How Long Until A "cure" Or Full Reversal Treatment?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha in 30 years he says :D You have no clue about AI for sure.

Not in biology, but i'm a developper and i know a deal about AI
10 years is just ridiculously optimistic
This topic require a thread on its own, in the meantime, hope in human hard work and experiments is safer

Last edited:

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think about the south korean study and the i fluence of CXX5 or however it's called in hairloss? I visit other sides related to hairloss aside from this one and other communitues are getting super hyped about it

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you think about the south korean study and the i fluence of CXX5 or however it's called in hairloss? I visit other sides related to hairloss aside from this one and other communitues are getting super hyped about it
they are always getting hyped by that sh*t.
I like Alopezie.de and baldtruthtaIk because they are not getting hyped by every Scam around.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes fellas it's very near. I'm gonna see queen Victoria in a bikini before I see myself with hair. SCIENCE MY DI**.

H

Reaction score
I bet against you.
How about putting 500 $ into the pot?
Honestly even if the device does come out I haven't seen anything to convince me it's a game changer. what is it? It's dermarolling + unknown lotion with minoxidil people do that right now trying all sorts of sh*t with wounding and they still come here. I liken it to silly bands it was a rubber band they made into shapes to look cool but was it any more useful then a regular rubber band? Could be wrong and they have this minoxidil plus faerie dust mixture but idk.

Chap1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, at least there is better chances of something coming out in the next 10 years than there has ever been, with technology improvements etc. Lets cheer them on.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't Shesheido working on the full, or at least near-full reversal treatment. "cure", if you want to call it that?

And isn't it supposed to be 2-3 years, rather than 10?

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, at least there is better chances of something coming out in the next 10 years than there has ever been, with technology improvements etc. Lets cheer them on.
That's what they said in 2005, too.

H

Reaction score
I'd say in about 400 more "when is the cure coming out?" threads.