How Long Until A "cure" Or Full Reversal Treatment?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't wait until the selfie generation really start to bald (yea me too lol) that's when the cure will be found, demand will go out the roof.

I hope so, Jonnyyy, but the vast majority of that generation will not have the economic means or size of the Boomers.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Tsuji will be a cure but the price will be so high that the majority of us won't afford it...at least for some years

İt ain't about affordable or not it's just about it's out or not.

İf it's out you can at least f*** it's too expensive I have to wait until I can afford it or wait until the price drops of other companies start copying the method, but in our f*****g yes we could be billionaires and still be bald because nothing is available. The poor guy that couldn't pay back his depts is as bald as a f*****g billionaire that's the problems, so pray THAT something will be available.

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're completely right man, all my hope is in Tsuji (which I know it's not smart to put all your hopes in something) but I'm a 19 year old balding f*** with a baby face, I won't make it bald, that hope is the only thing keeping me alive.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're completely right man, all my hope is in Tsuji (which I know it's not smart to put all your hopes in something) but I'm a 19 year old balding f*** with a baby face, I won't make it bald, that hope is the only thing keeping me alive.

I got a babyface too and if I shave it I just look like back to 16 and a long beard makes me about 35-40, would suggest you try it too.

My hope is to regrow and maintain with Shiseido in 2019 until Tsuji in 2020-2021 arrives, everything else doesn't seem to be ready before Tsuji to me

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, didn't anticipate this post getting so many dislikes. I guess I should have clarified, there will never ever be an AFFORDABLE cure for hair loss. The Big 3 & transplants will remain the most easily accessible cures for the next 100 (possibly more) years.

oh jesus....

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a babyface too and if I shave it I just look like back to 16 and a long beard makes me about 35-40, would suggest you try it too.

My hope is to regrow and maintain with Shiseido in 2019 until Tsuji in 2020-2021 arrives, everything else doesn't seem to be ready before Tsuji to me
I think Follica has to be released before Tsuji, wether it works or not, the hype around Follica would be amazing, the first time bald guys finally have a decent option of having hair or going bald, unless Tsuji took their spotlight with the infinite donor which can do the same thing in a less barbaric way.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Follica has to be released before Tsuji, wether it works or not, the hype around Follica would be amazing, the first time bald guys finally have a decent option of having hair or going bald, unless Tsuji took their spotlight with the infinite donor which can do the same thing in a less barbaric way.
Don't think that Follica will be available before 2019-2020. Results are good prises too, but their progress gets delayed.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think that Follica will be available before 2019-2020. Results are good prises too, but their progress gets delayed.
They had enough f*****g delays. If it's not out before Tsuji it's f*****g ridiculous.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They had enough f*****g delays. If it's not out before Tsuji it's f*****g ridiculous.
You can only say that so confidently because you have not yet experienced the magic of Tsuji delays. Not to be a downer but I'm not that keen on assuming Tsuji for 2020. I mean godspeed and everything but last I checked, everyone and their mother seems to delay.

Last edited:

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can only say that so confidently because you have not yet experienced the magic of Tsuji delays. Not to be a downer but I'm not that men on assuming Tsuji for 2020. I mean godspeed and everything but last I checked, everyone and their mother seems to delay.
So what? You are assuming if they don't shorten the dates, they'll keep delaying til the end of time.
We can repeat the same sh*t again and again in the comments (saying 80% identical comments), but in the end its just your and your mom's opinion. 80% of the posts in this forum including mine are trash, they don't say what has not been said before. There's literally no value in our posts unless something actually happens.
Peace.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
30 years.
rmdis.png

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe in 10 years AI can find the cure?

AI are still in their infancy, don't count too much on it, deep learning is not gonna do that much for biology yet, maybe in 30 years, too soon to predict