I Am Actually Regrowing My Hair + Hairline Without Min Or finasteride (mechanical Stimulation)

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are the cheaper ones you can get from China, you can normally get them for $5. They probably just messed up the order, if you send them a message they should send you out the actual product. Chances are they won't ask you to return your current item so on the plus side you might end up with 2 stamps instead of one. On a side note did you end up using it? Let me know if it's any good.

Nah it's through amazon theyll want it returned. I bought another one from ebay and it shipped already. Not wasting time with amazon. They can refund me.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fascinating that some people get results from just dermarolling while a lot of us doesn't get sh*t from mino + derma and duta/fina.

Keep us updated! Looking good so far.

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you do with Zinc Pyrithione ?
Do you take that? WHat is it, a cream, a lotion, a topical, a supplement?

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fascinating that some people get results from just dermarolling while a lot of us doesn't get sh*t from mino + derma and duta/fina.

Keep us updated! Looking good so far.
I'm definitely starting to get the impression that derma rolling is synergistic with the massages, my age also may play a factor being only 20. I heal quite fast and the derma rolling barely leaves a mark aside from some flaking skin a few days later, the majority of the 1.5mm is healed within 3-4 days. I do plan to update in the future when I have some better results, someone asked to see my crown in PM so here's a mini update I guess. The first picture is older than anything I have in my Imgur album and the second is my crown wet a few days ago after a shower.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180831-132657_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180831-132657_Gallery.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,163
  • Screenshot_20180831-132939_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180831-132939_Gallery.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,162

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you do with Zinc Pyrithione ?
Do you take that? WHat is it, a cream, a lotion, a topical, a supplement?
Zinc Pyrithione is a common ingredient often used in anti-dandruff shampoos, most notably Head and Shoulders in the U.S. Although I'm not using the Head and Shoulders one, I don't even know if we have it in Australia. This is just some odd organic one which is also vegan friendly apparently. It's super cheap which means it's good to balance it out with the high costs of Nizoral.
https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/96387/organic-care-anti-dandruff-2-in-1-gingkosil

Currently I'm waiting for Lipogaine The Big 5 to be shipped so I might be alternating it out of my regime to test Lipogaine out.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about lemon juice, do you apply it on the scalp straight after rolling?

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about lemon juice, do you apply it on the scalp straight after rolling?
Yes it was applied directly after rolling although I only did that the first 4 weeks rolling with the 1.5mm, hard to say if it had any benefit but it did always have observable benefits for my skin and acne so I'd still be using it at the moment if all my lemons didn't expire haha.

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc Pyrithione
What is this?> how do you take it ?

is it a cream, a supplement, a shampoo, if so which one?

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc Pyrithione
What is this?> how do you take it ?

is it a cream, a supplement, a shampoo, if so which one?
It's an ingredient in some anti-dandruff shampoos, it's a lot cheaper than nizoral so it's good to offset the high price with that.

Ventrucha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing all you history.

There is a famous guy in Immortalhair who create a thread and he has been using DT method (20 minutes every day massage + oils + vitamins ) since 2016 (almost 3 years), and in the last message have said that "This is a method that directly addresses calcification and blood flow. To this day I have 95% of my hair, and discovering this method is a huge reason why. My entire scalp feels warm when I touch it. My hair is thick and extremely healthy."

You will find a lot of photos in the thread but in my opinion there are confusing.
So i dont get if this method is accurate for regrowing or maintaining/Slow hairloss....

In your opinion. How much % have you regrow? and if it does, do you consider is due to Massage or Dermaroller/pen?
Thanks again!

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing all you history.

There is a famous guy in Immortalhair who create a thread and he has been using DT method (20 minutes every day massage + oils + vitamins ) since 2016 (almost 3 years), and in the last message have said that "This is a method that directly addresses calcification and blood flow. To this day I have 95% of my hair, and discovering this method is a huge reason why. My entire scalp feels warm when I touch it. My hair is thick and extremely healthy."

You will find a lot of photos in the thread but in my opinion there are confusing.
So i dont get if this method is accurate for regrowing or maintaining/Slow hairloss....

In your opinion. How much % have you regrow? and if it does, do you consider is due to Massage or Dermaroller/pen?
Thanks again!
It's likely to have some positive effect on hair growth but it's hard to gauge how much. It has had positive effects outside of massaging though. The remainder of my folliculitis cleared up, Zinc Pyrithione got me 80% of the way, scalp itch, excessive greasiness and shiny scalp qualities are no longer present and overall hair quality has seemed to improved and takes longer to get greasy, it seems to have more life, it's stronger, springy and can support its own weight as opposed to just flopping down. I also find it helps reduce headaches. My scalp is also softer and has increased elasticity. My overall scalp condition and hair definitely improved but it's hard to say how much was regrowth, I didn't actually start regrowing my hairline until I added a 1.5mm derma roller weekly to it. I'm also under the impression the massages are quite synergistic with micro needling.

Additionally every time I've stopped massages for around a week due to being busy or sick with the flu I've noticed a big increase in hair shed shed, Typically when I massage daily I only lose 5-10 hairs in that process but upon stopping I can start losing into the hundreds.

Did you also have a link to the thread? I'd be very interested in checking it out.

Ventrucha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks!
I d like to share the link but due that i am a new member i was not available. You can search, "cdto's DT CPR method " you will find the thread

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks!
I d like to share the link but due that i am a new member i was not available. You can search, "cdto's DT CPR method " you will find the thread
Ahh yes, I've seen that thread before and I agree it's extremely confusing, I didn't even bother with it since it was too difficult to figure out what was going on.

Ventrucha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh yes, I've seen that thread before and I agree it's extremely confusing, I didn't even bother with it since it was too difficult to figure out what was going on.
Yeah, i am glad to read that. Your photos seems to be legit and i can see a clear regrow, at least in the vertex and temples zone (I dont know if you agree with me). Immortalhair thread seem to be that he hasnt regrow anything...at least he is maitaining but it is not clear due that he hasnt got a good amount of hair to compare.
Does your peers/friends/familiar tell you something about your imrpovment?

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, i am glad to read that. Your photos seems to be legit and i can see a clear regrow, at least in the vertex and temples zone (I dont know if you agree with me). Immortalhair thread seem to be that he hasnt regrow anything...at least he is maitaining but it is not clear due that he hasnt got a good amount of hair to compare.
Does your peers/friends/familiar tell you something about your imrpovment?
Yeah I was under the impression he wasn't regrowing anything to a cosmetic benefit but the way he raved on about it made it sound like he was having a full hair recovery. I tried to follow his updates but it was too difficult, I think at most he just grew longer vellus hairs and possibly some very small terminal ones.

I don't really get comments about my hair from my friends or family but I've also got rather reclusive when my hairloss got that severe, I'm still coming out of that reclusive state now but I've met up from friends from school I hadn't seen in a year or two and they made no comments about it. I primarily only ever got comments from my Dad stating that I was balding and that I should probably just shave it off although since the regrowth those comments have stopped entirely. The only others to comment about my hairloss was little kids, when I had longer hair they actually jumped on my back and ripped my beanie off and started calling me baldie, that prompted me to try and layer my hair to cover up my forehead etc but I just didn't simply have the density. I was still in denial at that stage and thought it was just my haircut.

Fekief

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also started SE a week ago, and I also can feel the crunching sound on my right temple sometimes, I check myself with recording a video and i can see that my right temple is less flexible than the rest of the scalp.
Do you know any specific exercise for the temples? I've got a lot of vellus and miniaturized hair on my right side

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also started SE a week ago, and I also can feel the crunching sound on my right temple sometimes, I check myself with recording a video and i can see that my right temple is less flexible than the rest of the scalp.
Do you know any specific exercise for the temples? I've got a lot of vellus and miniaturized hair on my right side
Just consistently massage it with two hands forcefully until it loosens up, once it's a bit looser you can just use two fingers to pinch it. There aren't any scalp exercises specifically for the temples because the muscles are at the back of the head, you can only use scalp exercises to work on the head as a whole. If you want regrowth on your temples I'd definitely consider derma rolling and massaging the temples, I've found good regrowth from these methods.