I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, but even if i had started with Big 3, I got a feeling I would've ended up here anyway, just more gradually. of course hard to know for sure what would have happened.

definitely those years of failed attempts fuel an attitude of "I have to succeed now and If I don't then I wasted so much time, money and effort so minus well throw the most extreme stuff I can at it and guarentee myself that male pattern bullshit will never happen again"
I agree, this is 100% relatable but right now we still have the challenge of keeping some masculine traits such as muscles and sexual function but losing these things is nothing like losing your youth which male pattern baldness robed away from us. And iam surprised how after changing my hormonal profile, erection and libido are not that effected, in fact it is better than having uncontrollable libido. It makes me think that we are born extra masculine and castration place us in the normal male range, that is just my opinion

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, this is 100% relatable but right now we still have the challenge of keeping some masculine traits such as muscles and sexual function but losing these things is nothing like losing your youth which male pattern baldness robed away from us. And iam surprised how after changing my hormonal profile, erection and libido are not that effected, in fact it is better than having uncontrollable libido. It makes me think that we are born extra masculine and castration place us in the normal male range, that is just my opinion
I haven't lost any ability to get or maintain an erection. but libido for me is very different.
hahaha, yeah maybe before we were abnormally horny even for men

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure how many men would willingly give away their masculinity over hair. What's the use of hair if you can't get a proper erection?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure how many men would willingly give away their masculinity over hair. What's the use of hair if you can't get a proper erection?[/QUOT
Erection is about blood flow and clean lymph system, testosterone fuel the libido and that's all

Alarming

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, very disturbed by your story. I must say that I also plan this, but, I can absolutely and in no way and anywhere in my country carry out a similar operation, I heard that Cyproterone, with prolonged use, is able to disable the testicles. I do not want to take female hormones because I do not want to get gynecomastia, what awaits me in the case of chemical castration ?
In fact, I would even like to start a relationship in the future, because no one is stopping me from loving another person, even without a libido, and yes, I am not a transgender person. I, as know, can even have sex in this case. Maybe I can even save a little sperm and use it later for fertilization of my partner or is it nonsense? You said that during the year you studied and went to this, please consult me on this, what should I know? What awaits me?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard that Cyproterone, with prolonged use, is able to disable the testicles.
If you stop cyproterone, testicular function will return.
If you take estrogen however it atrophies the testicular tissue in a way that cypro alone does not and fertility will be harder to return the longer you are on it, possibly permanent after a certain threshold.
I do not want to take female hormones because I do not want to get gynecomastia, what awaits me in the case of chemical castration ?
You can take cypro for a year or two relatively safely but if you stay on it indefinitely and do not take estrogen then it risks issues with bone mineral density and also cypro is hard on the liver.

OP although extreme is correct that getting the testicles removed is a healthier choice than Androgen receptor blockers.

You could consider Bicalutimide which is healthier AA than cypro although it runs a higher gyno risk.
Maybe I can even save a little sperm and use it later for fertilization of my partner or is it nonsense?
yeah people do that, its an option. Just wait in line at the fertility clinic to jack off into a cup in the bathroom and pay $500 or so per year that they hold your sperm.
then look at your child while awkwardly remembering the night they were concieved.

Alarming

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you stop cyproterone, testicular function will return.
If you take estrogen however it atrophies the testicular tissue in a way that cypro alone does not and fertility will be harder to return the longer you are on it, possibly permanent after a certain threshold.

You can take cypro for a year or two relatively safely but if you stay on it indefinitely and do not take estrogen then it risks issues with bone mineral density and also cypro is hard on the liver.

OP although extreme is correct that getting the testicles removed is a healthier choice than Androgen receptor blockers.

You could consider Bicalutimide which is healthier AA than cypro although it runs a higher gyno risk.

yeah people do that, its an option. Just wait in line at the fertility clinic to jack off into a cup in the bathroom and pay $500 or so per year that they hold your sperm.
then look at your child while awkwardly remembering the night they were concieved.
Well, as I have already said, I am not a transgender and I would like to eliminate the risk of gynecomastia and therefore I cannot use bicalutamide. It looks like I will have to use Cypro or some other AA blocker, well, for a while, I will at least have a chance to get it back. However, I am interested in the following, if I remove the surgical testicles, but at the same time I will not take estrogen and will live only due to the amount of testosterone that the adrenal glands produce, what will it be? I mean, will I be constantly tired and in a daze? I just wonder how the castrates lived about 200 years ago, because they obviously didn’t accept anything, did they always walk in a state of fog?
Sry for my lng
I have just registered

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, as I have already said, I am not a transgender and I would like to eliminate the risk of gynecomastia and therefore I cannot use bicalutamide. It looks like I will have to use Cypro or some other AA blocker, well, for a while, I will at least have a chance to get it back. However, I am interested in the following, if I remove the surgical testicles, but at the same time I will not take estrogen and will live only due to the amount of testosterone that the adrenal glands produce, what will it be? I mean, will I be constantly tired and in a daze? I just wonder how the castrates lived about 200 years ago, because they obviously didn’t accept anything, did they always walk in a state of fog?
Sry for my lng
I have just registered
I haven't seen a eunuch in this modern world who is not on Hormonal replacement many tried to stay away from it but they will eventually go back to Testosterone and regain their manhood or jump into estrogen. In my case testosterone and dht are poisonous to my follicles and mental state so iam taking estrogen because I have no choice.and note that 99% of eunuch nowadays are castrated because of prostate cancer and their intention is very different from ours

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't seen a eunuch in this modern world who is not on Hormonal replacement many tried to stay away from it but they will eventually go back to Testosterone and regain their manhood or jump into estrogen. In my case testosterone and dht are poisonous to my follicles and mental state so iam taking estrogen because I have no choice.and note that 99% of eunuch nowadays are castrated because of prostate cancer and their intention is very different from ours. The testicles produce 98% of testosterone and dht, if they are removed the adrenals will still produce about 2% but that's nothing and will go down with time, I have seen mtf transgender who take a little bit of testosterone after their orchiectomy because they had a huge drop in libido but erection like most reported is really about blood flow and lymph system

Alarming

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't seen a eunuch in this modern world who is not on Hormonal replacement many tried to stay away from it but they will eventually go back to Testosterone and regain their manhood or jump into estrogen. In my case testosterone and dht are poisonous to my follicles and mental state so iam taking estrogen because I have no choice.and note that 99% of eunuch nowadays are castrated because of prostate cancer and their intention is very different from ours
But after all, those eunuchs that were 100-200 years ago, they lived like that until old age, with a great old age, and they clearly could not have all these pre-oral hormones. I really can't do without them. I also wonder if I will start to take testosterone in small quantities to maintain my condition, will he actively become DHT and continue to kill my hair? I just think that the stability of my follicles to DHT is quite high, but for my 19 years I have too much of this poison and dutasteride does not help me. Nature sucks

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But after all, those eunuchs that were 100-200 years ago, they lived like that until old age, with a great old age, and they clearly could not have all these pre-oral hormones. I really can't do without them. I also wonder if I will start to take testosterone in small quantities to maintain my condition, will he actively become DHT and continue to kill my hair? I just think that the stability of my follicles to DHT is quite high, but for my 19 years I have too much of this poison and dutasteride does not help me. Nature sucks
One study reported that enuch went completely bald after just 6 months of taking testosterone injection, this is the high dose of course but still because the receptors are hungry for androgens and once it is registered the hair fall at a higher rate so I wouldn't take the risk, this again leaves you with no choice but estrogen and if you are willing to live with gyno, and female body shape then nothing will stop you it is all about priority and how bad do you want hair for me it is everything but this perceptive may change with age. I think male pattern baldness is not only caused by dht, testosterone is a big player too but dht is more potent so scientists concluded that blocking dht is enough but for some guys especially the young men with agressive hair loss gene dht blockers are candy bars and will do nothing to reverse hair loss because remember it is androgenic alopecia and not dhtrogonic alopecia

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If I were you, I wouldn't take such drastic measures at 19 man! Yes, balding sucks! Yes, I can imagine balding at 19 sucks many times more. But in today's world there is no treatment that can guarantee you will keep your mane rich and dense until you are old. If you are unlucky enough you may end up with some hair on your head that is forcefully maintained by all sorts of chemicals and procedures, with a head that is not really bald but also not really aesthetically pleasant, with no testes (missing, damaged or dysfunctional), with a bad case of gyno and a myriad of other issues. You are so young and have a whole life ahead of you. Maybe you should think of you 10, 20, 30 years from now also. When you get there you might regret all these things you are thinking of doing to yourself. If you end up with a sprout of hair but risk to have a dysfunctional sex life, what will you gain? I can assure you that in general, women would rather have somebody that fu*ks them really well over a limp guy who can style his hair but can't get a boner. Your life, your choice be wise about it!

Alarming

My Regimen
Reaction score
One study reported that enuch went completely bald after just 6 months of taking testosterone injection, this is the high dose of course but still because the receptors are hungry for androgens and once it is registered the hair fall at a higher rate so I wouldn't take the risk, this again leaves you with no choice but estrogen and if you are willing to live with gyno, and female body shape then nothing will stop you it is all about priority and how bad do you want hair for me it is everything but this perceptive may change with age. I think male pattern baldness is not only caused by dht, testosterone is a big player too but dht is more potent so scientists concluded that blocking dht is enough but for some guys especially the young men with agressive hair loss gene dht blockers are candy bars and will do nothing to reverse hair loss because remember it is androgenic alopecia and not dhtrogonic alopecia
It's just insane, it looks like I have no choice and I have to sit down on a small dose of Cypro and see how I feel, responding to the process myself “Do I want to live like that?”. I hope if I decide to stop taking, I will not have a sharp hormonal shock that will start to kill my hair hard for some time. I still believe that the problematic events in my life related to relationships with my parents caused me to have seborrheic dermatitis, which gave a jerk to all this and I am very sad about this. If nothing helps me, I hope I will not give up and continue to believe in the panacea for baldness for the next 10 years, although my youth will already be lost. Do you know what else? no one in my family has bald before 50 years, how offensive it is, my cousins who have a bald father and grandfather on the maternal side, in their 30+ years have the ideal hairline.

Alarming

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were you, I wouldn't take such drastic measures at 19 man! Yes, balding sucks! Yes, I can imagine balding at 19 sucks many times more. But in today's world there is no treatment that can guarantee you will keep your mane rich and dense until you are old. If you are unlucky enough you may end up with some hair on your head that is forcefully maintained by all sorts of chemicals and procedures, with a head that is not really bald but also not really aesthetically pleasant, with no testes (missing, damaged or dysfunctional), with a bad case of gyno and a myriad of other issues. You are so young and have a whole life ahead of you. Maybe you should think of you 10, 20, 30 years from now also. When you get there you might regret all these things you are thinking of doing to yourself. If you end up with a sprout of hair but risk to have a dysfunctional sex life, what will you gain? I can assure you that in general, women would rather have somebody that fu*ks them really well over a limp guy who can style his hair but can't get a boner. Your life, your choice be wise about it!
Eunuchs can f*** women, I will tell you more, eunuchs are just very cool lovers man, they will not change a partner, a member can stand without a testicle, he gets up from the surging blood. Well, in general, I did not think to eat large doses of AA to kill the testicles or cut them off, I just wanted to see how I would feel without tst and whether my hair would change. I think the deprivation of male hormones 99 percent will save your hair for the next 15 years at least, if not, then the problem is not in male pattern baldness but in certain diseases that occur in your body, and by the way, you can definitely cure them.
But I am grateful to you for the kind words, I swear, it is very soothing to me.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eunuchs can f*** women, I will tell you more, eunuchs are just very cool lovers man, they will not change a partner, a member can stand without a testicle, he gets up from the surging blood. Well, in general, I did not think to eat large doses of AA to kill the testicles or cut them off, I just wanted to see how I would feel without tst and whether my hair would change. I think the deprivation of male hormones 99 percent will save your hair for the next 15 years at least, if not, then the problem is not in male pattern baldness but in certain diseases that occur in your body, and by the way, you can definitely cure them.
But I am grateful to you for the kind words, I swear, it is very soothing to me.
The other thi
I suggest you seek help, try chemical castration if you like how you feel, pretend you are a transgender and ask your local endcrinologist for more meds otherwise accept baldness and live with it, because castration is not a game it is very serious issue even with chemical castration. You have to have a kind of an asexual tendency toward love and romance. If you think that women love eunuch, iam afraid you are wrong because even if your penis worked after castration your libido will be non existence and you cannot guarantee the health of your erection too plus you will not feel like a man anymore trust me, recalculate your priorities and let me know if you have any questions

Alarming

My Regimen
Reaction score
The other thi

I suggest you seek help, try chemical castration if you like how you feel, pretend you are a transgender and ask your local endcrinologist for more meds otherwise accept baldness and live with it, because castration is not a game it is very serious issue even with chemical castration. You have to have a kind of an asexual tendency toward love and romance. If you think that women love eunuch, iam afraid you are wrong because even if your penis worked after castration your libido will be non existence and you cannot guarantee the health of your erection too plus you will not feel like a man anymore trust me, recalculate your priorities and let me know if you have any questions
Oh yes, you are right. As I said, this is just insane, I want to try using some AA, but I'm afraid that if I decide to stop taking it, the androgen splash will start as the testicles try to return everything as before and I will lose my hair in a hurry. think carefully and understand, you also need to learn more about the life of eunuchs using neither estrogen nor androgen. Every time I think about it, I get very tired. I hope that you will not regret your choice, you will be able to find yourself in life and that f*****g science will solve the problem of baldness, this issue has become sharper than ever, in the 21st century, and will become more acute for years

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats to OP for presenting this issue with a somewhat neutral perspective. Alarming, since you are ready to go to extremes, just take the Finasteride and see if it helps you. You might be one that responds well, does not get sides and be able to keep a good amount of hair for the next 10-15 years or more. Then, 10-15 years later you might have a different perspective and not be so eager to give up your testes. Whatever you choose, choose wisely and leave room for turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.