I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness | Page 14 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sonolmn98, Dec 16, 2018.

1. bridgeburn

bridgeburn Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This is true but its also true that we need oxygen to survive.. you don't need Test to live. In fact, the Y chromosome is literally the only chromosome in the body you can delete and you'd still be alive (though we couldn't reproduce without it). Without all the other ones we'd die.

Ikarus likes this.
  2. bridgeburn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I said there would less.

I don't disagree.. we needed men and androgens to survive to this point. Masculinity is more valuable in a primitive world where everything tries to kill us because in that brutal world short term stregnth is needed more than long term health .. as society and technology progresses it will become outdated.

you can be full of muscle but any idiot with a gun still has power over you and only needs enough stregnth to pull the trigger

Ikarus likes this.
  3. Ikarus

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Which means I can make this conversation about myself, since I am also on anti-androgens and estrogen.

Left4bald likes this.
  4. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao, what retarded arguments unbelievable, that's why they castrated themselves f*****g unbelievable, as i said, all the shitty reasons in the world...
    It will become outdated lmao, ok wait for it what can i say...
    Mate i won't start arguing with you, your the only one that i did not block and i thought that your the smartest one also, but i don't know why know, maybe i was wrong...
    You know how it works, you can believe and do what you want, in the end it's your life and body, only you can decide upon it !
    For me you still remain fascinating because you manage to reverse balding and shitty scientists could learn something from you, your regime and the human body itself, maybe they would crack the sh*t out of male pattern baldness, but i'm sure it's not in their interest anyways !

#264 BadInvertor, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  5. Ikarus

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    A sensitivity to the effects of testosterone does lead to baldness. Most males develop a sensitivity to the effects of testosterone as they age, whilst some get that sensitivity prematurely. Testosterone is linked to cardiovascular issues, and it’s evidently linked to prostate cancer which is why ADT is important within that realm. Just stick to being banned.

Left4bald and bridgeburn like this.
  6. Ikarus

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    In that case, you have created one of the biggest strawman arguments I have seen on this website yet. Oxygen isn’t linked to prostate cancer or cardiovascular issues, in which both of those can result into an earlier death.

He has been banned several times, and is well known for creating alts after getting banned using a VPN just to bash those who use regimens similar to ours.

Your only arguments are calling us mentally ill trannies. Male pattern baldness is due to testosterone, there isn’t much more to crack there; it’s quite literally called androgenetic alopecia.[/QUOTE]

Left4bald likes this.
  7. bridgeburn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    namecalling like a little kid hardly gives you credibility nor proves you're any smarter than me.
    Of course, everybody is biased by thier experiences, I'm admittedly no different. Maybe androgens didn't f*** you up as bad or will take longer to do so.. individual sensitivity varies.

exactly, to each thier own

Ikarus likes this.
  8. Ikarus

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Both DHT and testosterone have an effect on your hair. All of those features you mentioned are automatically dismissed if you’re balding. And, it doesn’t change the fact that androgens are still correlated to prostate cancer and cardiovascular issues.

You’re not getting anything we’re saying. We value hair greatly, you don’t. Androgens are causing more issues than good in our situations. Stop applying this to yourself; no one is asking you to use our regimens, or reduce your levels of testosterone. You’re just offended by our opinions.

Left4bald and bridgeburn like this.
  9. Manochoice

Manochoice Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I don't man, I am trying not to make any assimptions
    Yeah, I don't know think you've got my point but it's fine. Read about cellular impact of burning oxygen in and its byproducts and you'll see how much cellular damage occurs but can't be vilified.

10. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah, tell that to all the men in my family that died at over 85-90+ years lmao .. And sincerely i don't need credibility from anybody, i'm not here or saying what i'm saying to try to get some credibility from you guys, acceptance or what the f*** you are thinking there, i only feel sorry for the BDD kids and the others who could f*** their whole lives listening to DHTINCEL or IKARUS or the other incels of this forum...

Aki and Ikarus dislike this.
  11. Manochoice

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Man, the use of the term retard is so offensive and inappropriate.

Ikarus likes this.
  12. Ikarus

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Doesn’t change the fact that women do end up living older than men. Even when applied within my own family, the women live older than the men. Men within my family die due to cardiovascular issues at earlier ages. You can continue calling me an incel, but you definitely aren’t aware of the definition of it, @DHTcel is an incel, and is self-admittedly one.

Left4bald and DHTcel like this.
  13. Manochoice

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    So in fact it's the hair's fault. In half of the men it's weak to certain degree - some lose part some lose all - and in other half it's not. Most of you/us here wouldn't even have a clue about DHT if not for losing hair. Hormones and more so a balanced hormonal profile, are crucial and and whenthey are working in sync. Like anything, if they don't work properly they become a burden.

14. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Well, as harsh as it sounds, it's the pure truth and from where i come from we don't accept this kind of behavior or at least we don't encourage it...But i have to admit that i don't have to use it because they won't understand sh*t anyways... I won't use it anymore, i get very irritated by people that are like them and i don't know why because they are nothing anyways in reality, on forums like this and on the internet in general is the only place where they have a word or some kind of power if i can say so...I really pity the ones who could get hurt by them, that's all, i mean what other interest would i have it's not like i give a damn about them, i mean i don't wish them harm but they are doing it to themselves anyways...
    Meh does not matter anyways, i really have to learn to mind my own business when it comes to things that we can't actually change and just let them happen, it's everybody for himself and i really have to learn this !

15. NamelessGhoul

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    lol. nice assumption, but don't flatter yourself. I'm not offended by your opinion whatsoever. I only posted in this thread at first assuming this guy wasn't a trans, but turns out he is so that obviously changes things. Then every post after my first were replies to people addressing me. ( am I not allowed to do that?), including that silly reply you gave me containing some weird version of the word testosterone.

.Ps,
    ". All of those features you mentioned are automatically dismissed if you’re balding"
    How does that check out? that makes zero sense whatsoever. dismissed in what way? by whom? by you? as I said, at one point I was of a similar mindset. I thought what's the point in ANYTHING if I'm going bald. I grew up though. apparently, you never did.

oh and there's literally a user here saying testosterone is flat out poison. Not even circumstantially. just flat out poison. so uhh. yeah. that's why I was chiming in also.

AND for the record. this post is in the 'success' section of a mainstream hair loss forum. You can't blame me, a 'normie', to stumble across it and give me 2 cents. If the post was more aptly titled "I'm a trans and I castrated myself to stop baldness" I wouldn't have even read the thread in the first place.

#275 NamelessGhoul, Aug 16, 2019
  16. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Post one study that shows that TEST itself causes hair loss.. And i repeat, TEST ITSELF, not FREE TEST, NOT DHT, TEST, 1 study, i will wait for it !

17. bridgeburn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    a higher proportion of women live to those ages than men. of course there are some exceptions of men living unusually long time, however, keep in ming that the top 10 oldest verified people ever are all women and also the top 10 oldest currently living people are also all women.. and I`m willing to bet women would live even longer if it weren't for menopause
    people can make decisions as long as they are educated decisions. Everything is a gamble, no one can truly know if they would regret it until they try it. However, theres a better chance many more would've been happier if they had listened to us. I get tons of messages thanking me, telling me I'm an inspiration and even a few saying they probably would've suicided if they haven't found my thread.

Ikarus and DHTcel like this.
  18. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Ufff mate your delusional, it's not like you can know who lives more and who does not even if there are statistics about it.. And i would rather die at 30 and live my life than live 90 years for nothing and sit the last 30 years as an old hag on tranny pills watching TV or gardening.. This are not relevant to hormonal treatments, this are not relevant to nothing that you said earlier, as i said you all need a lot of reasons to justify to yourselves that you made the right decision, and good for you that you did it and that you are happy with it, but besides the fact that none of you seem very happy sitting 24/7 on a hair loss forum, but also all this reasons are bullshit considering that people who think this way are nothing more than a minority... Who the f*** actually castrates himself just thinking that he will live longer now with 2.5 years than he actually would live without the castration, and who the f*** knows that you won't get actually hit by a truck tomorrow or a rock would fell on your head or get one of the 200 k types of cancer or that your livers gonna crash from all the pills and sh*t, etc... This are bullshit reasons nothing more but as i said it's understandable after what you all are doing that you need something to grab on considering your ideologies... And in the end, who the f*** am i to judge, i have my own life anyways and it's not like your decisions are influencing it in some way !

And regarding the other part, i'm speaking in general about BDD kids who don't even have actual hair loss, how would they be happier if they would take strong tranny regimes ? Let's be serious, most need treatment and medical attention not encouragements from you guys or who the f*** knows what you are telling them in private, besides on what is already on this forum..Your starting to act like your some kind of GODS, deciding or trying to decide what's better and what's bad for others, spreading this sh*t ideology all over the place and i don't think it's right and fair, but what can i do, your not gonna stop anyways so i might mind my own business, in the end i wasted enough time on this forums and on the internet in general lately...

And i'm still waiting for that study that shows and confirms that TEST causes hair loss but i can't seem to see it maybe i got blind from all the incelly messages on this forum !

19. DHTcel

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I dont want to be an incel, I want a love and caring girlfriend, ive always dreamed of one

20. BadInvertor

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Lmao, at least if you would use this to transform it into something funny but i'm 99% that you are serious on what you say !

Stop the tranny regimes and get the f*** out of the house and live your life !

#280 BadInvertor, Aug 16, 2019
    Aki dislikes this.