I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, my battle with androgenic alopecia started with thining at the crown around
16-17 years old, I looked up for treatment and I tried to get propecia/finestride but due to my young age I couldn't start with anti-androgens, my hair loss got noticeably worse over the years, I tried herbal treatments(saw palmetto), changing diet (vegan) and nofap(lol), all did nothing but made it worse, all males in my family are completely bald before 25, as growing up my hair was everything to me, losing it very early was a premature death for me, the shock of losing hair was soo intense, I was made fun of at high school and subsequently dropped out due to anxiety, sitting home and researching became my norm, I came across ton of bullshit about gravity theory and how inflammation is the main cause, I wasted soo much time and money on fake treatments, and shedding didn't stop, until I was convinced that androgens(testosterone) is the main enemy for my hair, I tried getting anti androgens but it wasn't accessible online from where I lived, I tried to talk about it with my family doctor, but he thoughts iam crazy for blocking testosterone as a hairloss treatment and he prescribed me anti-inflammatory shampoo which didn't work, from there depression took over, I even stopped leaving my house for years, until I decided to shut down my own androgens factories(testicles), I was scared of bleeding and complications, so I searched for the safest method around which was the injection of hydrogen peroxide into the testicular capsule which caused necrosis and gangrene, I was bedridden for days until I visited an urologist around me, and under ultrasound my testicles were severely damaged and non functional, so he agreed on surgical removal due to the complications, at that point I refused testosterone replacement therapy because I realised that it is a poison for my hair and mental health, so I lived 6 months on no hormones, but fatigue and brainfog became an issues with time, my hair got thicker, less oily and new hair started to sprout, meanwhile I searched for estrogen(estrodial) and came across impressive hair regrowth results from trans women reports, so I decided to start estrogen as a form of Hrt, with all these changes I still identify as male but not a man, perhaps a eunuch is a better term, I became asexual and I always hated sex/masturbation, body image was more important to me, i do enjoy having the "eunuch calm" and more serene lookout on life, testosterone was eating me alive, It made a monster who is emotionless and miserable both physically and mentally

Castration(orchiectomy) is an extreme and permanent approach, and it is never recommended as a treatment for hairloss, iam just here to share my story for science, there are plenty anti androgens out there that block testosterone and achieve similar results but with reversible effects

I added 9 mg a day of estradiol hemihydrate in a pill form out of medical necessity and hopefully hair regrowth,
Iam not planning to add anything else since the root cause of baldness is fixed

I have noticed a good number of men who are using chemical castration as a treatment, and it is no different from my approach, except mine is where mutilation is involved where drugs like CPA and spirolactone are chemicals that are harsh on the liver/kidney, so don't call me crazy

Balding young can make you do desperate things, and not everyone is brave enough to accept it

Regarding the current hair loss treatment, finestride and minoxidil are not for everyone, many men in my family tried them at a young age with zero results, some even reported worsening in baldness, I needed a treatment that is suitable for my agressive gene and a treatment that works, castration was the only there so here iam a eunuch at 19 yro. Please be gentle and don't make fun of my situation because I had enough,now I just wanna move on and stay healthy,

Things I might consider in the future are oral/topical minoxdil
Progesterone
Nizoral shampoo

Last blood test done shown that my testosterone is 9ng/dl which is 97% lower than my previous reading(pre orchi)

Hair>balls, baldness triggered a mental illness in me and iam still recovering from the damage it did to me,this is a battle and I won it after years of misery and depression,f#ck you androgenic alopecia

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fake as hell

Also, @Roberto_72, those kinds of threads are dangerous
I think it is a fake story.
Nobody in their right mind would...
...say that masculinity is not related to what you have between your legs

mantis

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations, man. You seem to have beaten the hairloss once and for all. If it works for you, fine. I wouldn't encourage anyone to do the same though.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not recommending this method of self-mutilation to fight hair loss but this what I want, and the other thing is that there are many factors that pushed me to take this extreme approach, and not merely hair loss, it is deeper than that!

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did you use for your balls? Calcium chloride? Did it hurt?
I’m curious.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did you use for your balls? Calcium chloride? Did it hurt?
I’m curious.
We better not to talk about this is this forum, again I do not recommend this unless you have a type of gender dysphoria, because doing this to fight baldness will result in immense regret and if not now, in the future. Iam pretty sure there are other option, you can take spironolactone which is a form of chemical castration and if you didn't like it you can always throw the pills away and reverse its effect

Slid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
F9729B62-D56D-4730-A1CC-33C7AC92EAC6.png

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course manhood has a lot (if not all) to do with what you have between your legs. It might not be the size of what you have between your legs but what they pump in your body. The overall hormonal profile is what makes you a man (or not).

I hope this is a fake story otherwise this is a sad and pretty crazy case of dysmorphophobia.

Why is this post success stories?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course manhood has a lot (if not all) to do with what you have between your legs. It might not be the size of what you have between your legs but what they pump in your body. The overall hormonal profile is what makes you a man (or not).

I hope this is a fake story otherwise this is a sad and pretty crazy case of dysmorphophobia.

Why is this post success stories?
Hair loss alone will not drive someone to take such a crazy action but like I said earlier I had gender dysphoria that have been with me since childhood and early baldness excerbated the situation here. And the reason I didn't go for chemical castration because I didn't wanna talk to therapist at the time and couldn't get out from my room because of this. This a major success for me because my life is getting better compared to before, I can finally study, and work like normal guys my age and body image is no longer an issue.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** dude you are an idiot you know that right? If we are to assume you aren’t lieing to us it sounds like you did next to zero research before you made such a destructive rash decision. You could have quite easily gotten access to uncontrolled substances like AA’s without gaining a legitimate prescription but more to the point they would have inhibited more T than physical castration and it would have been reversible.

Status
Not open for further replies.