How Much Toppik A Month Do You Use?

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you buy everything online? I’m from the uk and need to know where to buy everything, I can’t lose my hair, so stressful
I buy off all day chemist. As far as concealers go, have you tried dermmatch or just fibers?

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
I buy off all day chemist. As far as concealers go, have you tried dermmatch or just fibers?

this is the one that I use

upload_2019-10-24_1-31-18.jpeg

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this, but your loss is pretty aggressive. No natural treatment is going to work for you, you will have to use finasteride or a strong topical DHT blocker like RU58841.
Where do I get that ru5? I want a fun asteroids alternative because I got some side affects with it

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using it More than usual after a wreckless hair transplant. It looks so fake on my scarred and fuked scalp. Eyes glare at it all the time. You cant avoid rain and sweat and excessive caking. Especially, if you have ridging and cobblestoning and gaps. It is a nightmare regimen to apply when going out. Before restoration, it was easier to apply. Fml

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys check the study on cycling supplements I posted on new studies. He has NAC in there, which Ive been taking daily for several months, mainly for grey hair slowing, but I was under the impression it had to be taken with alpha lipoic acid. probably switch to 2-3x per week, not sure about ala.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys check the study on cycling supplements I posted on new studies. He has NAC in there, which Ive been taking daily for several months, mainly for grey hair slowing, but I was under the impression it had to be taken with alpha lipoic acid. probably switch to 2-3x per week, not sure about ala.

Hmm never heard of NAC before, does it helps reduce greying from your experience?

Last edited: