I Am Actually Regrowing My Hair + Hairline Without Min Or finasteride (mechanical Stimulation)

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** is going on?
I never took finasteride and i never said so

Calm down, i just assumed you would have tried finasteride before trying dutasteride. As for pigeons post, people can make their own minds up, was on finasteride for close to a year and just hit the year mark for dutasteride. My dick still works okay, not the best mind you and im sure off dutasteride my dick would work better, but a slight drop of libido is a side effect im willing to live with for my hair. No mental sides either.

BTW when i say slight drop in libido i mean it takes manual stimulation to get it up and my orgasms are not the best on dutasteride(no problem on finasteride) minor issues for me. As long as i can get it up when needed im happy.

Last edited:

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Calm down, i just assumed you would have tried finasteride before trying dutasteride. As for pigeons post, people can make their own minds up, was on finasteride for close to a year and just hit the year mark for dutasteride. My dick still works okay, not the best mind you and im sure off dutasteride my dick would work better, but a slight drop of libido is a side effect im willing to live with for my hair. No mental sides either.

BTW when i say slight drop in libido i mean it takes manual stimulation to get it up and my orgasms are not the best on dutasteride(no problem on finasteride) minor issues for me. As long as i can get it up when needed im happy.

I think you kinda described my situation as well; my dick works just fine, I just have no desire to use it (aka lower libido)

I may have already asked you this, is Duta working for you? have you experienced any noticeable regrowth? I made the switch from finasteride to Duta ~23 days ago (I'm still on both for the time being)

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you kinda described my situation as well; my dick works just fine, I just have no desire to use it (aka lower libido)

I may have already asked you this, is Duta working for you? have you experienced any noticeable regrowth? I made the switch from finasteride to Duta ~23 days ago (I'm still on both for the time being)

Yeah duta is working for me, but i just came off 5 months of spironolactone just over a month ago, i think that is a much better combo than dutasteride alone. But right now things are good, i can pass as a full head when my hair is dry and some careful combing, just wish i had started it at the start instead of wasting a year on finasteride and losing more hair, were you not maintaining on finasteride? If spironolactone scares you off maybe try RU, i intend to use it for a while alongside my dutasteride.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah duta is working for me, but i just came off 5 months of spironolactone just over a month ago, i think that is a much better combo than dutasteride alone. But right now things are good, i can pass as a full head when my hair is dry and some careful combing, just wish i had started it at the start instead of wasting a year on finasteride and losing more hair, were you not maintaining on finasteride? If spironolactone scares you off maybe try RU, i intend to use it for a while alongside my dutasteride.

I got impatient after ~4 months of being finasteride since it was unable to get rid of my DHT itch.

any gyno from spironolactone? dosage? RU seems way too experimental (at least for me) and pricey, I need to know something works for sure (if I'm going to spend money on it).

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes in a lot of cases it all depends on how much you can live with these side effects.

For me libido is very important, I almost became asexual on fina + the brain fog was fckin me up too. ED was hard for me too and lethargy, I almost lost all motivation/drive to do something with my life.

Yeah i was really worried about mental sides when i first started both finasteride and dutasteride as i already have really bad depression and anxiety, luckily for me neither got any worse, no brain fog either, thankfully i have sides which are to me tolerable and im getting my hair back in the process, win win.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got impatient after ~4 months of being finasteride since it was unable to get rid of my DHT itch.

any gyno from spironolactone? dosage? RU seems way too experimental (at least for me) and pricey, I need to know something works for sure (if I'm going to spend money on it).

I was on 200mg spironolactone for 5 months, i stopped spironolactone due to gyno concerns, but im a tad overweight so i think that's making it look worse, im on a strict diet right now and will hopefully restart spironolactone at the beginning of next year some time, hope to get my hands on some ralox too. Going to use RU in the meantime. You are right it's a research chemical that has not had the sort of testing finasteride,dutasteride and spironolactone have so it's up to you as to whether you are willing to take the risk using it. Im sure you will be just fine on dutasteride though.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could tolerate the sides too for the first year, but it's a slow killer, the sides got worse with time.

Well heres hoping i can prove you wrong and still say the same in 10 years time and that my decision to use dutasteride wasn't a big mistake lol How is the zix going btw?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes in a lot of cases it all depends on how much you can live with these side effects.

For me libido is very important, I almost became asexual on fina + the brain fog was fckin me up too. ED was hard for me too and lethargy, I almost lost all motivation/drive to do something with my life.

it's a dead end tho because with a working penis but no hair you won't be getting any action anyway unless you pay for prostitutes. so what's the point?
plus personally with going bald I'm losing all motivation/drive to do anything with my life either way.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@MyThinningConfidence did you ever consider using zix? You seem to be quite well read on hair topics lol, and especially since it looks like you advocate for alternative treatments so I did notice that zix was not referenced in your posts.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is zix exactly? link to studies? who sells it? who is behind it (manufacturer)?

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you man, I feel you...

That's why I'm looking for the best "safe" option to atleast maintain or slow down hairloss.

A working dick and hair are both essential, you need both, simple as that.

perhaps keeping your hair/growing some back and having a less working penis (but still working) is the best deal we can get.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is zix exactly? link to studies? who sells it? who is behind it (manufacturer)?
there are no studies and no proof that it works, it's basically broscience folktale at this point, but you can make it yourself and it's from natural ingredients so I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pigeon
Do you guys use crushed up pills and apply that topically with a solution? I dont see how its able to penetrate the skin
What is the reason for using zinc sulfate instead of "real" zinc`?

Last edited:

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zinc and B6 are easily available in capsules, so it's already a powder, no need to crush pills.

For penetration, most mix it with enthanol, you can also use needling to better absorption.

I don't really know why the zix formula uses sulfate, need to ask that to worm.

Crushed or not it doesnt really matter in my opinion. Ever tried dilluting the powder in a solution and see if it dissolves? Im pretty sure you'll see alot of dust swimming around in the solution no matter how long you wait. Not saying zix doesnt work, i just dont see how to turn a powder into a solution that actually penetrates the skin

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a very shitty deal imo and it's not only your dick that will get fucked by fina. The neurological effects are devestating too, brainfog and apathy are common side effects too.

What? There's science behind it. High levels of zinc are anti androgenic + vit B6 strenghtens this effect. The studies behind zix are very solid. This is no broscience at all.

But guess what? There's no money to be made with zix, it's cheap and everyone can make it. The big pharma companies rather have you taking sh*t pills for the rest of your life that will f*** you up sooner or later.

there is no studies or researches on the specific zix formula and how it helps hair loss, you don't know how it's being absorbed, how much of it, and how much difference does it actually make on hair loss, there are no studies no experiment on large amount of people, literally all the "results" from people you see are in some threads in forums, nothing more.

I know you're anti drugs and I am too for the most of it but gotta be realistic. zix has no proof that it actually works.

but again I don't think it's gonna do harm trying, but I'm not gonna go and tell people it's a miracle formula that can compete or even come close to finasteride.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is saying it's a miracle cure.

And let's be honest, zix is unknown, so of course we have no studies about it specifically BUT what we do know is that zinc and B6 have a strong symbiotic anti androgenic effect, so the science behind it is solid.

The absorption rate depends on what vehicle you use. But yes I would like to know more about this too.

Is fina better? Probably, but risks are also a lot higher and possibly devestating for some. That's why I advise to try zix first.

And I hope zix will get out of obscurity and more people try it and post their experience and maybe even some scientific study.
Are you even getting any results from it?

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score

DHT gives us the drive for life, it's truly an extremely important and powerful hormone. It's so sad that it fucks our hair too

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
You always need to shake it before usage. But yes it's a good question, ask this in the zix thread.

Maybe that's a sign it's working.
I don't think there is shedding with anti androgenic compounds

Is shedding a common thing with finasteride?