How To Live Or Deal With Gyno Caused By Treatments

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's roughly what my gyno looks like with a t-shirt on, right now i just avoid t-shirts and wear hoodies.

Denim jacket’s made out of raw denim are great at hiding it; it’s a more shaped material and is fashionable.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me in a size small shirt, how bad it? Is surgery the only way?

meh.. it doesn't look that bad TBH.

is surgery completely out of the question?

on the plus side, you do have a full head of hair with a low hairline

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's awesome! I'd kill for a rounded hairline. It's stuff like this that makes me think about jumping on estradiol, but then I think about the gyno and facial changes, and I just can't do it.

The facial changes could be a positive. Im jumping on low dose estradiol(1mg) at the beginning of next year i think. Im hoping some of the feminization of the face might actually improve my appearance(im not happy with it at all)

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess it could be for some people. In my case it is not. I was hoping for more fat in my cheeks, but instead I got more fat around my jaw line from estriol. No thanks.

That's a shame, how long were you on estriol for?

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
I grew back some as you can see. I got some fat redistribution, a bit of hip and better skin.

Your breast growth is quite noticable, honestly. But hoodie fashion is always a thing, and popular too.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t like it either but I can tolerate the gyno if it means I’m not going bald. You and others see your head and not your chest in public. So quitting the meds would make me bald. I’m looking for treatments since I’m far from affording a mastectomy now.

How about you just hop on finasteride instead of taking tranny drugs?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me in a size small shirt, how bad it? Is surgery the only way?
You've got great hair but your gyno is pretty serious and obvious. I'm pretty sure women find man tits much less attractive than a bald head but in the end it al comes to personal choices.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've got great hair but your gyno is pretty serious and obvious. I'm pretty sure women find man tits much less attractive than a bald head but in the end it al comes to personal choices.

Another person who thinks women is the main priority in everyone’s lives, shocker!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another person who thinks women is the main priority in everyone’s lives, shocker!

Yeah the idea that people want their hair back just to attract the opposite sex baffles me, i just hate being bald, i don't like what i see in the mirror, even if im single to the day i die i will still be worrying about the state of my hair. It's purely for my own benefit, i guess it's a nice bonus that having lots of hair usually makes you more attractive the opposite sex but for me personally that's not really why im hell bent on keeping it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn’t finasteride shrink your penis?

Yeah but I am not delusional, it won't have that effect for everyone and it's a million times safer than taking large amounts of estradiol.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
been on dutas before but no regrowth so I went to a stronger regiment. It also prevents stuff I don’t like such as becoming hairier.

You don't need regrowth anymore, you can just maintain and body hair...you seriously prefer having f*****g tits to body hair? Well then it's your choice, you made, live with it.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need regrowth anymore, you can just maintain and body hair...you seriously prefer having f*****g tits to body hair? Well then it's your choice, you made, live with it.

His gynecomastia is permanent, why would he stop it now? You do not understand how maintenance works, you CANT maintain results on estradiol with finasteride. In fact, if he’s unlucky, he could end up with hyperandrogenicity like @itchymadscalp and lose all of his hair with no coming back

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
His gynecomastia is permanent,

No it's probably not. My chest improved quite a bit since being off finasteride...granted it was nowhere this bad.

You do not understand how maintenance works, you CANT maintain results on estradiol with finasteride.

Gonna need a source on that.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
None of you trannies pays attention, you want to be she-men anyways.

We don’t want to delude ourselves, just like you did!

No it's probably not. My chest improved quite a bit since being off finasteride...granted it was nowhere this bad.

Gonna need a source on that.

Estradiol causes you to develop breast buds, along with an increase in breast tissue similar to those who are female. It’s not reversible unless you have surgery, and even if you use SERMs, they won’t minimise it drastically enough and it can potentially cause harm to your hair. You can’t compare yourself to him; you most likely didn’t even have gynecomastia and deluded yourself into believing that.

On Bridge’s thread, he mentioned someone on Reddit who used finasteride and estradiol and experienced great results. They dropped their use of estradiol and attempted to maintain with finasteride, but it didn’t work. And then there’s @itchymadscalp who said he tried to maintain with dutasteride but ended up giving himself hyperandrogenicity. You can’t prove otherwise, so try next time.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the idea that people want their hair back just to attract the opposite sex baffles me, i just hate being bald, i don't like what i see in the mirror, even if im single to the day i die i will still be worrying about the state of my hair. It's purely for my own benefit, i guess it's a nice bonus that having lots of hair usually makes you more attractive the opposite sex but for me personally that's not really why im hell bent on keeping it.

Hair loss as a source of body tied dysphoria, interesting. Some of the people on this forum seem nice enough, but there's also a shocking number of incel types around too. I wonder about the statistics and overlap, and about the interior mindscape of some of these people.

Yeah but I am not delusional, it won't have that effect for everyone and it's a million times safer than taking large amounts of estradiol.

Estradiol is pretty safe as long as you're not taking it in your 40s. Nearly all the health side effects that people like to quote are based in things that used to happen in the 80s and early 90s, when medicine and the science of HRT was much less advanced.

None of you trannies pays attention, you want to be she-men anyways.

You'd be surprised with how many of us pay attention to the dicc m8