I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to mention the facts that the women are cheaters also
I said there would less.

The idiots can't comprehend that if men wouldn't existed they wouldn't existed either...
I don't disagree.. we needed men and androgens to survive to this point. Masculinity is more valuable in a primitive world where everything tries to kill us because in that brutal world short term stregnth is needed more than long term health .. as society and technology progresses it will become outdated.

you can be full of muscle but any idiot with a gun still has power over you and only needs enough stregnth to pull the trigger

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"iam under the supervision of an endocrinologist and all side effects are monitored and supplied with hormones, i can chose what hormone profile and level that i wish to have at any age, iam sure many men are on trt despite having their testicles and i was low on t even before that so it is nothing new to me, and yes iam trans, got a problem there?"

page 12. There I copied it for you. He literally says he is trans.

Which means I can make this conversation about myself, since I am also on anti-androgens and estrogen.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said there would less.

I don't disagree.. we needed men and androgens to survive to this point. Masculinity is more valuable in a primitive world where everything tries to kill us because in that brutal world short term stregnth is needed more than long term health .. as society and technology progresses it will become outdated.

you can be full of muscle but any idiot with a gun still has power over you and only needs enough stregnth to pull the trigger

Lmao, what retarded arguments unbelievable, that's why they castrated themselves f*****g unbelievable, as i said, all the shitty reasons in the world...
It will become outdated lmao, ok wait for it what can i say...
Mate i won't start arguing with you, your the only one that i did not block and i thought that your the smartest one also, but i don't know why know, maybe i was wrong...
You know how it works, you can believe and do what you want, in the end it's your life and body, only you can decide upon it !
For me you still remain fascinating because you manage to reverse balding and shitty scientists could learn something from you, your regime and the human body itself, maybe they would crack the sh*t out of male pattern baldness, but i'm sure it's not in their interest anyways !

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, mate understand that this guys are fucked for life, they need all the reasons in the world to justify their treatments, ideology and all the others reasons they had or have for doing what they are doing... It's "normal" for them and whatever you will say they won't understand because they are stuck in their clogged minds just like a tranny is stuck when he wants to transitions... They are mentally ill, not even psychiatric attention can help them, there is no cure or treatment for their diseases and that's why they are left free roaming and spreading their diseases all around the world... The only thing you can do is to leave them alone in their own sh*t, in the end it's their life and who the f*** cares about their shitty ideologies, can't you see what shitty arguments they have, they talk like all men are the same, they talk like all men bald or get prostate cancer and die from heart diseases but they are ingesting pills 24/7 lmao and they will die before every other man that they give as example..
They are just some retarded incels from the internet who the f*** cares anyways, they can shout here and write until their life is over, nobody cares anyways, the real world is very different from their shitty internet lives, even if they chose to accept it or not !
Look at Ikarus, he is saying that TEST is making you bald and there are millions of men running around with a full head of hair and test over the limits, they think all men get prostate cancer even if there are billions who don't, the same with heart diseases, etc, they are retarded it's clear, no point in arguing with them, you only feed their illness and they are attention w****s anyways, they like it because they don't have a life outside of this forum anyways, or outside their "regimes" lmao

And check their "hormonal thread" to see how many of them are on tranny regimes and not even balding, another one showed up today, even them are amazed, most of them are mentally ill.. This f*** that injected acid in his balls took TEST before he castrated himself, he induced minor hair loss on the crown because of it and after he castrated himself because he thought he had male pattern baldness lmao.. And this forum is full of retards like him, full !

A sensitivity to the effects of testosterone does lead to baldness. Most males develop a sensitivity to the effects of testosterone as they age, whilst some get that sensitivity prematurely. Testosterone is linked to cardiovascular issues, and it’s evidently linked to prostate cancer which is why ADT is important within that realm. Just stick to being banned.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case oxygen is poison. Much more than anything else you've put un your body.bwithbevery breath you take, byproducts from oxygen used by your body are released in the form of free radicals that age and eventually kill you like nothing else. Also it somewhat conspicuous that the only people claiming this are people that battle hair loss.

In that case, you have created one of the biggest strawman arguments I have seen on this website yet. Oxygen isn’t linked to prostate cancer or cardiovascular issues, in which both of those can result into an earlier death.

well we are all human at the end of the day, so let's not get too nasty with eachother man.

He has been banned several times, and is well known for creating alts after getting banned using a VPN just to bash those who use regimens similar to ours.

Lmao, what retarded arguments unbelievable, that's why they castrated themselves f*****g unbelievable, as i said, all the shitty reasons in the world...
Mate i won't start arguing with you, your the only one that i did not block and i thought that your the smartest one also, but i don't know why know, maybe i was wrong...
You know how it works, you can believe and do what you want, in the end it's your life and body, only you can decide upon it !
For me you still remain fascinating because you manage to reverse balding and shitty scientist could learn something from you, your regime and the human body itself, maybe they would crack the sh*t out of male pattern baldness, but i'm sure it's not in their interest anyways !

Your only arguments are calling us mentally ill trannies. Male pattern baldness is due to testosterone, there isn’t much more to crack there; it’s quite literally called androgenetic alopecia.[/QUOTE]

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
namecalling like a little kid hardly gives you credibility nor proves you're any smarter than me.
Of course, everybody is biased by thier experiences, I'm admittedly no different. Maybe androgens didn't f*** you up as bad or will take longer to do so.. individual sensitivity varies.

exactly, to each thier own

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so clarify something for me.

I'm a man. The only subjectively negative effect testosterone has had on me is the fact that DHT, it's byproduct, has been miniaturizing my follicles.

Other than that, I have good skin, in fact, amazing skin, I have a well-defined jawline and bold eyes, a great beard, I have great muscle mass (primarily from gym training obviously, but test helps in the growth and maintenance and I wouldn't be anywhere near as strong without it), I have a great positive outlook on life, I sleep great, I FEEL great, I enjoy sex with my partner ALOT and often, I'm bold and stand up for myself always. The list goes on. I could be here all day. point is, my current hormonal profile is doing wonders on me, and I display all the hallmarks of high test. I definitely don't have 'low' test at the very least.

so with the above said ( i apologize for it looking like a massive humble brag) Are you suggesting I start blocking my testosterone? if it ain't broke don't fix it? By your logic, my life will improve since I'll be inhibiting poison? all men should inhibit it? that's literally what your logic is implying. I think I'll keep letting that test pump through my veins and as with Ikarus, you and I will agree to disagree.

Both DHT and testosterone have an effect on your hair. All of those features you mentioned are automatically dismissed if you’re balding. And, it doesn’t change the fact that androgens are still correlated to prostate cancer and cardiovascular issues.

You’re not getting anything we’re saying. We value hair greatly, you don’t. Androgens are causing more issues than good in our situations. Stop applying this to yourself; no one is asking you to use our regimens, or reduce your levels of testosterone. You’re just offended by our opinions.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** cares what they think, they are just some incels on a hair loss forum, in real life they don't represent sh*t and they have no power.. Ikarus is leaving his house once a year if he does and after he comes crying in here that people on the street are starring at him because of his thinning hair...
I don't man, I am trying not to make any assimptions
In that case, you have created one of the biggest strawman arguments I have seen on this website yet. Oxygen isn’t linked to prostate cancer or cardiovascular issues, in which both of those can result into an earlier death.
Yeah, I don't know think you've got my point but it's fine. Read about cellular impact of burning oxygen in and its byproducts and you'll see how much cellular damage occurs but can't be vilified.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
namecalling like a little kid hardly gives you credibility nor proves you're any smarter than me.
Of course, everybody is biased by thier experiences, I'm admittedly no different. Maybe androgens didn't f*** you up as bad or will take longer to do so.. individual sensitivity varies.

exactly, to each thier own

Yeah, tell that to all the men in my family that died at over 85-90+ years lmao .. And sincerely i don't need credibility from anybody, i'm not here or saying what i'm saying to try to get some credibility from you guys, acceptance or what the f*** you are thinking there, i only feel sorry for the BDD kids and the others who could f*** their whole lives listening to DHTINCEL or IKARUS or the other incels of this forum...

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me you still remain fascinating because you manage to reverse balding and shitty scientists could learn something from you, your regime and the human body itself, maybe they would crack the sh*t out of male pattern baldness, but i'm sure it's not in their interest anyways !
Man, the use of the term retard is so offensive and inappropriate.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, tell that to all the men in my family that died at over 85-90+ years lmao .. And sincerely i don't need credibility from anybody, i'm not here or saying what i'm saying to try to get some credibility from you guys, acceptance or what the f*** you are thinking there, i only feel sorry for the BDD kids and the others who could f*** their whole lives listening to DHTINCEL or IKARUS or the other incels of this forum...

Doesn’t change the fact that women do end up living older than men. Even when applied within my own family, the women live older than the men. Men within my family die due to cardiovascular issues at earlier ages. You can continue calling me an incel, but you definitely aren’t aware of the definition of it, @DHTcel is an incel, and is self-admittedly one.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A sensitivity to the effects of testosterone does lead to baldness.
So in fact it's the hair's fault. In half of the men it's weak to certain degree - some lose part some lose all - and in other half it's not. Most of you/us here wouldn't even have a clue about DHT if not for losing hair. Hormones and more so a balanced hormonal profile, are crucial and and whenthey are working in sync. Like anything, if they don't work properly they become a burden.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, the use of the term retard is so offensive and inappropriate.

Well, as harsh as it sounds, it's the pure truth and from where i come from we don't accept this kind of behavior or at least we don't encourage it...But i have to admit that i don't have to use it because they won't understand sh*t anyways... I won't use it anymore, i get very irritated by people that are like them and i don't know why because they are nothing anyways in reality, on forums like this and on the internet in general is the only place where they have a word or some kind of power if i can say so...I really pity the ones who could get hurt by them, that's all, i mean what other interest would i have it's not like i give a damn about them, i mean i don't wish them harm but they are doing it to themselves anyways...
Meh does not matter anyways, i really have to learn to mind my own business when it comes to things that we can't actually change and just let them happen, it's everybody for himself and i really have to learn this !

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both DHT and testosterone have an effect on your hair. All of those features you mentioned are automatically dismissed if you’re balding. And, it doesn’t change the fact that androgens are still correlated to prostate cancer and cardiovascular issues.

You’re not getting anything we’re saying. We value hair greatly, you don’t. Androgens are causing more issues than good in our situations. Stop applying this to yourself; no one is asking you to use our regimens, or reduce your levels of testosterone. You’re just offended by our opinions.

lol. nice assumption, but don't flatter yourself. I'm not offended by your opinion whatsoever. I only posted in this thread at first assuming this guy wasn't a trans, but turns out he is so that obviously changes things. Then every post after my first were replies to people addressing me. ( am I not allowed to do that?), including that silly reply you gave me containing some weird version of the word testosterone.

.Ps,
". All of those features you mentioned are automatically dismissed if you’re balding"
How does that check out? that makes zero sense whatsoever. dismissed in what way? by whom? by you? as I said, at one point I was of a similar mindset. I thought what's the point in ANYTHING if I'm going bald. I grew up though. apparently, you never did.

oh and there's literally a user here saying testosterone is flat out poison. Not even circumstantially. just flat out poison. so uhh. yeah. that's why I was chiming in also.

AND for the record. this post is in the 'success' section of a mainstream hair loss forum. You can't blame me, a 'normie', to stumble across it and give me 2 cents. If the post was more aptly titled "I'm a trans and I castrated myself to stop baldness" I wouldn't have even read the thread in the first place.

Last edited:

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post one study that shows that TEST itself causes hair loss.. And i repeat, TEST ITSELF, not FREE TEST, NOT DHT, TEST, 1 study, i will wait for it !

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, tell that to all the men in my family that died at over 85-90+ years lmao ..
a higher proportion of women live to those ages than men. of course there are some exceptions of men living unusually long time, however, keep in ming that the top 10 oldest verified people ever are all women and also the top 10 oldest currently living people are also all women.. and I`m willing to bet women would live even longer if it weren't for menopause
i only feel sorry for the BDD kids and the others who could f*** their whole lives listening to DHTINCEL or IKARUS or the other incels of this forum...
people can make decisions as long as they are educated decisions. Everything is a gamble, no one can truly know if they would regret it until they try it. However, theres a better chance many more would've been happier if they had listened to us. I get tons of messages thanking me, telling me I'm an inspiration and even a few saying they probably would've suicided if they haven't found my thread.

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a higher proportion of women live to those ages than men. of course there are some exceptions of men living unusually long time, however, keep in ming that the top 10 oldest verified people ever are all women and also the top 10 oldest currently living people are also all women.. and I`m willing to bet women would live even longer if it weren't for menopause

people can make decisions as long as they are educated decisions. Everything is a gamble, no one can truly know if they would regret it until they try it. However, theres a better chance many more would've been happier if they had listened to us. I get tons of messages thanking me, telling me I'm an inspiration and even a few saying they probably would've suicided if they haven't found my thread.

Ufff mate your delusional, it's not like you can know who lives more and who does not even if there are statistics about it.. And i would rather die at 30 and live my life than live 90 years for nothing and sit the last 30 years as an old hag on tranny pills watching TV or gardening.. This are not relevant to hormonal treatments, this are not relevant to nothing that you said earlier, as i said you all need a lot of reasons to justify to yourselves that you made the right decision, and good for you that you did it and that you are happy with it, but besides the fact that none of you seem very happy sitting 24/7 on a hair loss forum, but also all this reasons are bullshit considering that people who think this way are nothing more than a minority... Who the f*** actually castrates himself just thinking that he will live longer now with 2.5 years than he actually would live without the castration, and who the f*** knows that you won't get actually hit by a truck tomorrow or a rock would fell on your head or get one of the 200 k types of cancer or that your livers gonna crash from all the pills and sh*t, etc... This are bullshit reasons nothing more but as i said it's understandable after what you all are doing that you need something to grab on considering your ideologies... And in the end, who the f*** am i to judge, i have my own life anyways and it's not like your decisions are influencing it in some way !

And regarding the other part, i'm speaking in general about BDD kids who don't even have actual hair loss, how would they be happier if they would take strong tranny regimes ? Let's be serious, most need treatment and medical attention not encouragements from you guys or who the f*** knows what you are telling them in private, besides on what is already on this forum..Your starting to act like your some kind of GODS, deciding or trying to decide what's better and what's bad for others, spreading this sh*t ideology all over the place and i don't think it's right and fair, but what can i do, your not gonna stop anyways so i might mind my own business, in the end i wasted enough time on this forums and on the internet in general lately...

And i'm still waiting for that study that shows and confirms that TEST causes hair loss but i can't seem to see it maybe i got blind from all the incelly messages on this forum !

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn’t change the fact that women do end up living older than men. Even when applied within my own family, the women live older than the men. Men within my family die due to cardiovascular issues at earlier ages. You can continue calling me an incel, but you definitely aren’t aware of the definition of it, @DHTcel is an incel, and is self-admittedly one.
I dont want to be an incel, I want a love and caring girlfriend, ive always dreamed of one

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont want to be an incel, I want a love and caring girlfriend, ive always dreamed of one

Lmao, at least if you would use this to transform it into something funny but i'm 99% that you are serious on what you say !

Stop the tranny regimes and get the f*** out of the house and live your life !

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
as i said you all need a lot of reasons to justify to yourselves that you made the right decision, a
you are not inside our minds and cannot possibly know that people are just justifying instead of being legitimately bettor off and happier as they claim.

And i would rather die at 30 and live my life than live 90 years for nothing and sit the last 30 years as an old hag on tranny pills watching TV or gardening..
I don't garden or even own a TV. and there's still nothing wrong with enjoying those things, better than being dead or living for decades while bald.
besides the fact that none of you seem very happy sitting 24/7 on a hair loss forum
you are literally doing the same
Who the f*** actually castrates himself just thinking that he will live longer now with 2.5 years than he actually would live without the castration, and who the f*** knows that you won't get actually hit by a truck tomorrow or a rock would fell on your head or get one of the 200 k types of cancer or that your livers gonna crash from all the pills and sh*t, etc...
of course, you can't know or predict anything to certainty.. but I believe there's a higher chance to living longer and better on female hormones than otherwise
This are bullshit reasons
maybe for you, but one persons bullshit reasons are legitimate for another because we have different priorities and preferences.
i'm speaking in general about BDD kids who don't even have actual hair loss, how would they be happier if they would take strong tranny regimes
They probably wouldn't be happy whether they did or didn't.. There's also many others whose lives we improve with our ideologies and information. So what is the lesser of 2 evils?
and we are not forcing anyone to do anything. I've been honest and warned multiple times about the effects of hormones to give others an accurate idea of what to expect if they so choose.
And i'm still waiting for that study that shows and confirms that TEST causes hair loss but i can't seem to see it maybe i got blind from all the incelly messages on this forum !
our hair follicles produce both 5ar and aromatase locally, when testosterone reaches the scalp it might get turned into DHT or estrogen and can hurt or help. In order to have an accurate study we would need to inhibit both enzymes..

besides testosterone literally has affinity to the androgen receptor, the difference between it and DHT is that its weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.