I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone drop some tea tree & rosemary oil into a bottle of Kirkland and just apply Hc45 cream every other day + nizoral usage

All your ingredients are available over the counter here, no prescription needed
Keyword: Kirkland minoxidil. One of the two proven hairloss fighters.

JamesG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys..I brought
Minoxidil 5%
TTO
Rosemary oil
2% keto
Cayenne soln.
For topical

And for shampoo- Kaolin bentonite again TTO Rosemary oil and 1% keto.

I’m starting the experiment. If anyone is one same lines..perhaps we should form a group (WhatsApp or elsewhere) for discussing the progress.
I shall update the results meanwhile.

JamesG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys..I brought
Minoxidil 5%
TTO
Rosemary oil
2% keto
Cayenne soln.
For topical

I’m starting the experiment. If anyone is one same lines..perhaps we should form a group (WhatsApp or elsewhere) for discussing the progress.

**on same lines

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cortisone and inflammation are underrated here on forums... I believe this is what has given the most regrowth + minoxidil of course. How does your hair even look when you're applying all these oils on it?

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys..I brought
Minoxidil 5%
TTO
Rosemary oil
2% keto
Cayenne soln.
For topical

it won't work without hydrocortisone

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this topical now not being made up to be shipped to us? Has it been called off?

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cortisone I know is in form of cream..Should I dilute it and make it into a solution?

I don't know how people add hydrocortisone to their topicals. OP has 2 solutions, one with the hydrocortisone and one without. You should ask him.

I only use hydrocortisone,minoxidil and i apply them separately. You don't need to add it into the solution, just apply the cream first then apply your solution.

Like others have mentioned i don't think other things work except hydrocortisone.OP's results may only come from hydrocortisone-minoxidil alone or not. We'll see when other people show their results.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only use hydrocortisone,minoxidil and i apply them separately. You don't need to add it into the solution, just apply the cream first then apply your solution.

Yeah same. After a hot shower to open pores, every other evening I apply 1% hydrocortisone to a wet scalp, wait a hour or two until it dries, then apply minoxidil a couple hours before bed. I dermaroll 1.5mm once a week, on that day I don't use minoxidil.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started the regimen yesterday, my head is on fire, as well as everything i touch with my fingers

Last edited:

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Ionny any update? It’s been more than two weeks now since you made a comment about your lotion. Let us know if you are facing issues with it or can’t make it. Don’t leave us hanging in the middle.

Ben_elf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not open source it for us with guideline in details?
This thread is starting to become fishy by OP not answering the concern about shipping liquid over boarders + the delay and no reply doesn't bring the confidence.
On the good side at least we haven't lost anything, but would definitely avoid being on the first batch of buyers at this point to avoid losing money.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys he literally posted all the ingredients