How male pattern baldness Fooled Me Twice!!! (help Nevertheless Please....)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the picture when you said you managed to regrow temple , it was with finasteride alone ? or duta + minoxidil?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and bro your crown look perfectly fine right now, despite the little redness , thi is a normal crown appearance

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and bro your crown look perfectly fine right now, despite the little redness , thi is a normal crown appearance
Thx, yes, Duta + Minoxidil, but when I stopped dutasteride and continued with Finasteride, the hairline almost stayed the same or probably got worse only because I neglected the Minoxidil. Keep in mind, that I was/am mostly a diffuser, so it is probably "easier" for me the get results in the frontal area.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok so the 2 first pic with hair push back were not propecia alone result ? but duta and minoxidil ?
i am a little bit disapointed ^^because i can't take duta

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2006.jpg 2008.jpg 2011.jpgOk, hope I can cheer you up a bit ;)

This last one is from 2011, I had became fat and lazy with the minoxidil. I think I had stopped dutasteride about a year before:
I was only taking like 0,625 mg ED, but the hair still looked much better than 2006. Note, how in 2011 the colour of my hair is still much "darker"/healthier than in 2006.

Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
great hair man! and you were just on propecia and minoxidil ? you didnt have hairline problem , mostly diffuse ?
and you were applying minoxidil to your crown too?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and have you ever stop propecia for more than 1 month during that long period of time ?
because i am 28 days off because of my gyno, and i will certainly have to take 2 weeks more off ?
do you think i will ruin my hair ? thx man

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
great hair man! and you were just on propecia and minoxidil ? you didnt have hairline problem , mostly diffuse ?
and you were applying minoxidil to your crown too?
Well, the hairline DID recede, but not from 2006-2014. In my youth my hairline was even lower and my temples narrower with godlike density (some bragging ;)). But I never wore any cool haircuts, just let it grow out with some stupid curls. I deeply regret this now.

Since 2014 my temples have been destroyed, giving me a huge forehead. Yes, I was applying Minoxidil all over my head.

Never stopped Finasteride for a longer time and I think it is gonna harm your hair a bit, but not destroy it. I guess you are gonna recover again.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the last few weeks my hair colour has changed! Hair has become darker again, I no longer have hairs who appear blond or greyish. that´s a good sign, showing that DHT is no longer doing damage to my hair. The DHT itch is now also gone completly. Apart from that my hair looks like sh*t, the density is ridiculous and the temples destroyed.....Hat prisoner 4 life!

lifewithouthair

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the last few weeks my hair colour has changed! Hair has become darker again, I no longer have hairs who appear blond or greyish. that´s a good sign, showing that DHT is no longer doing damage to my hair. The DHT itch is now also gone completly. Apart from that my hair looks like sh*t, the density is ridiculous and the temples destroyed.....Hat prisoner 4 life!

Iggypop, Still use dutasteride?, how about an update with your pics and regimen bro. Your hair looks good, and crown looks good too man. Were those recent pics?.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
December:
December Crown Flash.jpg December Crown.jpg

Imo, crown has started to look better, overall health of hair has also improved:
001.JPG 002.JPG

Last edited: