How To Live Or Deal With Gyno Caused By Treatments

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of you trannies pays attention, you want to be she-men anyways.
I’m not trans. I merely am willing to accept other bodily changes to avoid balding. It’s 2019, many men dislike body hair with laser being available to even the most masculine men like body builders

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on a lot of factors how bad gyno could get such as genetics and your age. I’m asian so my gyno level is odd.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another person who thinks women is the main priority in everyone’s lives, shocker!
Yeah. For every hetero man, women are (most)important. This is just what it is. For the rest it may not.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Tattoo , can you please tell me how severe you were balding prior to this extreme regimen ?? You said dutasteride did nothing for you , not even maintain i guess ?? I also want to try Cyproterone, combining it with Estrofem (i'm already on dutasteride and it has helped in stopping my shedding and regrew some hairs on my hairline and crown). If i'm attempting CPA+ Estrofem, i need some confirmation of some sort that i would regrow more compared to just dutasteride. I can live with mild to moderate Gyno, and i don't care about my infertility. Hair means alot to my appearance and to my self esteem.

If it helps, the first pic is 1 year on topical minoxidil (my country doesn't have oral minoxidil :( ).

The second pic is 10 months on dutasteride (not anymore on minoxidil due to seborrhea dermatitis and inflamations).

I'm positive i'll still regrow some more on dutasteride, cause my thinning was very very aggressive. Will CPA + dutasteride + Estrofem at least fill up my crown and frontal region ??

Attachments

• 20190306_162852.jpg
    20190306_162852.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 295
  • 20191202_045157.jpg
    20191202_045157.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 295

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @Tattoo , can you please tell me how severe you were balding prior to this extreme regimen ?? You said dutasteride did nothing for you , not even maintain i guess ?? I also want to try Cyproterone, combining it with Estrofem (i'm already on dutasteride and it has helped in stopping my shedding and regrew some hairs on my hairline and crown). If i'm attempting CPA+ Estrofem, i need some confirmation of some sort that i would regrow more compared to just dutasteride. I can live with mild to moderate Gyno, and i don't care about my infertility. Hair means alot to my appearance and to my self esteem.

If it helps, the first pic is 1 year on topical minoxidil (my country doesn't have oral minoxidil :( ).

The second pic is 10 months on dutasteride (not anymore on minoxidil due to seborrhea dermatitis and inflamations).

I'm positive i'll still regrow some more on dutasteride, cause my thinning was very very aggressive. Will CPA + dutasteride + Estrofem at least fill up my crown and frontal region ??

That’s your hair? Also, would you like to join our discord server?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s your hair? Also, would you like to join our discord server?
Yeah.. that's why it clicked on my head that i could respond extremely well on an extreme regimen. Btw, sure i would like to join if possible, do i have to download the discord app on my phone ??

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah.. that's why it clicked on my head that i could respond extremely well on an extreme regimen. Btw, sure i would like to join if possible, do i have to download the discord app on my phone ??

Yeah, or any device preferable to yourself. I will PM you the link.

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score

I was at Norwood 2.35 I almost regrew everything and I’m waiting for my hairline to round itself

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was at Norwood 2.35 I almost regrew everything and I’m waiting for my hairline to round itself
sh*t, you wasnt even that bald and now you gotta live with these tits. You cant visit the beach, pool or sauna and even undress yourself witha girl! Thats just crazy. Do a surgery and stop taking hormones. There is no other way of getting rid of it in your case. How do you explain those tits to people around you?

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, you wasnt even that bald and now you gotta live with these tits. You cant visit the beach, pool or sauna and even undress yourself witha girl! Thats just crazy. Do a surgery and stop taking hormones. There is no other way of getting rid of it in your case. How do you explain those tits to people around you?
I was getting to Norwood 3 it was too much. I wear baggy, thick or dress shirt to hide it

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was getting to Norwood 3 it was too much. I wear baggy, thick or dress shirt to hide it
Sad sh*t man. For the money for the tits removal surgery, you could afford a hair transplant and now you have to save money for both.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad sh*t man. For the money for the tits removal surgery, you could afford a hair transplant and now you have to save money for both.

I mean, I have gynecomastia but it doesn’t bother me because I’d much rather have that than my head look like a hairless breast with no nipple

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. I’m so sick of these people with their luxury problems. Ohhh I’m 45 years old and a NW2 but I have tiny gyno which I only notice due to neuroticism, my life is ruined!
Said the one who wrote 200 pages thread about how he is 5'7 and his life is ruined..