I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness | Page 16 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sonolmn98, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Wispy

Wispy Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Change your hair up. Make it more wild. Shave your face. Work out for a month straight, build up a regimen, keep it up. Change your clothes. Straighten your posture.

In a year, if results are still as bad, then maybe it's a lost cause. But often, it's just as simple as changing a few things. Keep yourself neat, tidy, and ripped. Don't even think about attracting women for a while: be you. Succeed or at least be competent. Then it all falls like dominoes.

DHTcel likes this.
  2. RecoveringMinoxAddict

RecoveringMinoxAddict Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You guys talk about test show important it is. If you want to get laid with women then yes, of course, women will always want high T guys and despite low T men. I even read they can taste testosterone via saliva. Low T also affects bone health and if you don't have proper hormonal profile you can develop osteoporosis and have less energy and all that, BUT that is important for heterosexual MEN. OP is a MtF transgender person, which means he wants to be a woman, right? In that case, these traits are not that important, especially the drive, fighting ability, macho attitude and sex appeal to women and ability to lift heavy weights. In OP's case he probably did the right thing considering his circumstances. Bald men are accepted, but bald women are not. Nothing more disgusting then obvious balding men who decide to transition in mid-age and end up looking like crossdressed freaks. If OP wants to pass for a female he HAS to have feminine, even "weak" facial features and perfect NW0 hairline. So he did the right thing IMO.

3. RecoveringMinoxAddict

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    So what if they are incels? Why if someone is an incel it automatically makes his comment irrelevant? Refute specific points, not attack the person.

4. RecoveringMinoxAddict

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Have you tried showering...BRAH

DHTcel likes this.
  5. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The incel got attacked lmao

6. RecoveringMinoxAddict

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    But that doesn't refute the point I made. Can you refute the point I made please? Specifically about addressing arguments instead of attacking person?

Even if I was incel your argument would still be void. I have a relationship and am not a virgin, so incel tag cannot be applied.

Aki and Ikarus like this.
  7. NorwoodingMyWay

NorwoodingMyWay Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    So glad that BadInvertor a**hole was banned. So much toxicity from those pricks. I don't understand the hate in this thread, obviously there are many transgenders (and some women) on this site, and this site isn't exclusive to MEN ONLY. If this thread disturbes you, simply ignore it. Congratulation to you OP for your long sought relief, i was happy that another soul found happiness and shared it on this site. People are old enough to make decisions for themselves, and google is everybody's search friend. So, if anyone tried ADT regimen and bitched about side effects, it's noone but their fault for not educating themselves on the matter. Trans people don't have to babysit anyone, cause it's well known that their regimen is extreme.

ALosingBattle5, Ikarus and bridgeburn like this.
  8. RecoveringMinoxAddict

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    OP, can you update us with your hair situation?

9. Derelict

Derelict Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Be aware even with an orchi and estradiol the OP's crown wasn't responding and he had to try minoxidil, im not sure how much progress he has made since starting minoxidil though. So even very extreme regimens are not always going to come with guaranteed hair loss recovery. Sometimes old tried and tested things are needed, hopefully he can update though.