I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** cares what they think, they are just some incels on a hair loss forum, in real life they don't represent sh*t and they have no power.. Ikarus is leaving his house once a year if he does and after he comes crying in here that people on the street are starring at him because of his thinning hair...
So what if they are incels? Why if someone is an incel it automatically makes his comment irrelevant? Refute specific points, not attack the person.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't, ive asked out 34 girls in real life and 2 girls online and they have all rejected me
ive never kissed a girl
ive never hugged a girl
ive never held hands
ive never had intercourse
ive never had intimacy with the opposite sex
all the girls ive asked out have either called me ugly or brown
Have you tried showering...BRAH

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The incel got attacked lmao
But that doesn't refute the point I made. Can you refute the point I made please? Specifically about addressing arguments instead of attacking person?

Even if I was incel your argument would still be void. I have a relationship and am not a virgin, so incel tag cannot be applied.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So glad that BadInvertor a**hole was banned. So much toxicity from those pricks. I don't understand the hate in this thread, obviously there are many transgenders (and some women) on this site, and this site isn't exclusive to MEN ONLY. If this thread disturbes you, simply ignore it. Congratulation to you OP for your long sought relief, i was happy that another soul found happiness and shared it on this site. People are old enough to make decisions for themselves, and google is everybody's search friend. So, if anyone tried ADT regimen and bitched about side effects, it's noone but their fault for not educating themselves on the matter. Trans people don't have to babysit anyone, cause it's well known that their regimen is extreme.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be aware even with an orchi and estradiol the OP's crown wasn't responding and he had to try minoxidil, im not sure how much progress he has made since starting minoxidil though. So even very extreme regimens are not always going to come with guaranteed hair loss recovery. Sometimes old tried and tested things are needed, hopefully he can update though.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this guys only option for sexual pleasure is getting fucked in the *** now fs

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
this guys only option for sexual pleasure is getting fucked in the *** now fs
The sad thing is castrating himself and getting more hair did not improve his self esteem and mental health at the end:

recovering from male pattern baldness is awesome and fascinating especially at the beginning, but we still have to acknowledge the dark side of HRT and altering your healthy hormones, depression, fatigue, suicidality and social rejections is huge among trans people. personally, iam not happier all the sudden because i have a full head of hair, so to anyone who has BDD (body dysmorphic disorder) please get treatment before altering your hormones permanently, and consider the long term side effects of HRT. BDD is a b**ch, once your hair is recovered it will pick on something else like body weight, nose shape, etc.. it wont really end and happiness is not guaranteed in the long run.maybe being bald and having healthy hormones , building a family and having energy to go the gym is better than obsessing over follicles idk so please consider you reasons behind all this and get treatment if you have BDD or a mental disorder

Depression

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy was completely unstable, I wonder what happened to him .. x)

In addition he had 4x more hair while we were the same age at the time he posted these photos lol

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The sad thing is castrating himself and getting more hair did not improve his self esteem and mental health at the end:
Ah yeah, this guy. I remember him well. Seemed like an ok guy at the time but what he did to save his hair sent shivers down everyone’s spine lol.

what’s worse is it seems he now thinks it wasn’t the best option but of course there’s no going back now. I think He was only a teenager and has to live with this the rest of his life. Crazy

INT

Reaction score
Truly a sad story. I hope he finds the help and support he needs. I am glad he was honest enough to also post the dark side of his choices.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes he definitely sent shock waves down our spines. As @INT said, it is to be appreciated that he (they?) also shared the dark side of this journey. I'm glad that may hair loss started in my 30 ls and in my teens or 20s as that is a fragile age when people do incredibly stulid stuff. I too wonder what happened there lately

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reading this thread made my balls hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.