How Much Can Getting Bald Impact Your Look?

By what percentage a bald head change the look of a good looking person(say Brad Pitt) on average?

• 10-25

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 25-50

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 50-75

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Above 75

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think for most guys hair affects your looks quite majorly. there are plenty enough studies showing how hairloss is seen as less attractive, so as I always say, if you take two equal men in looks, career, and personality but one is bald...... guess which one gets more dates. Its also proven attractive people get further in life more often. People want to be surrounded by good looking people so they tend to get hired, promoted and utilized more. Theres always going to be that oddball case but on average yes, hairloss affects looks substantially. If that was the case every woman who suffered alopecia would shave HER head and rack it up on tinder with male models.

Again you all give examples that have nothing to do with reality. Two identical people, but one is bald and the other has hair. Of course the girl will choose a man with hair. But this doesn't happen in real life. There are no identical people. We are all different. Someone can have hair but have a low height of 1.70 cm, and their competitor will be bald but 1.85 cm. Who will the girl choose? Or one man may have hair, but he will not have a very beautiful face, and the other will be bald, but will have a very beautiful face. Who will be chosen? Someone will have hair, but will be very boring and the girl will be bored to spend time with him. And the other will be a bald, but very cheerful guy with whom it will be interesting to spend time. I can give you a lot of such examples. We are all different. You place too much importance on hair. Hair is certainly one of the compotents that play a role, but it does not play a key role. Besides hair there are many other things that are important

Women very rarely go bald, so it's not the same thing. For a man to go bald is normal, men have always gone bald, for a woman to go bald is much worse than for a man

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again you all give examples that have nothing to do with reality. Two identical people, but one is bald and the other has hair. Of course the girl will choose a man with hair. But this doesn't happen in real life. There are no identical people. We are all different. Someone can have hair but have a low height of 1.70 cm, and their competitor will be bald but 1.85 cm. Who will the girl choose? Or one man may have hair, but he will not have a very beautiful face, and the other will be bald, but will have a very beautiful face. Who will be chosen? Someone will have hair, but will be very boring and the girl will be bored to spend time with him. And the other will be a bald, but very cheerful guy with whom it will be interesting to spend time. I can give you a lot of such examples. We are all different. You place too much importance on hair. Hair is certainly one of the compotents that play a role, but it does not play a key role. Besides hair there are many other things that are important

Women very rarely go bald, so it's not the same thing. For a man to go bald is normal, men have always gone bald, for a woman to go bald is much worse than for a man

NOTHING plays a key role, except maybe money. If you break down all your examples they are all a 50/50 shot which is what I presented. There really is no difference. The main take away is that hairloss is a negative. If you have negatives it exasperates them. If you dont have any it becomes one. For myself it was a major difference in how women see me. Ive had women tell me I look 10 years older than I am. Ive also had multiple women tell me a shaved head doesnt suit me. I could go into the comparisons with my brother again but everyone would say its anecdotal. I use my "two of the same guys" example because thats literally my brother and I. Aside hair we are almost the same person except Im in WAY better shape and more outgoing most of the time. Yet now a days women always talk about how good looking "he" is and they cant believe were brothers. Two of the same guy, one with hair, one without. One still attracts beautiful women, one attracts overwieght women possibly with kids. Because everyone knows "what you think shes too fat for you, well youre balding......" " f*** you b**ch, you apparently ran for him when he wasnt interested when I was the one who initiated conversation here so you obviously think, well Im bald. Well your f*****g friend is fat. Thats life".

Actual incident. Fat women see a bald guy in good shape and instantly think they have a shot with a guy in great shape, well, cause hes bald and their hot friend wont try to take him.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was expecting this question, it's usually used when people have no arguments and even if i will repeat myself for the 100 times, i will tell you also that it's a hairloss forum, everybody is free to join it, bald people, less bald people, people who maybe seek for information or just pure curiosity. I have to admit that my prolonged stay on this forum, even if it's because of the quarantine but it's getting more of my time than what i would have wanted, besides the fact that i already admitted that hairloss has affected me also, at least in some ways..

This does not mean that we have to share the same ideologies, mentalities and so on, it has nothing to do with the fact that most of you incels take it to another level and that your projections of your own frustration and experiences could actually make some insecure and frustrated kid who is balding to take drastic measures because of your advises and thoughts...

I admitted it already and admit it once more, it bothers me also and i don't wish it to nobody, not even to some of you mental ill freaks who have harmed innocent kids and made them go insane and cut their balls off, but that does not mean that i will let it control my life in the manner most of you let it and that does not mean that i will just sit and read your sh*t useless comments and say nothing just because we don't agree with each other...

As i said it many times, odds are not in favor or the users of these forums, whom represent nothing compared to the actual numbers of balding and bald people that are at this moment in the world, and the fact that most of these forums users are mentally ill tranny incel freaks, that does not mean that normal men who are bothered to an extent by hairloss can't join or roam or lurk or whatever on it...

Stop feeling so entitled just because you feel things differently or because hairloss has affected you more than others, we know, it does not matter what happens to others or that others have way worse problems, it does not matter that thousand of people die daily of hunger and so on, it does not matter anything, the only thing that really matters for most of you, is that you are balding and want everybody to acknowledge your pain and everybody should agree with you regardless...

I saw today a comment on reddit from a girl who has thinning hair, she said that every time she goes out of her house and sees another woman with a full head of thick hair she actually curses her in hopes of her also get baldness or thinning hair. I was stunned and i swear that even if i have read a lot of sh*t on the internet lately, this really blocked me, you do not even know what you could say to her. Just like the retarded prick from this forum who advises others to blame their parents for the poor choice of a perfect sexual and marriage partner that lead them to be born and go bald, it's simply mind blowing, a lot of you really need serious psychiatric help, there is no other way.

Exactly as i said, a bunch if hypocritical narcissistic mentally ill freaks, nothing more... And i'm talking about the majority not about the exceptions, which are quite few also, like in every place on this rock...

Im not reading anything past the first paragraph but its easily explainable that you are in the "impact" section and just being contrarian for the sake of it. Post your picture up of what you look like and the women you get? Ill wait..... with proof of some sort.

The people in this section of the forum are posting their observations and their experiences. Who exactly are you to tell them their own life experiences are wrong? And if you think this is all bad you should have been here 5+ years ago. They banned a crap ton of people for these styles of convo and the forum really took a nose dive in population. Im rarely here anymore except when I hit my moods.... so you see.... moods being people to the impact forum, thats how it was, is and will be. You let someone come here, vent and go on their way. Im not sure how some people can be so retarded they STILL dont understand that. But hey, you do you.

Youre a bit of an egomaniac. A bit high and mighty in your own eyes. I bet your physically a toddler though.

Bald men have no problem getting married. Do you even go outside sometimes? And why do you want to get married? What for? I've never understood such men. There's nothing good in marriage for you.

Oh Ive always said this since day one. You can be bald and find a wife. Chances are she will get fat or not be very attractive and shell become a b**ch and you are stuck with her until she fucks the mailman and takes half your sh*t. You might end up with a woman with 3 kids already also. Seen that plenty of time. Hey you might end up with a nice looking girl who is actually nice and youre stuck kissing her *** forever so she doesnt leave you also. You also have a much lesser pool to pick from in the beginning but yes, you can always find a wife. You could import one if you REALLY must be married.
Personally I have no interest in ever getting married. This is also why my looks affect my mood. Had I kept my hair I could have still just played the field and did my own thing. Now its..... cocaine and hookers! Could be worse, I might not be able to afford cocaine and hookers!

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Im not reading anything past the first paragraph but its easily explainable that you are in the "impact" section and just being contrarian for the sake of it. Post your picture up of what you look like and the women you get? Ill wait..... with proof of some sort.

The people in this section of the forum are posting their observations and their experiences. Who exactly are you to tell them their own life experiences are wrong? And if you think this is all bad you should have been here 5+ years ago. They banned a crap ton of people for these styles of convo and the forum really took a nose dive in population. Im rarely here anymore except when I hit my moods.... so you see.... moods being people to the impact forum, thats how it was, is and will be. You let someone come here, vent and go on their way. Im not sure how some people can be so retarded they STILL dont understand that. But hey, you do you.

Youre a bit of an egomaniac. A bit high and mighty in your own eyes. I bet your physically a toddler though.

Oh Ive always said this since day one. You can be bald and find a wife. Chances are she will get fat or not be very attractive and shell become a b**ch and you are stuck with her until she fucks the mailman and takes half your sh*t. You might end up with a woman with 3 kids already also. Seen that plenty of time. Hey you might end up with a nice looking girl who is actually nice and youre stuck kissing her *** forever so she doesnt leave you also. You also have a much lesser pool to pick from in the beginning but yes, you can always find a wife. You could import one if you REALLY must be married.
Personally I have no interest in ever getting married. This is also why my looks affect my mood. Had I kept my hair I could have still just played the field and did my own thing. Now its..... cocaine and hookers! Could be worse, I might not be able to afford cocaine and hookers!

I agree, these people just perpetuate the point that men just need to suck it up and never vent their frustrations about this, which is the societal stereotype that there is no reason to perpetrate here, they add nothing to the conversation at all.

The arguments that some people make are pretty absurd.

"Well sure, if you were bald things would be worse, but what if you were 6'6"? What if you looked like a male model? What if you were a millionaire? See stop bitching. What if the guy next to you was a scrawny midget but a Norwood 1?."...

It's sophomoric thinking at best. The whole point is that baldness, of the severe kind, just raised the necessity to be above-average in many other things by a lot more. Your face you can't control, your height and frame you can't control. You can get in shape but this is below hair, face, and height anyway. You can only, reasonably, assume the law of averages and take your aggregate characteristics as such. If you truly were a male model, professional athlete, or whatever, then of course you are an outlier.

Maybe these guys never went to school and don't understand the concept of outliers?

Of course being rich and famous is the great equalizer in some respects, but obtaining a good career and salary is irrespective of that, and should be done regardless if you have a full head of hair or are bald.

So doing the simple math that being above average if not in the highest percentiles of all these categories is very slim, this is why severe baldness is precisely difficult to overcome socially and dating wise.

I've pretty much ignored that one guy because it's clear he has no education or thinking ability by the way he writes, I'm surprised he even has an internet connection in the hut he lives in.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score

What norwood are you, did you have hair transplants?

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NOTHING plays a key role, except maybe money. If you break down all your examples they are all a 50/50 shot which is what I presented. There really is no difference. The main take away is that hairloss is a negative. If you have negatives it exasperates them. If you dont have any it becomes one. For myself it was a major difference in how women see me. Ive had women tell me I look 10 years older than I am. Ive also had multiple women tell me a shaved head doesnt suit me. I could go into the comparisons with my brother again but everyone would say its anecdotal. I use my "two of the same guys" example because thats literally my brother and I. Aside hair we are almost the same person except Im in WAY better shape and more outgoing most of the time. Yet now a days women always talk about how good looking "he" is and they cant believe were brothers. Two of the same guy, one with hair, one without. One still attracts beautiful women, one attracts overwieght women possibly with kids. Because everyone knows "what you think shes too fat for you, well youre balding......" " f*** you b**ch, you apparently ran for him when he wasnt interested when I was the one who initiated conversation here so you obviously think, well Im bald. Well your f*****g friend is fat. Thats life".

Actual incident. Fat women see a bald guy in good shape and instantly think they have a shot with a guy in great shape, well, cause hes bald and their hot friend wont try to take him.

Money doesn't matter. Although they play a role, but only for a certain part of women who are not personally interesting to me. They even disgust me, because I will never pay for a woman. Baldness is certainly negative, but it is not as serious as you write about it. And where have you seen the perfect people? which have no disadvantages in appearance. Of course they exist, but they are very few. It's good to have all the good cards at once, but it's rare. Most people look average and bad. it doesn't matter if they have hair or not. Look around you. Do all people with hair look like models? According to your messages you are a very depressed person. I'm not saying this to offend you, I'm just stating a fact. You can believe anything you want. This is your reality and this is how you see the world. There are people who think that girls don't like them because they are short . Someone thinks that he has problems because of an ugly face, someone thinks because he is not rich, and so on. There are many examples. There are even very beautiful guys who have problems with girls. I don't know how you live, what you look like, or who you are in life. But one thing is clear that you have problems with your hair and you have a very low self-esteem because of this. Your example with your brother doesn't mean anything. I can give you many examples where a bald guy is much more successful with girls than a guy with hair. You say bald men can only attract fat women it's just ridiculous. I won't even comment on it. With this attitude, no amount of hair will help you. Believe me. Girls immediately feel insecure guys. This is by the way the most repulsive thing that can be in a man.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

LMAO, for sure dude, that's exactly what i will do, i will post a picture of myself on a f*****g hairloss forum that is full of retarded mentally ill trannies, for sure i will haha, don't you want a picture of my daughter also, or my current girlfriend? Wtf do you really think i'm that stupid or that i need some sort of validation from some random strangers, wtf is wrong with you, we are not all that fucked up in the brain like a lot of this forums users are...

And besides that, as you said, you are not reading anything past the first paragraph and yet you still continue with your own sh*t that has nothing to do with what i said... I'm not talking with people who are not seeing past their own clogged minds, visions, personal experiences and so on, i was talking in general, your anecdotal experiences are equal to 0 in the grand scheme of things and in reality itself, and so are mine.

I have wasted enough time trying to have normal or decent conversations with people on this forum and i tell myself every f*****g time that i should just read if i have the mood or time and move on but it seems that i don't get it. Don't mind me, vent all you want nobody is keeping you, ignore my messages also, we don't have to agree on anything....

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Money doesn't matter. Although they play a role, but only for a certain part of women who are not personally interesting to me. They even disgust me, because I will never pay for a woman. Baldness is certainly negative, but it is not as serious as you write about it. And where have you seen the perfect people? which have no disadvantages in appearance. Of course they exist, but they are very few. It's good to have all the good cards at once, but it's rare. Most people look average and bad. it doesn't matter if they have hair or not. Look around you. Do all people with hair look like models? According to your messages you are a very depressed person. I'm not saying this to offend you, I'm just stating a fact. You can believe anything you want. This is your reality and this is how you see the world. There are people who think that girls don't like them because they are short . Someone thinks that he has problems because of an ugly face, someone thinks because he is not rich, and so on. There are many examples. There are even very beautiful guys who have problems with girls. I don't know how you live, what you look like, or who you are in life. But one thing is clear that you have problems with your hair and you have a very low self-esteem because of this. Your example with your brother doesn't mean anything. I can give you many examples where a bald guy is much more successful with girls than a guy with hair. You say bald men can only attract fat women it's just ridiculous. I won't even comment on it. With this attitude, no amount of hair will help you. Believe me. Girls immediately feel insecure guys. This is by the way the most repulsive thing that can be in a man.

not depressed, just a realist who says things like they see them. You make it sound like Im here typing this while wiping a tear away, dont project your assumptions on me. Im just typing to type and very un emotional about the entire thing. I can say that in my younger years I was a VERY attractive guy. Had no issues ever getting girls and even today if I had my hair I would still clean up. Im on the shorter side at 5-8 so when I was really good looking (hair) that compensated. Now without hair and being shorter, plus the lack of good face framing to offset my larger nose (italian boxer nose) it just doesnt look good. No one can say anything about this because I have had a hair transplant, I have also tried shaving my head. Its shaved now as a matter of fact. I went from my hair grow out to the bottom of my face to shaving it off because its so diffuse and thinning it was actually making me depressed, then I shave and it fairly worse. I can tell you that 110% hairloss has adversely affected my looks, more often than not hairloss affects peoples looks, there are studies to prove it. My example with my brother is a perfect example of the situation I brought up, 2 basically identical guys, one with hair, the other not. How is that not sinking in? I could say "oh that 6-3 ripped, tan bald guy does better than that 5-2 fatso with a full head" but thats two very different extreme situations. If you had 2 6-3 buff, tan guys who were equally outgoing and humorous (but one bald/ing) who are most of the ladies going to generally be attracted too off the bat? You cant bring up personality because most women wont bother with a bald guy long enough to learn about their personalities. Theyll go for the better looking guy and adjust their expectations dynamically. Men will do the same thing.

Girls feel nothing, they dont sense confidence, they dont feel insecure guys. They are not dogs and we are not mailmen. You think I act insecure around girls? No I act normal. I know how to pretend. Know the difference though, when I was really good looking it was confidence, when youre not good looking, youre arrogant. Thats what they feel. I will tell you from MY PERSONAL experience that as my hair went so did the interest from attractive girls. The only girls that seem interested in me are older, fatter and/or with kids. I have ZERO interest in children in my life, ESPECIALLY someone elses. Just like you can say what youve seen, I can say what Ive seen and experienced. We probably live in very different areas of the world. Im in the Northeast US near NYC.

Listen Im the guy who puts in the work. I work out, work hard, have investments, have had hair transplants, have plenty of VERY Interesting hobbies, use minoxidil and topical finasteride (cant do oral finasteride). I put in the time and effort. If I want to vent, I can vent. If you dont like it then too f'ing bad (not you but the other guy seems to take some really odd direct offense to it).

Last edited:

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is that majority of people of my age group have thick NW1s, so if I lose my hair I'm basically getting outcompeted by majority of my peers, that's basically the same as becoming ugly overnight lol

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO, for sure dude, that's exactly what i will do, i will post a picture of myself on a f*****g hairloss forum that is full of retarded mentally ill trannies,

plenty of guys have, hell Ive posted videos in the past of myself. plenty of guys have seen me here both pre and post hair transplant. SO you think posting on a forum of trannies will do what exactly? You think theyll find you so hot theyll start stalking you? My guess is everything you say is a crock of sh*t and you are either

1) not balding

2) really bald and hate hearing the truth. Im fairly certain you are alone in life and the thought of staying that way scares you. Anyone touting the possibility offends you so bad you go off the handle like you do here and have these little aggressive rant sessions.

What norwood are you, did you have hair transplants?

Ive had technically 2 hair transplants. I cant really say what norwood I am now because of them. I have a strange diffusing thing going on. I want to get more work done but its tough with my job. I cant ever just shave my head and go for a mega session like Id like. I also have a VERY high forehead now, which cant really be fixed. the receding hair loss is there to stay since there wouldnt be enough donor to make it right and it would be so obvious it would look ridiculous.
pre transplants I was about here in my 30s (I was NW2.5 in my 20s but it wasnt awful and I rocked it good)

http://mysimpleremedies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/balding-head-5300257.jpg

Now after the hair transplants with additional thinning I feel like Im starting to look like nic cage..... ugh

Im also VERY grey, always have been. I kind of went prematurely grey.

Last edited:

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO, for sure dude, that's exactly what i will do, i will post a picture of myself on a f*****g hairloss forum that is full of retarded mentally ill trannies, for sure i will haha, don't you want a picture of my daughter also, or my current girlfriend? Wtf do you really think i'm that stupid or that i need some sort of validation from some random strangers, wtf is wrong with you, we are not all that fucked up in the brain like a lot of this forums users are...

And besides that, as you said, you are not reading anything past the first paragraph and yet you still continue with your own sh*t that has nothing to do with what i said... I'm not talking with people who are not seeing past their own clogged minds, visions, personal experiences and so on, i was talking in general, your anecdotal experiences are equal to 0 in the grand scheme of things and in reality itself, and so are mine.

I have wasted enough time trying to have normal or decent conversations with people on this forum and i tell myself every f*****g time that i should just read if i have the mood or time and move on but it seems that i don't get it. Don't mind me, vent all you want nobody is keeping you, ignore my messages also, we don't have to agree on anything....

I'm just in shock from what I read. These people actually exist and walk the streets. So depressed, insecure, and with such low self-esteem. They think their life is over because they lose their hair. It's just unbelievable. Maybe we really don't understand them because they are from the USA? and it's different there. Because where I live there is no such nonsense.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just in shock from what I read. These people actually exist and walk the streets. So depressed, insecure, and with such low self-esteem. They think their life is over because they lose their hair. It's just unbelievable. Maybe we really don't understand them because they are from the USA? and it's different there. Because where I live there is no such nonsense.

where are you from? Here in the US bald is pretty much frowned upon in most places unless you meet a very specific criteria.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
plenty of guys have, hell Ive posted videos in the past of myself. plenty of guys have seen me here both pre and post hair transplant. SO you think posting on a forum of trannies will do what exactly? You think theyll find you so hot theyll start stalking you? My guess is everything you say is a crock of sh*t and you are either

1) not balding

2) really bald and hate hearing the truth. Im fairly certain you are alone in life and the thought of staying that way scares you. Anyone touting the possibility offends you so bad you go off the handle like you do here and have these little aggressive rant sessions.

Well you did not nail number 1 and neither number 2 so what can i say, you need to keep trying, i am not part of the generation who seeks validation online and who gets into useless mindless 12 year old discussions with strangers that end in showing who's better looking or who has the hottest girlfriend. You are from the US most likely and you can go find your adversaries on reddit, from what i saw there are plenty of people there who share your mentalities.

I recently wanted to make a thread of my own and share my hair condition but that's kind of it, i will never post pictures of myself on the internet, especially not in places like this, i am way past that age where you are so retarded and don't think about anything...

whatintheworld

Reaction score
where are you from? Here in the US bald is pretty much frowned upon in most places unless you meet a very specific criteria.

He lives in a hut in Ukraine lol. I know Eastern Europe well, there are the most gold diggers and superficial women in the world there.

His perspective has no basis on any first world reality, be it the US, Canada, Australia, or Western Europe.

He is like an ostrich with his head in the sand.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you did not nail number 1 and neither number 2 so what can i say, you need to keep trying, i am not part of the generation who seeks validation online and who gets into useless mindless 12 year old discussions with strangers that end in showing who's better looking or who has the hottest girlfriend. You are from the US most likely and you can go find your adversaries on reddit, from what i saw there are plenty of people there who share your mentalities.

I recently wanted to make a thread of my own and share my hair condition but that's kind of it, i will never post pictures of myself on the internet, especially not in places like this, i am way past that age where you are so retarded and don't think about anything...

well again, put up or shut up. You arent willing to put up so take youre retard *** out. Im willing to bet I nailed both 1 AND 2.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He lives in a hut in Ukraine lol. I know Eastern Europe well, there are the most gold diggers and superficial women in the world there.

His perspective has no basis on any first world reality, be it the US, Canada, Australia, or Western Europe.

He is like an ostrich with his head in the sand.

Probably in your " first world country " all bald men are losers like you. who can't meet a girl and are whining on a website about it lol

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Probably in your " first world country " all bald men are losers like you. who can't meet a girl and are whining on a website about it lol

Lol you are from Ukraine you admitted it in another post, why are you ashamed of your country?

And I've been with much hotter women than you and have no reason to prove it otherwise. Sure I've also been rejected, it comes with the territory.

You should be less ashamed of your country and more ashamed that you are an unemployed loser living with your parents.