How do you guys not feel sh*t when your friends talk about women?

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. There are many many cases in the real world of very attractive women that choose 1-5s as compatible partners. See this biggest misconception by a lot of men is that women are visual when it comes to men. Thats debatable, random surveys agree that women will overlook look physical appearance for confidence, humor and empathy traits.

Be yourself and embrace yourself. Its all how you carry yourself. Either your alpha or beta. Get what you want. FYI, they wont seek you out. Men are the initiators!
In the real world I don't see many 8s or 9s with 4s or 5s unless of course they are rich or a musician.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So maybe your standards are too high? If you are a ugly guy then you can't go after a 8 if you are a 4. You have to be realistic on what you can get.
I dont have high standards my friends said my ex was ugly
I can not get erection to overweight ugly women ive tried before

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minimum wage is still having a job, that unemployed guy you know probably pulls a trashy tramp every so often who isn't even worth pursuing

No woman with self respect will waste her time with an unemployed government bludger
Just like the women who wanted to f*** the criminal jeremy meeks or women who wanted to f*** chads who had in their bio they were unemployed criminals
Agree..

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems to me we are dealing with a fella with near zero confidence. Theres the problem right there. Fix it.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice physique
I'd say mine is better
i try everyday but no luck coz im an ugly guy
i spend hours at the gym, working out, eating healthy
whilst my friend who never sets foot in the gym bangs a new girl each week
If that is true then you shouldn't have any problem, I've seen butt ugly dudes that always have relations with girls whether serious or casual- all they do gym, wash regularly and try and be as normal as possible.
So I don't know how it is impossible for you to find one nice girl that isnt for the streets an have a lasting form of serious relationship.

Have you considered that maybe the problem is you instead of hundreds of threads asking the same thing over an over bruh????

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that is true then you shouldn't have any problem, I've seen butt ugly dudes that always have relations with girls whether serious or casual- all they do gym, wash regularly and try and be as normal as possible.
So I don't know how it is impossible for you to find one nice girl that isnt for the streets an have a lasting form of serious relationship.

Have you considered that maybe the problem is you instead of hundreds of threads asking the same thing over an over bruh????
I swipe on dating apps all the time and get nothing and no interest in women in person despite working out daily

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I swipe on dating apps all the time and get nothing and no interest in women in person despite working out daily
I don't blame them if they read all your posting on here.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He gets pissed when you tell him the obvious or give friendly advice. You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make them drink.
Basically, if he doesn't agree, your post gets a dislike. He only wants to hear posts that align with his own narrative of how to be miserable for the rest of your life. Misery always love company. He said he was here to cope and vent so I guess at least he has some purpose so at least we know his reason for him being here. I guess he has a few followers enough to keep his threads going for hours until he creates another saying the same thing.

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically, if he doesn't agree, your post gets a dislike. He only wants to hear posts that align with his own narrative of how to be miserable for the rest of your life. Misery always love company. He said he was here to cope and vent so I guess at least he has some purpose so at least we know his reason for him being here. I guess he has a few followers enough to keep his threads going for hours until he creates another saying the same thing.
Not true
Often the "advice" i receive isnt really practical or doesnt make sense
For example advice to hang out with better people
Or advice to "work on yourself" (been doing this for years already)