and difficult to change. Whereas not being a fat slob is paramount to having a family and very easy to change.
not even fat women some women look like models on instagram and you wouldn't even look twice at them in person it's funny

Young&thinning

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can’t count how many girls I’ve matched on Tinder who look very attractive on their pictures but in person look very different.

I matched with one girl earlier this year who used pictures from before she put on weight. I was expecting to be hooking up with a skinny *** b**ch and ended up landing a whale.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t count how many girls I’ve matched on Tinder who look very attractive on their pictures but in person look very different.

I matched with one girl earlier this year who used pictures from before she put on weight. I was expecting to be hooking up with a skinny *** b**ch and ended up landing a whale.

They dn't even need to try

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have no filters, probably.
Not really. As I said, it was a few years ago. Nowadays I can't do that. I'm not bragging, I'm like everyone else on this forum now. We're on the same boat. The least we can do is respect each other's baldness by trusting what everyone here has to say.
I know it's funny I'm talking about respect on a hairloss forum, but yup. Except for the very few trolls who are Norwood zero and act like they were Norwood 7. Everyone else deserves the bald-respect by another baldy. Let's unite and go on strikes for our bald cunty heads ! lmfao