How To Live Or Deal With Gyno Caused By Treatments

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since many here use drugs that causes gyno. How do you all deal with this? Serms, Surgery or compression shirt?
To be honest, it doesn’t bother me that much but I’d rather avoid the social implications

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you getting gyno from? getting it from finasteride or dutasteride is pretty rare and if it's not something you can live with you are fucked in terms of battling hair loss, i have pretty bad gyno right now from 5 months of spironolactone, i'd like some ralox but can't get my hands on it. Im not wearing t-shirts or anything right now to hide my gyno, i usually just wear hoodies and jackets.

Last edited:

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you getting gyno from? getting it from finasteride or dutasteride is pretty rare and if it's not something you can live with you are fucked in terms of battling hair loss, i have pretty bad gyno right now from 5 months of spironolactone, i'd like some ralox but can't get my hands on it. Im not wearing t-shirts or anything right now to hide my gyno, i usually just wear hoodies and jackets.

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
From estradiol and cypro. Tried tamoxifen but that has bad side effects i.e brain damage

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
try raloxifene if you can get your hands on it. Use it for a couple of months to see if it helps. How bad is your gyno mild, moderate or severe?

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
try raloxifene if you can get your hands on it. Use it for a couple of months to see if it helps. How bad is your gyno mild, moderate or severe?
Let’s say it would be considered public indecency if I took my shirt off

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Me in a size small shirt, how bad it? Is surgery the only way?

Attachments

• 78745FE2-5850-4E9A-903B-C93514D9D97D.jpeg
    78745FE2-5850-4E9A-903B-C93514D9D97D.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 671

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Surgery will be fine, but it’s better to just accept it in my opinion. Nowadays, the fashion is to wear oversized clothing, and that does go in our favour. Just remember that the outcomes are greater than the negatives.

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Surgery will be fine, but it’s better to just accept it in my opinion. Nowadays, the fashion is to wear oversized clothing, and that does go in our favour. Just remember that the outcomes are greater than the negatives.
I’m never going to wear a bra.
My nips itch a lot from them rubbing against my shirt. Should I consider a compression shirt or something like bandaid on them?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Bro what the f***, why did you let it get that bad? There was no need for this to happen. Get off these drugs and get surgery.

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro what the f***, why did you let it get that bad? There was no need for this to happen. Get off these drugs and get surgery.
I don’t like it either but I can tolerate the gyno if it means I’m not going bald. You and others see your head and not your chest in public. So quitting the meds would make me bald. I’m looking for treatments since I’m far from affording a mastectomy now.

Zenya

My Regimen
Reaction score

First of all let's take into account that the angle of the photo doesn't help to say how bad it is or not, it's taken from a lower position and that always tends to exaggerate everything. Second if a surgery is still not possible then yes I would use the compression shirt or waistband I think that is the word in English?
I think it might help you a lot, and you could wear a t-shirt over it.

By the way, with your treatment you achieved good results when it comes to your hair? And did you acquire any other feminine trait?

Tattoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all let's take into account that the angle of the photo doesn't help to say how bad it is or not, it's taken from a lower position and that always tends to exaggerate everything. Second if a surgery is still not possible then yes I would use the compression shirt or waistband I think that is the word in English?
I think it might help you a lot, and you could wear a t-shirt over it.

By the way, with your treatment you achieved good results when it comes to your hair? And did you acquire any other feminine trait?
I grew back some as you can see. I got some fat redistribution, a bit of hip and better skin.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m never going to wear a bra.
My nips itch a lot from them rubbing against my shirt. Should I consider a compression shirt or something like bandaid on them?

You can wear a compression shirt, those are fine. Or, you can avoid t-shirts and wear oversized clothing.

The vellus hair is rounding the corner. It’s recovering. Been 7 months on my current regiment.

Looking great! I’m still recovering too; I’m at eight months so far, almost at nine months.