I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Wispy

My Regimen
well I mean like I said for the 4th time, prosti*tion doesnt count

its not like guys are paying their girlfriends for sex. Only ugly guys like me have to pay.

Change your hair up. Make it more wild. Shave your face. Work out for a month straight, build up a regimen, keep it up. Change your clothes. Straighten your posture.

In a year, if results are still as bad, then maybe it's a lost cause. But often, it's just as simple as changing a few things. Keep yourself neat, tidy, and ripped. Don't even think about attracting women for a while: be you. Succeed or at least be competent. Then it all falls like dominoes.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
You guys talk about test show important it is. If you want to get laid with women then yes, of course, women will always want high T guys and despite low T men. I even read they can taste testosterone via saliva. Low T also affects bone health and if you don't have proper hormonal profile you can develop osteoporosis and have less energy and all that, BUT that is important for heterosexual MEN. OP is a MtF transgender person, which means he wants to be a woman, right? In that case, these traits are not that important, especially the drive, fighting ability, macho attitude and sex appeal to women and ability to lift heavy weights. In OP's case he probably did the right thing considering his circumstances. Bald men are accepted, but bald women are not. Nothing more disgusting then obvious balding men who decide to transition in mid-age and end up looking like crossdressed freaks. If OP wants to pass for a female he HAS to have feminine, even "weak" facial features and perfect NW0 hairline. So he did the right thing IMO.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Who the f*** cares what they think, they are just some incels on a hair loss forum, in real life they don't represent sh*t and they have no power.. Ikarus is leaving his house once a year if he does and after he comes crying in here that people on the street are starring at him because of his thinning hair...
So what if they are incels? Why if someone is an incel it automatically makes his comment irrelevant? Refute specific points, not attack the person.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
I can't, ive asked out 34 girls in real life and 2 girls online and they have all rejected me
ive never kissed a girl
ive never hugged a girl
ive never held hands
ive never had intercourse
ive never had intimacy with the opposite sex
all the girls ive asked out have either called me ugly or brown
Have you tried showering...BRAH

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
So glad that BadInvertor a**hole was banned. So much toxicity from those pricks. I don't understand the hate in this thread, obviously there are many transgenders (and some women) on this site, and this site isn't exclusive to MEN ONLY. If this thread disturbes you, simply ignore it. Congratulation to you OP for your long sought relief, i was happy that another soul found happiness and shared it on this site. People are old enough to make decisions for themselves, and google is everybody's search friend. So, if anyone tried ADT regimen and bitched about side effects, it's noone but their fault for not educating themselves on the matter. Trans people don't have to babysit anyone, cause it's well known that their regimen is extreme.

Derelict

My Regimen
Be aware even with an orchi and estradiol the OP's crown wasn't responding and he had to try minoxidil, im not sure how much progress he has made since starting minoxidil though. So even very extreme regimens are not always going to come with guaranteed hair loss recovery. Sometimes old tried and tested things are needed, hopefully he can update though.