How Do You Style A Norwood2? 7wordrule

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Study hacks, your hair is great, so don’t stress about it so much. Get on approved treatments and you’ll probably keep what you have for many years. Great advice from stachu about hair cuts. In time finasteride will stop working you’ll look back at pictures of yourself now and wish you’d just enjoyed that Norwood 2! Dr House your comments are irresponsible, there is no way this guy needs surgery yet. No one would even suspect that he is losing his hair. It’s just about getting a good hair cut at the moment but comments like yours are just going to make him FEEL like there is something that needs rectifying when there clearly isn’t
I never said he needs surgery RIGHT NOW. He was concerned about how big his forehead and asking about a forehead reduction. Jumping to the wrong conclusion because you misinterpreted what I was telling him is just totally irresponsible. Don't make accusations when you clearly have no idea about another thread he made. And finasteride never "stops working". That is very irresponsible of you to say. Finasteride does not cure male pattern baldness but it can slow it down. It will continue to block DHT as long a you use it but obviously there are other factors that can also cause hair loss which might convince you that its because finasteride stopped working.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said he needs surgery RIGHT NOW. He was concerned about how big his forehead and asking about a forehead reduction. Jumping to the wrong conclusion because you misinterpreted what I was telling him is just totally irresponsible. Don't make accusations when you clearly have no idea about another thread he made. And finasteride never "stops working". That is very irresponsible of you to say. Finasteride does not cure male pattern baldness but it can slow it down. It will continue to block DHT as long a you use it but obviously there are other factors that can also cause hair loss which might convince you that its because finasteride stopped working.
Unfortunately not many hair surgeons perform the forehead reduction surgery. Most of them just perform hair transplants

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride absolutely does stop working- in that eventually it isn’t enough to stop balding. I’m sure that internally it’s still blocking 70% of the body’s DHT but in time this isn’t enough. Of course, no one should stop taking it when this happens. However, people starting out probably believe that hair loss will be stabilised indefinitely by finasteride. This is not true

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride absolutely does stop working- in that eventually it isn’t enough to stop balding. I’m sure that internally it’s still blocking 70% of the body’s DHT but in time this isn’t enough. Of course, no one should stop taking it when this happens. However, people starting out probably believe that hair loss will be stabilised indefinitely by finasteride. This is not true

So many delusional fucks giving unhelpful information. His hairs not even that bad. Norwood 1.5 at most.... I do see Norwood 2 thinning.. Atleast your not 22 and a norewood 3 like me

Attachments

• 20200324_121435.jpg
    20200324_121435.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 370