I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you wish to remain a man, correct?
No, and not woman either, but I like the way testosterone makes me feel, confident, alpha with sharp memory but I hate balness and body hair and the same time so there is a trade off I guess and nothing can be perfect

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an amazing topic. When I was a counselor for about 20 tenants, each had various problems MH/MR. And each had medical histories or charts. There medical charts were confidential. Possibly all were on medication. So one of the males had a chart where he castrated himself. I don’t remember reason. So these things do happen. He appeared like a healthy male, quiet, with full black hair about 40.
Baldness & balding is a traumatic thing for many males. I wouldn’t consider it, but recognize others might.
As I read these forums my view on balding has become more focused. My current view is baldness is like many degenerative diseases we humans have. Doctors don’t consider baldness a disease,& it may not be but it’s stages are similar. We all know males/ females both have plenty of hair until puberty starts. Females seem to get even more luxurious hair, while many males start to recede & thin. So male hormones certainly have a major effect. As males age we see more thinning, receding, balding. Woman thin too but much more slowly.
My current view for men is everyone is a little different due to genes/diet/lifestyle. It seems to me if one has a predetermined likelihood of baldness, unless treated it will get worse.
Many attempts to stimulate scalp follicles show some results, but not a cure. Anything that increases blood flow/nutrients/stimulation will benefit hair growth, but it’s mostly slow, unexceptional progress. So what’s missing? My analogy of a plant growing healthy is as hair growing in scalp. The scalp has to be healthy for strong hair to grow. It seems there is something forming in the scalp which blocks the follicle from blood nutrients. I’m not a doctor or scientist, but this Blockage, be it fibrosis, calcification, or something else, gets worse as we age because there is no uniform accepted protocol to remove this “gunk”
We can’t see it, but we can feel it. Tight skin, tight scalp, crunching sound when dermarolled or lanced. There is some “gunk”we can’t see, solidifying like cement which makes suffocates the hair follicle. For some reason women biology isn’t affected nearly as much. So aerodating or removing this “gunk” may allow the hairs to revive like in youth because now the soil is clean, “gunk” treated & removed.
So this is reason minoxidil, finesteride, herbal treatments only work to a point, then stop “working” The accumulating gunk/barrier is still there. It’s not being treated.
So that’s my latest view until I think of something better.
Castration may stop for most part the main factor in this gunk buildup, thus renews hair growth.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
but I like the way testosterone makes me feel, confident, alpha with sharp memory
estradiol will help your memory too, it's really good for the brain
https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/estradiol-cognitive-function/
nihms630224f1.jpg

nihms630224f2.jpg

el_duterino

Reaction score
Dude you should have done bit more research..this is quite silly
First you never even tried finasteride and minoxidil perhaps those would work, and we also have stemoxydine to help overall

But more importantly, we now have access to very powerful anti androgen devoid of systemic side effects because the drug is immediately converted into a non-androgenic, and safe substance in the skin when used topically. the molecule name is Clascoterone.

This stuff is more powerful than finasteride and more effective over time as it also blocks testosterone but only on the scalp...keep your balls, your hair, and sex life

Last edited:

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you should have done bit more research..this is quite silly
First you never even tried finasteride and minoxidil perhaps those would work, and we also have stemoxydine to help overall

But more importantly, we now have access to very powerful anti androgen devoid of systemic side effects because the drug is immediately converted into a non-androgenic, and safe substance in the skin when used topically. the molecule name is Clascoterone.

This stuff is more powerful than finasteride and more effective over time as it also blocks testosterone but only on the scalp...keep your balls, your hair, and sex life

How can Clascoterone be obtained and do you use it?

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an amazing topic. When I was a counselor for about 20 tenants, each had various problems MH/MR. And each had medical histories or charts. There medical charts were confidential. Possibly all were on medication. So one of the males had a chart where he castrated himself. I don’t remember reason. So these things do happen. He appeared like a healthy male, quiet, with full black hair about 40.
Baldness & balding is a traumatic thing for many males. I wouldn’t consider it, but recognize others might.
As I read these forums my view on balding has become more focused. My current view is baldness is like many degenerative diseases we humans have. Doctors don’t consider baldness a disease,& it may not be but it’s stages are similar. We all know males/ females both have plenty of hair until puberty starts. Females seem to get even more luxurious hair, while many males start to recede & thin. So male hormones certainly have a major effect. As males age we see more thinning, receding, balding. Woman thin too but much more slowly.
My current view for men is everyone is a little different due to genes/diet/lifestyle. It seems to me if one has a predetermined likelihood of baldness, unless treated it will get worse.
Many attempts to stimulate scalp follicles show some results, but not a cure. Anything that increases blood flow/nutrients/stimulation will benefit hair growth, but it’s mostly slow, unexceptional progress. So what’s missing? My analogy of a plant growing healthy is as hair growing in scalp. The scalp has to be healthy for strong hair to grow. It seems there is something forming in the scalp which blocks the follicle from blood nutrients. I’m not a doctor or scientist, but this Blockage, be it fibrosis, calcification, or something else, gets worse as we age because there is no uniform accepted protocol to remove this “gunk”
We can’t see it, but we can feel it. Tight skin, tight scalp, crunching sound when dermarolled or lanced. There is some “gunk”we can’t see, solidifying like cement which makes suffocates the hair follicle. For some reason women biology isn’t affected nearly as much. So aerodating or removing this “gunk” may allow the hairs to revive like in youth because now the soil is clean, “gunk” treated & removed.
So this is reason minoxidil, finesteride, herbal treatments only work to a point, then stop “working” The accumulating gunk/barrier is still there. It’s not being treated.
So that’s my latest view until I think of something better.
Castration may stop for most part the main factor in this gunk buildup, thus renews hair growth.
Absolutely I agree with you..The hair follicles are trying to survive but they cannot...Its like you are dying but you are helpless and you eventually die...But we have to stop it and save our precious hair follicles....I think only hormones are solely not dependent...I guess its all in the scalp...its like the hormones cause inflmmation in the scalp,produces excess sebum,blocks the veins partially which ceases blood flow,and along with calcium causes hardening of the scalp...Its mainly in the scalp and then in the body...First we have to treat it in the scalp and then in the body...Only finasteride or minoxdil is not possible to save our follicles...We have to attack in multiple ways...Like blocking the dht,balancing the hormones(cortisol,prolactin,estrogen,testosterone),increasing the blood flow by any means,keeping the thyroid healthy,decreasing the excess sebum from scalp,scalp massage(very important for breaking the calcification,whether it stops hair loss or not) and I am confident we will have good hair...

el_duterino

Reaction score
How can Clascoterone be obtained and do you use it?
this has been discussed at length in the anti androgen section, do a search under CB

sold by Chinese research chemicals labs as its not yet on the market but will be soon
I use 50mg of powder a day mixed into one bottle of Neogenic
cost 2. 8 USD a day

el_duterino

Reaction score
It is too late anyway but if my regimen didn't succeed in reversing male pattern baldness I think suicide is the next step, I will see in 6 months

IF the loss is recent, like under a year, you may see the lost hair come back in addition to halting hair loss

I have personally seen a guy in my previous workplace go from a Nw3 to a Nw1 in a few months on finasteride and minoxidil as his loss was very rapid but also very recent, and he was young like mid 20's

Suicide will definitely stop hair loss but not regrow hair

your best option is a FUE hair transplant , if not enough dying follicles come back. You can even get better than original hairlines with FUE....

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got some good ideas & lines of research to pursue. I believe somebody on this forum is going to come up with a protocol into regaining our youthful hair. For me I don’t shed hardly at all for several years. I’ve turned corner. Have had significant regrowth in ‘yamaka’ region of scalp. But until I see the MiracleGro effect all over I won’t be satisfied.
My experiments with increased brown fat production with supplements seem to help. I’m trying cooling pack on scalp also. There is an overall thickening.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
o_O you say that so casually and seriously as if you're teaching something we don't already know lol
I found that chewing hard gum and losing weight helps in maintaining the masculine facial features plus building shoulders and arms muscles which may help in hiding the gyno just my opinion and I think facial hair is unaffected with this kind of regimen so growing a beard is possible too

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
helps in maintaining the masculine facial features plus building shoulders and arms muscles which may help in hiding the gyno just my opinion
To an extant, or it'll look like this:
hqdefault.jpg

it should get harder to gain muscle without testosterone, but not impossible I think

I think facial hair is unaffected with this kind of regimen so growing a beard is possible too
It has affected mine slightly, it won't go away but will grow slower and grow unevenly, a few patches might form

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To an extant, or it'll look like this:
View attachment 107691

it should get harder to gain muscle without testosterone, but not impossible I think

It has affected mine slightly, it won't go away but will grow slower and grow unevenly, a few patches might form
It is funny how before starting this regimen, I was drowning in the hippie perspective of healing and I thought that juicing herbs, meditation,veganism and drinking shitty tonics while being on nofap will regrow my hair hahaha, I used to juice and water fast all the time and rub weird sh*t on my scalp but apparently it is all hormonal estrogen=hair and if you get gyno this means the hair is back lol

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is funny how before starting this regimen, I was drowning in the hippie perspective of healing and I thought that juicing herbs, meditation, and drinking shitty tonics while being on nofap will regrow my hair hahaha, I used to juice and water fast all the time and rub weird sh*t on my scalp
I was exactly the same. I used to think everything synthetic was bad, that marijuana was the same as meth, and that its morally wrong to take a tylenol if you have a headache.. and now here I am on chemical castration

I used to fap every 6 days to avoid the 7th day testosterone spike. I rubbed so many oils and stuff on my head: castor, rosemary, capsaicin, turmeric, evening primrose, etc.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was exactly the same. I used to think everything synthetic was bad, that marijuana was the same as meth, and that its morally wrong to take a tylenol if you have a headache.. and now here I am on chemical castration

I used to fap every 6 days to avoid the 7th day testosterone spike. I rubbed so many oils and stuff on my head: castor, rosemary, capsaicin, turmeric, evening primrose, etc.
I think this made us sad when we look back at how many years we spent on fake treatments, this burst anger to jump into the other extreme,same with me if I started with conventional treatment aka (the big three) I wouldn't consider castration but it turned out better for hair regrowth which what I want in the first place

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this made us sad when we look back at how many years we spent on fake treatments, this burst anger to jump into the other extreme,same with me if I started with conventional treatment aka (the big three) I wouldn't consider castration but it turned out better for hair regrowth which what I want in the first place
yeah, but even if i had started with Big 3, I got a feeling I would've ended up here anyway, just more gradually. of course hard to know for sure what would have happened.

definitely those years of failed attempts fuel an attitude of "I have to succeed now and If I don't then I wasted so much time, money and effort so minus well throw the most extreme stuff I can at it and guarentee myself that male pattern bullshit will never happen again"

Status
Not open for further replies.