I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely believe you, but wouldn't a messed up body in your old(er) age be a nightmare? It's definitely your body, your choice. I am just trying to tell that right now you have the hair that MANY on this forum dream of.
You are right, I am aware that my perspective of life will change probably at mid age that is why I banked my sperms prior to the surgery and for gyno there is always the surgery

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, I am aware that my perspective of life will change probably at mid age that is why I banked my sperms prior to the surgery and for gyno there is always the surgery
What did I lose by going this road
-fertility---I banked sperm
-gyno----there is surgery that is permanent and quite cheap it is actually cheaper than a Hair transplant
-Erection-----unaffected, I still can maintain an erection in fact I know guys who have normal testosterone level but can't get an errction due to diabetes or obesity. it's s all about blood circulation and healthy bmi
-muscles loss-----who needs big muscles nowadays, we are all sitting in our desks and women dnt like bulky guys anyway
-beard----the same, a little patchy but that is fine, most men clean shave anyway
-libido----is reduced which is an advantage at least for me and many others(I went from masurbating 2 time a day to 2 times a month) yea! I am not a libidious pervert anymore
-memory and cognitive fuction----estradiol will take care of that
+Less body hair, clean skin, less shaving time, less body odor, calmness are all side bonuses
What did I lose???

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't believe that this is serious. You are probably a medical student or nurse who have some knowledge about hormones and endocrine system and who is good at trolling.

DuckThisSheet

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely believe you, but wouldn't a messed up body in your old(er) age be a nightmare? It's definitely your body, your choice.

What do you mean by "mess up body in your older age"? What is worst case scenario when you take estradiol? And what is best case?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't believe that this is serious. You are probably a medical student or nurse who have some knowledge about hormones and endocrine system and who is good at trolling.
I am a medical student but why does it matter? Trolling? Why would I waste my time here?

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a medical student

I knew it. And you are probably currently studying about the endocrine or reproductive system

Your post makes zero sense. There is no way anyone who has an IQ>70 would do this.

>>I am losing hair>> I won't try the drug of choice for MBP because my uncle did not respond to it>> instead I will inject acid in my balls and then remove them surgically

And you are not wasting time. You are just trolling and having a laugh

Alarming

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew it. And you are probably currently studying about the endocrine or reproductive system

Your post makes zero sense. There is no way anyone who has an IQ>70 would do this.

>>I am losing hair>> I won't try the drug of choice for MBP because my uncle did not respond to it>> instead I will inject acid in my balls and then remove them surgically

Well, I am one of those people who also think about it, thought about it even before this topic and knew some things about which he speaks, but I will not hurry, now I have NW1, I will practice standard methods until I I will take it all and transplant or turn off my testicles. All that is interesting to me now is how would I do without female and male hormones after all this.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Current male pattern baldness drugs barely halt hairloss and doesn't reverse and hair loss

Well, I am one of those people who also think about it, thought about it even before this topic and knew some things about which he speaks, but I will not hurry, now I have NW1, I will practice standard methods until I I will take it all and transplant or turn off my testicles. All that is interesting to me now is how would I do without female and male hormones after all this.
Without both hormone is a torture you will have no energy, mental fog, depression, brittle bones and irregular sleep pattern you body will need a form of hrt

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean by "mess up body in your older age"? What is worst case scenario when you take estradiol? And what is best case?

I think that is the problem: messing with your hormonal profile might pose some risks that we are not even aware of. OP already stated that messing with hormones made him feel like sh*t. Further messing with hormones at this young age when the body still develops could create some unpleasant sides later in life that may or may not be addressed.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is your hair friend? I'm von flutamide and estrogenis and I'm still losing hair ... I do not know what to do ... your picture three months after surgery shows a better hair ... how is it today?

Baldingbob123456

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude.... i hope this is fake..... if not, is really all this worth it? DO you realize the health issues you are voluntarily giving yourself? Trust me i know balding sucks but this isn't the way brother

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to keep you updated, I started estrogen (4mg a day) and I feel much better in terms of mood and energy, I will see how it will workout for my hair, hopefully I can see some regrowth to a monkey-like hairline, if not I dnt what else can regrow hair. I will post a Pic after 3 months on estrogen.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
combine some minoxidil with it. It'll work synergistic
Iam worried about the skin issues that comes with minxodil, I think I will be good withoit mixoddil, but iam gonna ask my endocrinologist to put me on finestride I think it might aid in regrowth

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since starting estrogen a week ago I have noticed shedding of small baby hairs, is that a good sign?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why didn't you you atleast try 2.5 mg dutasteride? That would work for 98 % of people.
Dutasteride targets dht, I wanted something that destroy the androgens factory (testicles) because it is all made down there, and yes iam the 2% of guys who dnt react to anti androgens medication, I wanted something permenant and 100% ensuring to stop my balding, and also I dnt want my kidneys and liver to suffer from medications, so taking out the testicles seem the healthiest and.most effective way

cedrickiller

Reaction score
this has been discussed at length in the anti androgen section, do a search under CB

sold by Chinese research chemicals labs as its not yet on the market but will be soon
I use 50mg of powder a day mixed into one bottle of Neogenic
cost 2. 8 USD a day

Sorry but i don't see where the discussion is
could you please give me a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.