Not open for further replies.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** dude you are an idiot you know that right? If we are to assume you aren’t lieing to us it sounds like you did next to zero research before you made such a destructive rash decision. You could have quite easily gotten access to uncontrolled substances like AA’s without gaining a legitimate prescription but more to the point they would have inhibited more T than physical castration and it would have been reversible.
Agreed this story is hooky, I mean the pain of acid on your balls would be too much, then what about infection and profuse bleeding.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** dude you are an idiot you know that right? If we are to assume you aren’t lieing to us it sounds like you did next to zero research before you made such a destructive rash decision. You could have quite easily gotten access to uncontrolled substances like AA’s without gaining a legitimate prescription but more to the point they would have inhibited more T than physical castration and it would have been reversible.
The reasons I didn't consider chemical castration first because:
-AA for chemical castration is harsher on the liver and bone density than physical castration
-Chemical castration takes longer to kick in and some mtf women reported resistance to spirolactone after 2+ years of use
-chemical castration doesn't necessary supress androgen production but only attack the receptor which worn off in some cases, in fact I experienced less androgen production after surgery my Testosterone was undetectable with the help of estrogen and progesterone
-AA are expensive and impossible to get without prescription from where I live
-and lastly, physical castration is more permenant as Hamilton study observed that castrates kept their hair after 18 from orchiectomy

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sonolomn98, just to be clear: I don't mean to troll you. It's just that your story, if true, is shocking (actually horror) for most men. I know people would go at great lengths to keep/restore their hair but your story is somewhat unique even on a forum that gathers together a multitude of people taking all kind of chances.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sonolomn98, just to be clear: I don't mean to troll you. It's just that your story, if true, is shocking (actually horror) for most men. I know people would go at great lengths to keep/restore their hair but your story is somewhat unique even on a forum that gathers together a multitude of people taking all kind of chances.
Yes I get you, in fact the way I see it is that most antiandrogens out there are detrimental to the main organs such as liver, kidney etc... In the long term, which is not quite different from surgical castration. At the end each of us has a way to treat male pattern baldness, f*** baldness I had to trade my masculinity for it.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I 100% believe your story. Hair loss is a b**ch of an ailment that can surface every negative and impulsive emotion you didn't know you had.

I am curious about a few things though:

1. Do you identify as a nullo/eunuch?

2. How has castrating yourself affected your life as a whole?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you chop your nuts off.. batshit crazy! Get a FUE or at worst a piece! You clearly want to be a woman.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I 100% believe your story. Hair loss is a b**ch of an ailment that can surface every negative and impulsive emotion you didn't know you had.

Yes I do identify as eunuch

Yes I do identify as eunuch , I became calmer and passive after the surgery with less anxiety. Baldness is not really a problem now but I have to deal with severe gyno which sucks plus the muscles loss

vlados

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you said you have undetectable levels of testoterone so maybe your natural estrogen production is quite low now, so I understand what you take it for. But why not use topical estrogen ? It gets an added bonus besides going systemic, it may hit the follicles first and maybe minimize a little bit the systemic absorption .
Anyway, male brain also needs testosterone to function properly . It's true that some benefits of testosterone on the brain are due to estrogen conversion but some are not. It would be interesting to find out how will you feel after a while.

gcata

My Regimen
Reaction score
i didnt originally believe OP off of the first few posts but as I read more Ive begun to. I dont know what to say.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Injecting your testicles with acid must have been agony, how did you deal with the pain and were you hospitalised immediately?

DuckThisSheet

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope that you are trolling us and you didnt do that.
Shiet im I'm the same age as you, and I know that f*****g sucks going bald in your early 20s, But shieeet brother, i prefer to consider extreme regimen, than castrate myself. But it was your choice and i hope you will not regret this. Really good luck.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Injecting your testicles with acid must have been agony, how did you deal with the pain and were you hospitalised immediately?
It wasn't really acid, I used strong salt that when I injected in it causes overhydration to the tissues until they burst and die slowly over 3 months its a very slow and painless process and relatively safe, I didn't need to be hospitalized immediately but after 4 months from the injection I went urologist the testicles showed no viable tissues in them so he thought of no point of keeping them dead and removed them surgically

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasn't really acid, I used strong salt that when I injected in it causes overhydration to the tissues until they burst and die slowly over 3 months its a very slow and painless process and relatively safe, I didn't need to be hospitalized immediately but after 4 months from the injection I went urologist the testicles showed no viable tissues in them so he thought of no point of keeping them dead and removed them surgically

Did the urologist ask why you did it?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did the urologist ask why you did it?
No but he sent me to a psychiatrist when I told him it was self harm and they all think that I have gender dysphoria that need treatment in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.