How To Counter High Test And Estrogen?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@tysono I put it in google, it was the 5th result.

Attachments

• D7276C2B-64F5-42E2-AAC1-D16CCB5C9F6B.png
    D7276C2B-64F5-42E2-AAC1-D16CCB5C9F6B.png
    232.4 KB · Views: 278

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aromasin. It is probably your safest bet. I forget exactly how it works, but basically it binds to the aromatose enzyme, rendering it useless. There is no estrogen "rebound" since your body doesn't realize that the enzyme is useless. The enzyme is permanently disabled as opposed to other aromatose inhibitors where they only temporarily stop the enzyme and once the medicine is ceased...bam! big rebound especially since your body is producing new aromatose enzymes. The biggest problem is though how much to take. You do need some estrogen in your body. Talk to a doctor.
The problem is trying to get my Doctor to prescribe it

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it’d be more worth looking into than progesterone?
Yes because progesterone is feminizing, it can lower androgens, and I imagine will suppress what progesterone you naturally produce
Idk if it will be strong enough though

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes because progesterone is feminizing, it can lower androgens, and I imagine will suppress what progesterone you naturally produce
Idk if it will be strong enough though
I strongly agree with arrade. Why would you take progesterone?

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I’m not sure myself. I was reading up on it and half were saying it helps, half were saying the complete opposite.
From my limited knowledge, it seems that aromasin is the safest way to go. However, you're going to have a heck of a time finding the right dosage. It looks like 25 mg daily will block 60 to 85% estrogen. That's huge. How much were you looking to lower? 10%, 20%?

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From my limited knowledge, it seems that aromasin is the safest way to go. However, you're going to have a heck of a time finding the right dosage. It looks like 25 mg daily will block 60 to 85% estrogen. That's huge. How much were you looking to lower? 10%, 20%?
I’d also need to try and actually get prescribed aromasin, which I think would be a slim chance, which sucks..

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve stopped taking DIM and I feel a lot better. I feel like it was increasing my estrogen. I’ve started taking 5000 IU of vitamin d, and also grapeseed with resveratrol. I feel like my hair is shedding a ton more.Also, I’ve been taking 1200mg of l citrulline for about a year. Anyone have any ideas on what to do or what could be causing the shed?

Last edited:

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do u battle hair loss then and how severe it is for u?
I have temple recession, so like NW2, at 25yr old. Not really bad but definitely receeded compared to my brother's hairline. I'm on bicalutamide which is working well, and raloxifene to block gyno (hopefully).

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have temple recession, so like NW2, at 25yr old. Not really bad but definitely receeded compared to my brother's hairline. I'm on bicalutamide which is working well, and raloxifene to block gyno (hopefully).
whats the diff between finasteride and bicalutamide? looks like same sh*t

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is a 5ar inhibitor. Blocking the 5ar enzyme prevents T from converting to DHT (and some misc hormones like preventing progesterone from converting to allopregnanolone).

Bicalutamide is an NSAA. It blocks androgen receptors but doesn't reduce production. The only major downside is that it has a very high chance of gyno. It does work topically though which would reduce the risk of gyno. RU-58841 is in the same class of drugs and is a popular topical.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is a 5ar inhibitor. Blocking the 5ar enzyme prevents T from converting to DHT (and some misc hormones like preventing progesterone from converting to allopregnanolone).

Bicalutamide is an NSAA. It blocks androgen receptors but doesn't reduce production. The only major downside is that it has a very high chance of gyno. It does work topically though which would reduce the risk of gyno. RU-58841 is in the same class of drugs and is a popular topical.
thats interesting, have u read feedback of those who r on bica for prolonged time on here?

lukedorian

Reaction score
Hi,

I’m currently taking 0.5mg of dutasteride daily and my blood test shows I have high testosterone and high estrogen. dutasteride is the only thing that has worked for me for the past 3 years. I’ve used DIM however it makes me shed more hair and become moody. Does anyone know of any other supplements that can help to lower estrogen? Thanks.

Where is E2 at ?? lab work i mean ?? Don´t use Clomid WTF IDK why anyone would suggest that.