How Much Can Getting Bald Impact Your Look?

By what percentage a bald head change the look of a good looking person(say Brad Pitt) on average?

• 10-25

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 25-50

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 50-75

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Above 75

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Respect, you look good man and can clearly pull off the bald look.
Dude, that's why I don't know what you're talking about. I have no problems after I started going bald. Yes, I was depressed at first, but it quickly passed and I live a full life. It's all about confidence. I'm not that pretty. Yes, I am tall and have a good body because I work out in the gym. But there is nothing unusual about me.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I find it funny to read your messages about how your life will get worse when you start going bald. You've seen the girls I've had. This is real life, not the Internet.. What if I listened to people like you? I would have depression and low self esteem. I can get hotter chicks with a receding hairline and on this site people write that this is impossible.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I find it funny to read your messages about how your life will get worse when you start going bald. You've seen the girls I've had. This is real life, not the Internet.. What if I listened to people like you? I would have depression and low self esteem. I can get hotter chicks with a receding hairline and on this site people write that this is impossible.
Why would you want chicks with a receding hairline?

whatintheworld

Reaction score

There's no need to listen to me, hair loss isn't a problem for you and I don't even see the need for you to be on this forum.

I don't even want anyone to "listen to me". Whoever can live their life well, shaved head or not, that is all the better. I wish everyone could do that, and would recommend them to do so, if they can.

You are above average in many categories that other guys can't achieve.

You have a massive frame, and are quite strong on top of it. So you have a great foundation to build muscle. You're an ideal candidate for building a good physique. Whatever you do in the gym is working really well, I don't know many people at all who could achieve that naturally, or even with any supplements and additional things they wanted.

Imagine your situation and guys (the average guy) like in this picture:

learning-to-code.jpeg

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no need to listen to me, hair loss isn't a problem for you and I don't even see the need for you to be on this forum.

I don't even want anyone to "listen to me". Whoever can live their life well, shaved head or not, that is all the better. I wish everyone could do that, and would recommend them to do so, if they can.

You are above average in many categories that other guys can't achieve.

You have a massive frame, and are quite strong on top of it. So you have a great foundation to build muscle. You're an ideal candidate for building a good physique. Whatever you do in the gym is working really well, I don't know many people at all who could achieve that naturally, or even with any supplements and additional things they wanted.

Imagine your situation and guys (the average guy) like in this picture:

View attachment 143567
Are these students or something? Half of them already have visible hair loss

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, your retarded i swear, i already said it, it's a f*****g public hairloss forum, it's not your or your mothers forum, everybody is free to say and do whatever as long as it does not hurt others. Most of you act like you make some kind of rules or something, your mentally ill and retarded at the same time thinking that somebody actually cares about your rule making or whatever your trying there, you can believe what the f*** you want, that does not make it actually true lol.. What a tard, unbelievable

When did I say you couldnt say what you want? Why would I censor anyone, youre just a retard and I was pointing that out. A delusional retard at that.

And what does that have to do with what i was saying? Ufff, it's useless were are gonna keep it this way until we get bored, i'm not in for another round of useless and mindless discussions, i really need to stop visiting this forum, wasting to much time on it.

lol 90% of the sh*t Ive seen from you is useless and mindless you dingus.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
. swingline747 admitted that he has problems and I respect him for it. And you're a pathetic loser and a coward. No one believes you.

lol my only problem I have is I dont have my good hair.

I'm norwood 3 with some thinning at crown. Yes, I still have a lot of hair, but it's obvious to everyone that I'm going bald. I've been shaving my head for the last 6 months. don't think that everyone is like you. You have problems with self-esteem and confidence. I have no such problems.

man I hope people like your shaved head more than mine. I get nothing but "whys" and strange looks when I do it. Then when it grows back in I get the "please dont do that anymore". I remember the one time a cute girl finally sort of flirted back with me when I had my head shaved. I was in a doctors office and she was the nurse (or whatever). She was a cute spanish girl. As we started talking it came out, "oh me and my kids". Lol I never went so serious and deadpan faster. I wasnt going to ask her out or anything anyway but it was the principal

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did I say you couldnt say what you want? Why would I censor anyone, youre just a retard and I was pointing that out. A delusional retard at that.

lol 90% of the sh*t Ive seen from you is useless and mindless you dingus.

Imagine how delusional you are if you actually think that your opinions actually matter to someone, especially for some strangers from a hairloss forums, imagine how frustrated, insecure and mentally ill you are...Your just another mentally ill incel, nothing more and i'm gonna put you now on my ignore list along with the other mentally ill freaks that this forums has. And i have to admit that with all of you blocked this forums does not look that bad...

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your just another mentally ill incel, nothing more and i'm gonna put you now on my ignore list along with the other mentally ill freaks that this forums has. And i have to admit that with all of you blocked this forums does not look that bad...

What in your mind constitutes someone being an incel? Do you think im one? Sorry, just had to ask.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What in your mind constitutes someone being an incel? Do you think im one? Sorry, just had to ask.

Ohh no please, let's not get into this discussion, i'm really trying to brake the habit of visiting this forum, at least so often so no haha, i block them with a purpose and don't want to continue the discussions with others, it's like a never ending cycle on the internet, and besides, i have a lot of work to do also maybe some other time

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohh no please, let's not get into this discussion, i'm really trying to brake the habit of visiting this forum, at least so often so no haha, i block them with a purpose and don't want to continue the discussions with others, it's like a never ending cycle on the internet, and besides, i have a lot of work to do also maybe some other time

Lol fair enough, when you have the time i'd like a good insight in to what constitutes an incel for you, not just the generic description but a more personal one.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine how delusional you are if you actually think that your opinions actually matter to someone

ummmm ditto dingus

lol you reply to EVERYTHING, you dont block anyone

Magma

Reaction score
Of course I agree, to mention anything about treating your hairloss is a mark of vanity and shame, particularly for men. It is looked at as a sign of narcissism, I have seen it as well. I would never mention to anyone I am taking things against it.

For 99% of people you shouldn't mention anything, there is one close friend who asked me about taking things because he was worried about his own hair, only then did I openly discuss it with him. I told him about finasteride and minoxidil, told him to read up the side effect profile and that statistically, the chance of his side effects occurring are small. I would not push anything stronger than this and never have, I believe there is a sane limit to what a person should take, that's why I'm not an advocate for dutasteride either, let alone stronger things that some people take.

I would never bring the subject up otherwise, it's just considered weird for lack of a better word.

That's why this forum should exist as sort of a save haven to discuss these things, because the opportunities to do so in real life are few and far between.

100%. I agree with you that there is a limit. I've been reading the hormone thread and it's shocking what some guys are pushed to save their hair. On some level I sympathize, but the costs of sacrificing your masculinity for some hair is just too much.

The problem with treating hairloss being seen as vanity is, I think, because most people only see people in hollywood going to the extreme in treating it and getting terrible hair transplants. hair transplants are still nowhere near as ubiquitous as say braces because of the cost and really lackluster results for most people. I definitely think when a better treatment comes along, whether it is sooner or later I can't say, that is much more efficient and not as cost prohibitive, you'll see a big shift when respectable men in society start to get it in droves. Until then, hairloss will be seen as something you just have to deal with and treating it will put you in the vanity and narcissistic camp of hollywood.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
100%. I agree with you that there is a limit. I've been reading the hormone thread and it's shocking what some guys are pushed to save their hair. On some level I sympathize, but the costs of sacrificing your masculinity for some hair is just too much.

The problem with treating hairloss being seen as vanity is, I think, because most people only see people in hollywood going to the extreme in treating it and getting terrible hair transplants. hair transplants are still nowhere near as ubiquitous as say braces because of the cost and really lackluster results for most people. I definitely think when a better treatment comes along, whether it is sooner or later I can't say, that is much more efficient and not as cost prohibitive, you'll see a big shift when respectable men in society start to get it in droves. Until then, hairloss will be seen as something you just have to deal with and treating it will put you in the vanity and narcissistic camp of hollywood.

I think it's also a cost thing. When people see the high price tags of going to elite surgeons, coupled with the eventual need of multiple surgeries, it's quite difficult to justify if you've already got kids, a mortgage, maybe some student loan debt...especially for such a trivial reason such as vanity. But, of course, if your life is well established already there is less reason to go through with such procedures anyway.

I say trivial such as vanity but we know it is more complex than that, but that is the societal perception at least.

When I look at their cost compared to other cosmetic surgeries, I think well, these are quite high. Just look at the Hasson and Wong cost calculator to see:

https://hassonandwong.com/hair-transplant-surgery/hair-transplant-cost/

European costs are more reasonable...

http://bisangahairtransplant.com/html/faq_cost_cond.htm

Of course there are cheaper alternatives, but for a permanent, very critical procedure that will affect your appearance drastically, I don't know, I would be scared to go to Turkey and roll the dice, even though I have seen great outcomes. I suppose being desperate enough and really strapped for cash I would, but it would be a tough call.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres a few who look better bald but not many:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS4MwhdTLaYNNoJj59NEV9pujaTihA-jJhQCw&usqp=CAU.jpg
IMG_0748.jpg

lzcjramiebwogsfkxm7o.jpg

7cafba16d0ef14cc39496822eb9cb12a-0940.jpg

I could post more examples but I dont want to clog up the page for people using cell phones.

Edit: first guy is only balding at the back

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres a few who look better bald but not many:

You say it like you know them all. You guys post the same pictures over and over again without even thinking of the actual real numbers of balding or bald people that are in the world and it's not like you know or saw them all anyways, besides the fact that there are a lot of factors that could make a bald dude look better, factors that not a lot of people care about and so on.

You know only what you see on the internet, tv bla bla, things that in a lot of cases have nothing to do with reality because digitalization, filters, effects and so on and what you see outside from your own personal experiences and that's if you actually ever leave the house and have an actual life.

Not talking about the fact that if you are really fucked up in the head like a lot of guys from here certainly are you start seeing things really different from what the majority of people actually see. And until a point there is nothing wrong, some just don't want to go bald or that think that all bald people or that 99% of them look bad, it's your opinions, your tastes, there is no harm in that but that does not mean that it's actually true also or that everybody sees or feels the same way or that everybody should find every bald guy repulsive or unattractive because you and your friends find it, or because a lot of woman find it also, that's just how a low IQ herd of sheep thinks and a lot of you guys are nothing more than that.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've got some good look bald acquaintances in real life. The thing is that I dont want to post their pictures on here as its not fair to them, so thats why I post the picture of the male model and zidane.

Like I mentioned, I concede and agree with most that baldness doesnt make many men look better in anyway. These examples are just the lucky minority who look better with a shaved head.