How Much Can Getting Bald Impact Your Look?

By what percentage a bald head change the look of a good looking person(say Brad Pitt) on average?

• 10-25

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 25-50

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 50-75

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Above 75

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well again, put up or shut up. You arent willing to put up so take youre retard *** out. Im willing to bet I nailed both 1 AND 2.

Dude, your retarded i swear, i already said it, it's a f*****g public hairloss forum, it's not your or your mothers forum, everybody is free to say and do whatever as long as it does not hurt others. Most of you act like you make some kind of rules or something, your mentally ill and retarded at the same time thinking that somebody actually cares about your rule making or whatever your trying there, you can believe what the f*** you want, that does not make it actually true lol.. What a tard, unbelievable

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Lmao, imagine being from the US and saying that, just imagine lol

Yeah, the US has many problems, but all the women I've been with are employed and can take care of themselves. They have their own money, and have no need to chase it.

I've never paid for dates, always split the bill halfway.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you are from Ukraine you admitted it in another post, why are you ashamed of your country?

You're lying again. I didn't write it anywhere. I live in Eastern Europe, in 2 countries, but not in Ukraine. YOU wrote to me that there are a lot of gold diggers in Russia . I told you that you have crossed Russia with Ukraine. You can even find this message. I have nothing to be ashamed of. A dumber country than the US is hard to find, believe me.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the US has many problems, but all the women I've been with are employed and can take care of themselves. They have their own money, and have no need to chase it.

I've never paid for dates, always split the bill halfway.

And what does that have to do with what i was saying? Ufff, it's useless were are gonna keep it this way until we get bored, i'm not in for another round of useless and mindless discussions, i really need to stop visiting this forum, wasting to much time on it.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You're lying again. I didn't write it anywhere. I live in Eastern Europe, in 2 countries, but not in Ukraine. YOU wrote to me that there are a lot of gold diggers in Russia . I told you that you have crossed Russia with Ukraine. You can even find this message. I have nothing to be ashamed of. A dumber country than the US is hard to find, believe me.

Fine if I got your country wrong I apologize, I can almost swear in another thread that's where you said you were from.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
And what does that have to do with what i was saying? Ufff, it's useless were are gonna keep it this way until we get bored, i'm not in for another round of useless and mindless discussions, i really need to stop visiting this forum, wasting to much time on it.

You were implying that there are somehow more gold diggers in the United States so that is what I was replying to, or at least that's what I thought your point was.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I've been with much hotter women than you and have no reason to prove it otherwise. Sure I've also been rejected, it comes with the territory.

You should be less ashamed of your country and more ashamed that you are an unemployed loser living with your parents.

Why are you lying now? Look at him. It turns out he is an alpha male who has a lot of women ahaha. But at the same time, he whines all day that his hair is falling out, baldness has a very negative effect on a man and a bald man has almost no chance of finding a beautiful girl.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Why are you lying now? Look at him. It turns out he is an alpha male who has a lot of women ahaha. But at the same time, he whines all day that his hair is falling out, baldness has a very negative effect on a man and a bald man has almost no chance of finding a beautiful girl.

I said that is most frequently the case, not mine. I'm fortunate that I got lucky with some other attributes that compensate for my hair such as height and other things, and that I got a lot of my hair back from treatments.

I'm well aware though that this was pure luck and not some fake bullshit like "confidence".

So no, I never disclosed my own personal situation, your lack of education and poor reading comprehension shows itself once more.

Pointing out my observations and introspections is not whining, you illiterate imbecile.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were implying that there are somehow more gold diggers in the United States so that is what I was replying to, or at least that's what I thought your point was.

Yes you are right, i am tired, it was my bad sorry. Yes i was implying that because first of all you are 340 million or something like that so mathematically speaking the chances are way bigger compared to a country like mine for example that has 20 million. And just like you, with a few exceptions, my dates were the same, splitting bills or me insisting that i pay because that's just the way i am, if i invite a female out i have a pleasure in paying everything, not all the time but in most cases, in most cases i failed because girls these days think that most guys who pay expect something in return also, without thinking that we are not all the same and want their pussy just because you payed a date or night out.

I'm way to old for this kids games anyways and my dates go differently from the dates of the new tinder instagram generation, most of the girls i dated and even my mothers child i have met outside, in the f*****g real world, at parties, in vacations, at a f*****g wedding and so on, i had very few dates from the "online world" and none of them ended well or moved passed the couple of fucks or months, so yeah....

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Yes you are right, i am tired, it was my bad sorry. Yes i was implying that because first of all you are 340 million or something like that so mathematically speaking the chances are way bigger compared to a country like mine for example that has 20 million. And just like you, with a few exceptions, my dates were the same, splitting bills or me insisting that i pay because that's just the way i am, if i invite a female out i have a pleasure in paying everything, not all the time but in most cases, in most cases i failed because girls these days think that most guys who pay expect something in return also, without thinking that we are not all the same and want their pussy just because you payed a date or night out.

I'm way to old for this kids games anyways and my dates go differently from the dates of the new tinder instagram generation, most of the girls i dated and even my mothers child i have met outside, in the f*****g real world, at parties, in vacations, at a f*****g wedding and so on, i had very few dates from the "online world" and none of them ended well or moved passed the couple of fucks or months, so yeah....

I agree that online is complete garbage and not representative of real life, but one cannot ignore the increasing popularity and effect it has on society. It is ever the more pervasive despite being a terrible medium to meet people.

The way you've met people is the best way so there's no disagreement there, and the one I've had the best experiences with as well.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said that is most frequently the case, not mine. I'm fortunate that I got lucky with some other attributes that compensate for my hair such as height and other things, and that I got a lot of my hair back from treatments.

I'm well aware though that this was pure luck and not some fake bullshit like "confidence".

So no, I never disclosed my own personal situation, your lack of education and poor reading comprehension shows itself once more.

Pointing out my observations and introspections is not whining, you illiterate imbecile.

You're saying this now because you're not comfortable admitting that you're a failure. A complete loser. seriously. You spend all day writing about how bad it is to be bald and how girls don't like bald guys. What normal person would do this kind of sh*t? only the one who himself suffers from baldness. You have problems and you're obsessed with it . swingline747 admitted that he has problems and I respect him for it. And you're a pathetic loser and a coward. No one believes you.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You're saying this now because you're not comfortable admitting that you're a failure. A complete loser. seriously. You spend all day writing about how bad it is to be bald and how girls don't like bald guys. What normal person would do this kind of sh*t? only the one who himself suffers from baldness. You have problems and you're obsessed with it . swingline747 admitted that he has problems and I respect him for it. And you're a pathetic loser and a coward. No one believes you.

When did I say I don't have problems? That's why I'm writing here in the first place, because this disease by its very nature has caused me problems in my life.

Because I said it's bad to be bald and girls don't like bald guys, I'm not a normal person...you are a joke.

Off to the ignore pile for this unemployed, uneducated fool.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did I say I don't have problems? That's why I'm writing here in the first place, because this disease by its very nature has caused me problems in my life.

Because I said it's bad to be bald and girls don't like bald guys, I'm not a normal person...you are a joke.

Off to the ignore pile for this unemployed, uneducated fool.

A person who has no problems with women will not whine all day on the site that bald people do not have a chance to meet a beautiful girl. How stupid you are is unbelievable. Doesn't understand basic things. You're going bald, you're whining on the site about how bad it is to be bald and how girls don't like bald men. Obviously you have a problem and you're not comfortable admitting it right now. You're always whining. Why are you doing this? Just having fun and it has nothing to do with you? Yes we believe you lol.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
A person who has no problems with women will not whine all day on the site that bald people do not have a chance to meet a beautiful girl. How stupid you are is unbelievable. Doesn't understand basic things. You're going bald, you're whining on the site about how bad it is to be bald and how girls don't like bald men. Obviously you have a problem and you're not comfortable admitting it right now. You're always whining. Why are you doing this? Just having fun and it has nothing to do with you? Yes we believe you lol.
Maybe he is just dead afraid of losing all of his hair?

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Im going bald on a hairloss forum, no sh*t Einstein. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't going bald.

Of course I have problems that's why I'm here, because things are much harder in many respects than while I had my thick Norwood 1 hair.

What am I whining about I don't understand? Speak your native language as clearly you have a piss poor command of the English language. At least there will be google translate to decipher it.

whatintheworld

Reaction score

Of course I am, that would absolutely suck and I wouldn't wish it on anyone except this alexfighter guy.

Actually no, even on him I wouldn't, because if he hit Norwood 7 he would absolutely break down like the b**ch he is. Even though in his mind beautiful women would wait eagerly to rub his shiny head.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

He wrote to me that he were going to Norwood 5/6 at age 23. So obviously he has aggressive baldness. Most likely his hair looks like sh*t and that's why he's always talking about the end of life if you're bald. He felt this for himself and shares his experience. If not, how does he know it's so bad to be bald?

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course I am, that would absolutely suck and I wouldn't wish it on anyone except this alexfighter guy.

Actually no, even on him I wouldn't, because if he hit Norwood 7 he would absolutely break down like the b**ch he is. Even though in his mind beautiful women would wait eagerly to rub his shiny head.

I'm norwood 3 with some thinning at crown. Yes, I still have a lot of hair, but it's obvious to everyone that I'm going bald. I've been shaving my head for the last 6 months. don't think that everyone is like you. You have problems with self-esteem and confidence. I have no such problems.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
He wrote to me that he were going to Norwood 5/6 at age 23. So obviously he has aggressive baldness. Most likely his hair looks like sh*t and that's why he's always talking about the end of life if you're bald. He felt this for himself and shares his experience. If not, how does he know it's so bad to be bald?

I do have aggressive baldness, so now I am about your same Norwood, Norwood 3 with crown thinning.

Because I went to Norwood 5 in literally 1 year, treatments helped a lot because a lot of my hair was lost/miniaturized recently. The longer your hair is lost, the harder it is for treatments to work.

Of course with such aggressive baldness, my long term prospects are weak to hold on, so I will have to get a transplant at some point.

And I do know that during this time things were much worse for me. Dating sucked, I had to lower my standards big time. Felt like a defeated man. Because the loss was so sudden I had no time to mentally prepare for it.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I'm norwood 3 with some thinning at crown. Yes, I still have a lot of hair, but it's obvious to everyone that I'm going bald. I've been shaving my head for the last 6 months. don't think that everyone is like you. You have problems with self-esteem and confidence. I have no such problems.

I'm genuinely happy that you are ok with it. I wouldn't want anyone to suffer during this, if you've been shaving your head and it's been fine then that is all the better. You are avoiding a long, expensive, road to try to somehow fight this disease.

Your decision is the best one that can be made in many respects. But you need to understand you are quite the outlier who can just shave it and move on. You may not believe it, but I am happy for you that you are ok with it.

I looked much, much worse when I tried to shave my head. So I simply can't pull it off, it's rare that white guys can.