I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was ur parents reaction, when they knew that u chopped ur balls off?
My parent weren't beside me, I booked a motel near a general hospital, and called one of my friends for a drive to the emergency, they donot know and they shouldn't know, If they know, they shouldn't care anyway because it is their genes that made me do this, when I was younger, I always told them to talk to my physician to put me on hairloss medication (dutasteride or spironolactone) but no one took me seriously and they told me to man up and accept it just like everyone in my family did, so I knew the hair is going away and if I didn't take a drastic action, I will be a cueball before 25, if I were on big three I wouldnt do all this but no one took me seriously and no one listened to my struggles, so I started using herbal supplements (saw palmetto) but It did nothing,

Last edited:

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did it take you to return to normal life? I say the post operative ??

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did it take you to return to normal life? I say the post operative ??
I planed it last July of 2018, and then I had the surgery on August, I needed a month of recovery because my spermatic cords were infected so they had to cut from the abdomen and take them out,

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember reading the Hamilton and Mestler study on eunuchs and male pattern baldness, I was heavily convinced that it is the androgens, but that time I was only expecting it to halt further baldness as it's mentioned in their study, but when I recently read about estradiol and how it regrow hair, I combined it as a form of hormonal replacement and now I can see the hair thickening and coming back

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like ur becoming a women already disliking so much u pussy.
You are clearly disturbed, I saw your post mocking the young teenager who was suicidal over his hairloss so what do you want me to do, dont you realize how awful you are? You really shouldn't be here in the first place

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are clearly disturbed, I saw your post mocking the young teenager who was suicidal over his hairloss so what do you want me to do, dont you realize how awful you are? You really shouldn't be here in the first place
Yes i am disturbed and u chopped ur nutts off. Seems about right sir, or is it ma'am now?

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hola https sonolmn98 cómo está mejorando tu cabello actualmente?

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man I get hurtings in my balls by just reading your initial post. Or maybe it's the finasteride side that is kicking in hahaha

Nevertheless, this thread is super disturbing but I hope you finally find peace in your mind Best of luck.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hola https sonolmn98 cómo está mejorando tu cabello actualmente?
This is one month on estradiol, my endocrinologist lowered the dose to 6 mg because the blood test shows that it is too high

This is now, not much regrowth, only an increase in density, i may need to break the fibrosis for full recovery, my crown is very stubborn but my front is improving, I will give the crown more time if it doesn't response to estrogen, then I should add minoxidil, i will wait and see

DSC_2306.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_2147.JPG
    DSC_2147.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 895
  • DSC_1964.JPG
    DSC_1964.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 963

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "ScaredOfBalding, post: 1772437, miembro: 136312"] Espero que sigas quedándote calvo u coño ahahahahha. [/ QUOTE]

leave him alone

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is one month on estradiol, my endocrinologist lowered the dose to 6 mg because the blood test shows that it is too high

This is now, not much regrowth, only an increase in density, i may need to break the fibrosis for full recovery, my crown is very stubborn but my front is improving, I will give the crown more time if it doesn't response to estrogen, then I should add minoxidil, i will wait and see

View attachment 113233

You're going to be a good friend, you can see that you have a lot more density ... compared to your old photos ... the crown is already very good ... you achieved a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.