I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm disturbed and sad aftering reading this thread. If one goes this far to save the hair on their head then there's no telling to what other lengths they'll go should other complications in life arise, or what he/this guy would do if his hair loss progresses since he himself specifically stated that his choices were suicide or self-castration. And when someone speaks of suicide, regardless if it's on the internet or in real life and regardless what the reasons are, the absolute worst thing anyone could do is egg the person on or make them feel sadder than they already are. There are consequences in real life, in criminal court, for anyone promoting directly or indirectly the suicide of a suicidal person when that person has taken their life.

This thread doesn't belong in the success stories section. I believe the OP has mental issues and I sincerely hope he seeks the medical attention he requires.

Better Call Neg

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he could’ve gone for fina or minoxidil while using hair thickening spray/ hair fibers For temporary hair concealment :/

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even I don't think that this sort of thread should be encouraged. There are plenty of meds that cause chemical castration and that is the proper course. But of course, this guy could start supplementing T and be essentially back to his old self.

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you think it’s appropriate to celebrate mutilation? He could have died doing this. It is not a success story by any means. So many people on here have provided far better, safer options.
He wanted his balls gone. No doctor would want to remove his balls. He decided to destroy them himself. What do you dont understand? Everyone can do whatever they please with their body. No one else did what he did, and no one is celebrating anything.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
His choice really, but he castrated himself, used estradiol and still had to use topical minoxidil to regrow hair on his crown region last time i spoke to him. Don't know what his current hair situation is, yes it is probably one of the most extreme measures to take, but up to him ultimately.

Last edited:

BigBadBaldie

My Regimen
Reaction score
He wanted his balls gone. No doctor would want to remove his balls. He decided to destroy them himself. What do you dont understand? Everyone can do whatever they please with their body. No one else did what he did, and no one is celebrating anything.
His choice really, but he castrated himself, used estradiol and still had to use topical minoxidil to regrow hair on his crown region last time i spoke to him. Don't know what his current hair situation is, yes it is probably one of the most extreme measures to take, but up to him ultimately.
He can obviously do as he pleases but the post is marked under “success stories”. My point is it’s hardly a success story. If someone commits suicide and therefore doesn’t have to deal with hairloss anymore is that a success story also?
He could have died doing this. He could have got his hair back in much safer ways that didn’t risk his life. Nobody on here should be seriously considering this.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
He can obviously do as he pleases but the post is marked under “success stories”. My point is it’s hardly a success story. If someone commits suicide and therefore doesn’t have to deal with hairloss anymore is that a success story also?
He could have died doing this. He could have got his hair back in much safer ways that didn’t risk his life. Nobody on here should be seriously considering this.

I agree with you that if he wanted to castrate himself he should have used the proper channels to do so, but he was obviously desperate. I understand your point though.

nicoandgello

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He can obviously do as he pleases but the post is marked under “success stories”. My point is it’s hardly a success story.
Its a success story, just read OP replies in this thread.

If someone commits suicide and therefore doesn’t have to deal with hairloss anymore is that a success story also?
Yes it is.

He could have got his hair back in much safer ways that didn’t risk his life.
So what? He wanted to do it this way. He could just use AA like bicalutamide and get the same effect, but he didn't want to.

Nobody on here should be seriously considering this.
Its the only way to stop baldness without taking some shitty drugs.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's also hard to find an appropriate category to post this. There is no cutting ballz off thread.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a success story, just read OP replies in this thread.

Yes it is.

So what? He wanted to do it this way. He could just use AA like bicalutamide and get the same effect, but he didn't want to.

Its the only way to stop baldness without taking some shitty drugs.
Would you?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes no sense because even with castration, there are no guarantees without estrogen supplementation and we have plenty of meds that castrate chemically.

Status
Not open for further replies.