I Castrated Myself To Halt Baldness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, how are you? A question 6 months ago that I take 17 beta estradiol and I keep losing my hair I fall a lot ... can you tell me if this type of estrogen is negative for the hair? which one I need to use ... ethylene tetradiol ??

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you chopped ur nuttsack off but ur worried about skin effects from minoxidil? Sure thing m8
So you chopped ur nuttsack off but ur worried about skin effects from minoxidil? Sure thing m8
Hi, how are you? A question 6 months ago that I take 17 beta estradiol and I keep losing my hair I fall a lot ... can you tell me if this type of estrogen is negative for the hair? which one I need to use ... ethylene tetradiol ??
If you are shedding long coarse hair in excessive amount, this indicate that something is wrong with your protocol, but if you are shedding small fine hair, then it's a good sign,these hair will be replaced by healthy hair. Shedding is not always bad, take before and after pics so u can examine them closely, otherwise you can't really tell, 17 beta is one of the best, iam on lupin estradiol, it's been 2 weeks and I can't judge but iam shedding a lot of fine hairs

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it doesn't make sense but this is how my brain works, iam sorry
Absolutely a terrible decision brother. Hell, if you were willing to go all out on a limb like this, you might as well have gotten a hair system. For who is this all for anyways? To attract women with your real hair?

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely a terrible decision brother. Hell, if you were willing to go all out on a limb like this, you might as well have gogott a hair system. For who is this all for anyways? To attract women with your real hair?
Self image is my biggest motivation, I dnt care about how macho I would look to a woman, it wasn't my biggest drive

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are shedding long coarse hair in excessive amount, this indicate that something is wrong with your protocol, but if you are shedding small fine hair, then it's a good sign,these hair will be replaced by healthy hair. Shedding is not always bad, take before and after pics so u can examine them closely, otherwise you can't really tell, 17 beta is one of the best, iam on lupin estradiol, it's been 2 weeks and I can't judge but iam shedding a lot of fine hairs
the thickness varies but most are long and as 100

Attachments

• 20190126_170147.jpg
    20190126_170147.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 480

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the thickness varies but most are long and as 100
It's actually normal to lose this much in a shower, long hair can give u the illusion of losing so many, I suggest u read about your anti androgen half life, if it's short u will need to disturbute the pill throughout the day so it's a consistance reduction in androgens because the ups and down in the hormonal level can cause excessive shedding but not permenant hair loss

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Self image is my biggest motivation, I dnt care about how macho I would look to a woman, it wasn't my biggest drive
Oh, I wish you would have been around when I was pitching the idea of diy FUE Hair transplants then. Definitely would have been a better risk than this. At least you're alive though.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, I wish you would have been around when I was pitching the idea of diy FUE Hair transplants then. Definitely would have been a better risk than this. At least you're alive though.
I didn't chop off anything, the surgeon did all that, I just injected something that shut down the testicular function, zero blood, zero pain.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Sonolmn98, post: 1766363, miembro: 139571"] En realidad, es normal perder esto tanto en una ducha, el cabello largo puede darte la ilusión de perder tantos, Telogen Effluvium sugiero que leas sobre tu vida media anti andrógena, si es breve, tendrá que perturbar la píldora durante todo el día, por lo que es una reducción de la consistencia en los andrógenos, ya que las subidas y bajadas en el nivel hormonal pueden causar un desprendimiento excesivo pero no una pérdida de cabello permanente
thank you friend I value your answer

long hair

Reaction score
so whats your result so far .? is your hair grow back ? what about dht level?
your experiment will explane a lot of things about baldness .

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so whats your result so far .? is your hair grow back ? what about dht level?
your experiment will explane a lot of things about baldness .
Women have 85% less testosterone than men and 70% less dht than men and yet they do not go bald until they hit menopause when their estrogen is lowered and T is increased.

Eunuchs have 96% less testosterone than men and 70% less dht than men, and they never ever go bald, I experimented this myself

This prove that testosterone is the main enemy and not dht, so taking dutasteride/finsteride will not regrow hair, it may only slow it down a bit, I went 5 months without hormonal replacement (no T or E) and shedding stopped, oiliness disappeared, and hair appeared thicker, even new hair started to sprout, My blood work shows that my testosterone is nuked to almost zero, but my dht is around 14ng/dl which is only 65% lower, I have before and after Pic on pg 5

Last edited:

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Agreed this story is hooky, I mean the pain of acid on your balls would be too much, then what about infection and profuse bleeding.

It could be real, we have some idiot that's growing tits on other thread:

growing TITS is nice :rolleyes:, and growing hair and neurons is also nice

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3049534/

We need to delete or otherwise create an alternative subforum for male to female or whatever transition sort of methods so healthy males don't have to see this bullshit as so called "success stories" in a subforum that's called "Coping with Men's Hair Loss". It's missleading. We want real success stories. Success story = remaining a man while regaining your hair or at least keeping it.
Having androgen levels of a 11 year old Korean girl isn't a success story neither you are a man at that point.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be real, we have some idiot that's growing tits on other thread:

We need to delete or otherwise create an alternative subforum for male to female or whatever transition sort of methods so healthy males don't have to see this bullshit as so called "success stories" in a subforum that's called "Coping with Men's Hair Loss". It's missleading. We want real success stories. Success story = remaining a man while regaining your hair or at least keeping it.
Having androgen levels of a 11 year old Korean girl isn't a success story neither you are a man at that point.
Regrowing a full head of hair is a big success regardless of how extreme your approach is, having a scar at the back of your head from hair transplant is still extreme and rolling your scalp with needles and plasma injections are the biggest mutilation, I am sure that there are desperate people who wanna try estrogen at all cost, and we are there to provide information on safety, for some of us, high androgens are damaging so many aspects of life, hair is just one of them, not all males are men, and living with gyno and a useless dick are still better than a bald head, at least for some of us

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Regrowing a full head of hair is a big success regardless of how extreme your approach is, having a scar at the back of your head from hair transplant is still extreme and rolling your scalp with needles and plasma injections are the biggest mutilation, I am sure that there are desperate people who wanna try estrogen at all cost, and we are there to provide information on safety, for some of us, high androgens are damaging so many aspects of life, hair is just one of them, not all males are men, and living with gyno and a useless dick are still better than a bald head, at least for some of us

How deluded you have to be to compare an unfortunate hair transplant result or using a derminator, or getting scalp inections (both of which are just superficial stuff and you are basically healed in a day or two) vs permanently f*****g your endocrine system and basically not being a man anymore? (thus not being a success story, thus being off-topic)

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How deluded you have to be to compare an unfortunate hair transplant result or using a derminator, or getting scalp inections (both of which are just superficial stuff and you are basically healed in a day or two) vs permanently f*****g your endocrine system and basically not being a man anymore? (thus not being a success story, thus being off-topic)
You have to acknowledge that baldness and body hair growth can trigger male to eunuch gender dysphoria, similar to what mtf transgender experience, except that we are still males but no men, there will always be guys who will choice this road and early baldness just speed up the process, we are under the transgender definition, and just like there are trans women who are regrowing hair on the success threads there are eunuchs, and we have to respect that

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you at least keep the balls as a souvenir??
LOL, I wish I could have kept them in a jar, to resemble my victory over that fking disease called androgenic alopecia , but they were sent to the lab for medical investigations, I have the surgical report which they are described as discolored and heavily mishaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.