How Long Until A "cure" Or Full Reversal Treatment?

Chap1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know people have always been looking for a "cure" to hair loss, but it seems like now people are starting to get some ideas of what they can do to fully reverse, or regrow new hair. Just image a pill or an injection into the scalp that makes your hair start to grow again like when you were a kid. How long do you think it will take until something like that becomes a realistic thing? I know one thing for sure, whoever or whatever company does it will be like the next Bill Gates. I have been seeing some things about how people are finding new possible ways to potentially reverse hair loss. Here is a ling to two videos both made by the same guy who goes in dept about two possible ways to do this, maybe in the future. I know it wont be tomorrow, but on the long run (years), I think it seems realistic. What do you have to say?

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
All of these discoveries are great. Research on the development side of things is always welcomed. But if you're looking for something tangible, and if you look relative to the last tangible option that became available (minoxidil or finasteride), it's dismal as sh*t, you'll be bald by the time something comes out.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the science community and researchers must have like this huge junk drawer. And every time a new discovery is made it seems like it's just thrown in this drawer. And the scientists just say to themselves "huh this was interesting it might come in handy later but I don't know what to do with it now, I'll just keep it in here"

And that's where all of our hair loss cures and end up

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the science community and researchers must have like this huge junk drawer. And every time a new discovery is made it seems like it's just thrown in this drawer. And the scientists just say to themselves "huh this was interesting it might come in handy later but I don't know what to do with it now, I'll just keep it in here"

After all these years, this is what i imagine curing hair loss be like

1hmc0v.jpg

DLahfW9V4AAxD6F.jpg

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

its not even their fault, they do their job and discover a piece of mechanism, but its not good enough for the retarded media so they have to throw "BALDING CURE! BREAKTHROUGH!" in the title.

and then they proceed with regurgitating the same old statistics about people suffering from hairloss and barely mention the research they are reporting about.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its not even their fault, they do their job and discover a piece of mechanism, but its not good enough for the retarded media so they have to throw "BALDING CURE! BREAKTHROUGH!" in the title.

and then they proceed with regurgitating the same old statistics about people suffering from hairloss and barely mention the research they are reporting about.
Oh and you forgot the mandatory article title "Hair Raising Discovery Made" or "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow"

Last edited:

Hubris

Reaction score
One day the cure will come out and people will come back to these forums and say 'Damn I feel sorry for those guys who were losing hair back in 2017 and before that... little did they know they would be waiting 'til 2040 for the cure. Oh well, glad it wasn't me.' :)

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One day the cure will come out and people will come back to these forums and say 'Damn I feel sorry for those guys who were losing hair back in 2017 and before that... little did they know they would be waiting 'til 2040 for the cure. Oh well, glad it wasn't me.' :)
i already feel that way reading 5-10 year old posts. "new treatment will come out in 5 years for sure!"

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you have enough money to fund and find the cure in one year -

View attachment 70972

Jeff Bezos’s Net Worth Just Broke $100 Billion

And you don't give a flying f*** if you're bald.
Well either way he's still pretty good looking, I'm sure if he had hair though he'd be on all sorts of magazines that prey on celebrities looks "hottest billionaire".

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two words: never ever
Well, didn't anticipate this post getting so many dislikes. I guess I should have clarified, there will never ever be an AFFORDABLE cure for hair loss. The Big 3 & transplants will remain the most easily accessible cures for the next 100 (possibly more) years.