How Much Can Getting Bald Impact Your Look?

By what percentage a bald head change the look of a good looking person(say Brad Pitt) on average?

• 10-25

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 25-50

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 50-75

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Above 75

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Please help with this poll.just wanted to understand how bad baldness is.i am an alexythymic(can't feel emotions) and do not realise how bad baldness can be.so need some data to have an idea because I am getting bald.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I just wanted to mention that this poll is for complete bald heads.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ALOT bro. sorry to say this but this is the truth.
of course this is kinda individual, but if we take brad pitt for example, let's just say that if he gets bald, he would go from a man whom women all over the world drool on, to a man that wont get a second glance from a woman when walking down the street

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair is only part of your appearance. The smallest part. If you look good, you'll probably look good without your hair. Unless you have a very bad head shape, but that's rare. Look around you. Most people with hair look average and bad. Hair will never make you beautiful.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
of course this is kinda individual, but if we take brad pitt for example, let's just say that if he gets bald, he would go from a man whom women all over the world drool on, to a man that wont get a second glance from a woman when walking down the street
brad_pitt_bald_splash1.jpg

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair is only part of your appearance. The smallest part. If you look good, you'll probably look good without your hair. Unless you have a very bad head shape, but that's rare. Look around you. Most people with hair look average and bad. Hair will never make you beautiful.
I do not have emotions but based on what my friends say ,high density hairline(fluffy and good volume) does matter. It can make an ugly looking person look average(eg shahrukh khan,his only plus point is his hair) and vice versa if a beautiful person with a high density hairline like Brad Pitt, if he loses that he becomes average. So it means , it depends ,the denser your hairline , the more the impact would be of losing hair. With dense hairlines, we are talking about Justin Bieber,Zayn Malik and Zac Efron hairlines .

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on the individual dude, in most cases you will look different but you can start working on other aspects of your body, if you take care of yourself and have a decent face you will look average or maybe above average, that's how the majority of people are anyways. Now if you are already deformed or have odd shaped face or head than what can i say, it is what it is, nobody can actually chose that, nobody is perfect and you have what you have been given.

On the hair aspect there is not much you can actually do except the proven and available treatments and surgeries, you either keep it with the available treatments or get a transplant, or maybe both, or you go bald and that's that.

Men are men, we all get old, men and women also, we all change and most importantly we are not all brad pit lookalike and the majority just knows that and moves on living their lives, they get beautiful girls, they have great lives, families, careers and so on regardless if the majority considers them great looking or not, and regardless if they have hair or not...

Not to talk about these famous people that most of you give as example, they are not presented and don't present themselves to the world with their flaws and everything and that makes a lot of you think that they are perfect and that all the people are or should look or act like them, i don't even and will never understand the obsession of normal people with movie or any kind of STARS, the majority of you think that they are some kind of GODS, like wtf they are human also and hide everything that they don't want us to see, they just have money and a lot of things at their disposal, from new treatments, new makeups, new wigs and everything, wtf is wrong with this world i really don't get it...

When you start to obsess with it like most of these insecure and frustrated fucks do, than it turns into an actual obsession that can actually lead to mental illnesses and a very bad quality of life and even if you get to keep your hair or get it back, you will find other things to obsess over because that's just how some people are, it's that simple...

Last edited:

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not have emotions but based on what my friends say ,high density hairline(fluffy and good volume) does matter. It can make an ugly looking person look average(eg shahrukh khan,his only plus point is his hair) and vice versa if a beautiful person with a high density hairline like Brad Pitt, if he loses that he becomes average. So it means , it depends ,the denser your hairline , the more the impact would be of losing hair. With dense hairlines, we are talking about Justin Bieber,Zayn Malik and Zac Efron hairlines .

I can give you a lot of examples where bald men look very good. Appearance consists of many components. Such as height, body, face, skin, and much more. Things like shoulder width, for example. This is a site about hair and there will be many people who believe that their life is over without hair, but this is not reality. Appearance is a complex thing and you can not say that without hair you are ugly. Yes, on average, men with hair look better than men without hair, but also men with good height on average look better than short men.

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on the individual dude, in most cases you will look different but you can start working on other aspects of your body, if you take care of yourself and have a decent face you will look average or maybe above average, that's how the majority of people are anyways. Now if you are already deformed or have odd shaped face or head than what can i say, it is what it is, nobody can actually chose that, nobody is perfect and you have what you have been given.

On other aspects there is not much you can actually do except the proven and available treatments and surgeries, you either keep it with the available treatments or get a transplant, or maybe both, or you go bald and that's that.

Men are men, we all get old, men and women also, we all change and most importantly we are not all brad pit lookalike and the majority just knows that and moves on living their lives, they get beautiful girls, they have great lives, families, careers and so on regardless if the majority considers them great looking or not, and regardless if they have hair or not...

Not to talk about these famous people that most of you give as example, they are not presented and don't present themselves to the world with their flaws and everything and that makes a lot of you think that they are perfect and that all the people are or should look or act like them, i don't even and will never understand the obsession of normal people with movie or any kind of STARS, the majority of you think that they are some kind of GODS, like wtf they are human also and hide everything that they don't want us to see, they just have money and a lot of things at their disposal, from new treatments, new makeups, new wigs and everything, wtf is wrong with this world i really don't get it...

When you start to obsess with it like most of these insecure and frustrated fucks do, than it turns into an actual obsession that can actually lead to mental illnesses and a very bad quality of life and even if you get to keep your hair or get it back, you will find other things to obsess over because that's just how some people are, it's that simple...

I completely agree with you. You don't have to look like brad pitt to have a good life. Such men are a minority. These clowns watch TV shows and movies and think this is real life, where everyone looks like a model.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I completely agree with you. You don't have to look like brad pitt to have a good life. Such men are a minority. These clowns watch TV shows and movies and think this is real life, where everyone looks like a model.

And after they post pictures with David Beckham totally diffused in a NW7 almost bald and after a picture of him from a couple of days later with a full head of hair, and they still don't get it... And i could keep it this way until i die, with the Ashton Kutcher dutasteride story, "because if Ashton takes tranny drugs that means it's safe i should take them also" or the Justin Bieber is balding like they are happy because a celebrity is balding and it's not only them...

From my perspective, the majority of people on these forums are just a bunch of insecure frustrated mentally ill herd of sheep and they will echo their frustrations and insecurities all over the place and whenever they will have the chance, because doh, misery likes company....

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And after they post pictures with David Beckham totally diffused in a NW7 almost bald and after a picture of him from a couple of days later with a full head of hair, and they still don't get it... And i could keep it this way until i die, with the Ashton Kutcher dutasteride story, "because if Ashton takes tranny drugs that means it's safe i should take them also" or the Justin Bieber is balding like they are happy because a celebrity is balding and it's not only them...

From my perspective, the majority of people on these forums are just a bunch of insecure frustrated mentally ill herd of sheep and they will echo their frustrations and insecurities all over the place and whenever they will have the chance, because doh, misery likes company....

read what this clown is writing again. And he really believes it and speaks for all the women in the world. A man who is afraid to leave the house speaks for all the women of the world what they like and what they don't. This is unbelievable. It's ridiculous how pathetic and miserable they are

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I voted 10-25%. It depends so much. If he's good looking in a cute way and especially if he's also young, it affects more, but if he's really muscular and manly, it's not that big of a deal.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
read what this clown is writing again. And he really believes it and speaks for all the women in the world. A man who is afraid to leave the house speaks for all the women of the world what they like and what they don't. This is unbelievable. It's ridiculous how pathetic and miserable they are

Yeah no, it's not even worth it, block him and move on, most are lost cases, don't give them attention because it's what they want... Whatever they will do or say nothing is gonna changer their lives or reality itself, they can yell and cry and write until they puke in their mouths but when they will look in the mirror they will be the same retarded mental ill incels and nothing is gonna change that...

Last edited:

alexfighter1111

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah not, it's not even worth it, block him and move on, most are lost cases, don't give them attention because it's what they want... Whatever they will do or say nothing is gonna changer their lives or reality itself, they can yell and cry and write until they puke in their mouths but when they will look in the mirror they will be the same retarded mental ill incels and nothing is gonna change that...
carefully read what they write. They have real problems with women. When I came to this forum, I wanted to solve my problem with hair, but instead I read about people who suffer because baldness has destroyed their lives. This forum is no longer about hair but about how difficult it is for a bald man with women. Almost every topic has the same conversations and the same people. These people are really suffering and it must be admitted. If it wasn't, they wouldn't be writing this nonsense 24 hours a day. They have terrible and sad lives. They really believe that women are some kind of Princess and they need to be worshipped. For them, having a girl is some great achievement. They have such low self-esteem and that's why they have such a mindset. I find it very funny to read them. It has never been so easy to get a girl as it is now in the 21st century. It doesn't matter if you're bald or if you don't have brad pitt's face.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bieber is fked... Zayn has top tier hair genetics.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
carefully read what they write. They have real problems with women. When I came to this forum, I wanted to solve my problem with hair, but instead I read about people who suffer because baldness has destroyed their lives. This forum is no longer about hair but about how difficult it is for a bald man with women. Almost every topic has the same conversations and the same people. These people are really suffering and it must be admitted. If it wasn't, they wouldn't be writing this nonsense 24 hours a day. They have terrible and sad lives. They really believe that women are some kind of Princess and they need to be worshipped. For them, having a girl is some great achievement. They have such low self-esteem and that's why they have such a mindset. I find it very funny to read them. It has never been so easy to get a girl as it is now in the 21st century. It doesn't matter if you're bald or if you don't have brad pitt's face.

Unfortunately this is how the majority of the "new" generation is and being 24/7 on the internet, playing video games non stop, smoking weed with grams per day, taking all the drugs in the world and masturbating all day while donating to twitch thotts does not help them either... I for example grew up in a different period when things were totally different, from every perspective and just now i'm starting to understand how "blessed" i was to have the childhood and teen years i had and that i was able to grow in the environment i was and for the education i was given, the family i had and so on...

I understand them from many points and even agree with them on a lot of things but for me one things is clear, it's their fight, with their generation, not with ours, besides the fact that the internet and most of these forums, sites and so on are dominated mostly by US people, who have a totally different look and perspective of life compared to Europeans or other countries... I read what they write, it amazes me but that's kind of it, i pity the ones who can get damaged and actually take for granted what some of these freaks say because it takes only a minutes decision to ruin your life to a point of no return, and that's the saddest part, the rest f*** it, there are some things in this world that you will never be able to change, and some people are one of those things.