How do you guys not feel sh*t when your friends talk about women?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I did understand it
'If you don't like yourself, how do you expect anyone else to either. And if your friends talk about women then listen so maybe you can learn something about what you are doing wrong. Be open to new perspectives and new approaches instead of listening to miserable unsuccessful people. Associate yourself with people who exceed in all aspects of life so you can learn to do the same.'

In my opinion
- It doesn't matter if you like yourself or not, women are attracted to men who are good looking (i got women when i was depresed and hated myself but looked better)
- Associating yourself with people who exceed in all aspects of life , yes this is a good thing, but often you'll find that genetics/luck/family play a large part in their success so their teachings may not be relevant to you

lastly not sure how this addresses the need for sexual and intimae relationships.
I keep asking you this and you still can't answer. Do you believe someone on here has all the answers for you?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Life doesn't revolve around women so no. Once you start being brainwashed by society into thinking you should be, that's when you get fucked. Focus on yourself and being the best version of yourself you can be. You will attract who is meant to be in your life, and if it's not a chick then so be it.

Once you start making women feel like you need them more than they need you, or that their something incredibly valuable, you lose your power most of the time. Also, girls don't usually go for the guy who over-compliments them.
thats the thing... the nicer you are and the more you spend, the lass you get... was always like that...
still you see dudes being overly polite, complimenting, spending time and cash...

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep asking you this and you still can't answer. Do you believe someone on here has all the answers for you?
the truth is that some guys are just pretty much too ugly to date under normal circumstances and then you better have the money to make up for it. and if you dont? well "you“ (not adressing you) wouldnt be the first guy in history who lives and dies with any meaningful relationship leave alone family and children.

@Feelsbadman there is a high chance you wont have any form of intimacy anymore without being money involved (hooker, trophy wife, imported greencard wife)

just move on, it is whar it is. not even something special, youre just another subhumans amongst millions

INT

Reaction score
the truth is that some guys are just pretty much too ugly to date under normal circumstances and then you better have the money to make up for it. and if you dont? well "you“ (not adressing you) wouldnt be the first guy in history who lives and dies with any meaningful relationship leave alone family and children.

@Feelsbadman there is a high chance you wont have any form of intimacy anymore without being money involved (hooker, trophy wife, imported greencard wife)

just move on, it is whar it is. not even something special, youre just another subhumans amongst millions

Crab mentality much?

Pacho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crab mentality much?
@Feelsbadman says himself its over for him, he should be the best one to judge, shouldnt he

i also told him to look into money, find a traditional wife maybe outside his country. definitely way better advice to to keep trying tinder and stay "confident“, because this clearly doesnt work for him

INT

Reaction score
@Feelsbadman says himself its over for him, he should be the best one to judge, shouldnt he

i also told him to look into money, find a traditional wife maybe outside his country. definitely way better advice to to keep trying tinder and stay "confident“, because this clearly doesnt work for him

Look at his posts... You honestly think he is the best person to judge his own situation?

Yeah he should stop using tinder for sure, develop some substance as a human being and focus on other aspects of his life and only then he might find someone that is not as superficial as he is himself.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yea thanks for the helpful advice sometimes i feel bad about it other times i think what helps is just practising gratitude.

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your over their feeling like a victim seeing your friends win with women.
You know what I feel like when my friends are scoring with women?
NOTHING cause I'm too busy focusing on myself and getting jacked at gym on my grind to care

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your over their feeling like a victim seeing your friends win with women.
You know what I feel like when my friends are scoring with women?
NOTHING cause I'm too busy focusing on myself and getting jacked at gym on my grind to care
Don't you feel like sh*t u spend hours at the gym and on ur grind whilst ur chad friends with no job fucks grls and has gf/love ?
lmao

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you feel like sh*t u spend hours at the gym and on ur grind whilst ur chad friends with no job fucks grls and has gf/love ?
lmao

Yea I feel like sh*t - for you lmao
labeling guys as chad is the cope for you so that you dont have to try.
So im balding, im still slaying bruh i dont care if there are guys who are getting it easy- I am finding life much more exciting and enjoyable now that i have to work for it then when i was younger an was better looking. SO continue your Copesmaxx whatever
IMG_20210823_212835.jpg

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao no Chad who is unemployed is scoring chicks, in fact I doubt unemployed Chads even exist. You need to take care of yourself & have some vanity to be Chad
??
Are you serious
leave the house
I know guys who are unemployed/working min wage jobs/ no career
but 6 ft 4, looks like brad pitt and always has had a gf/girls
women don't care if you'rre very good looking
you guysa re delusional

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So im balding, im still slaying bruh i dont care if there are guys who are getting it easy- I am finding life much more exciting and enjoyable now that i have to work for it then when i was younger an was better looking. SO continue your Copesmaxx hatever
View attachment 169713
Nice physique
I'd say mine is better
i try everyday but no luck coz im an ugly guy
i spend hours at the gym, working out, eating healthy
whilst my friend who never sets foot in the gym bangs a new girl each week

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So im balding, im still slaying bruh i dont care if there are guys who are getting it easy- I am finding life much more exciting and enjoyable now that i have to work for it then when i was younger an was better looking. SO continue your Copesmaxx whatever
View attachment 169713
2ish % body fat. Hard work pays off. And well F’n said bro.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice physique
I'd say mine is better
i try everyday but no luck coz im an ugly guy
i spend hours at the gym, working out, eating healthy
whilst my friend who never sets foot in the gym bangs a new girl each week
So maybe your standards are too high? If you are a ugly guy then you can't go after a 8 if you are a 4. You have to be realistic on what you can get.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So maybe your standards are too high? If you are a ugly guy then you can't go after a 8 if you are a 4. You have to be realistic on what you can get.
I respectfully disagree. There are many many cases in the real world of very attractive women that choose 1-5s as compatible partners. See this biggest misconception by a lot of men is that women are visual when it comes to men. Thats debatable, random surveys agree that women will overlook look physical appearance for confidence, humor and empathy traits.

Be yourself and embrace yourself. Its all how you carry yourself. Either your alpha or beta. Get what you want. FYI, they wont seek you out. Men are the initiators!

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
??
Are you serious
leave the house
I know guys who are unemployed/working min wage jobs/ no career
but 6 ft 4, looks like brad pitt and always has had a gf/girls
women don't care if you'rre very good looking
you guysa re delusional
Minimum wage is still having a job, that unemployed guy you know probably pulls a trashy tramp every so often who isn't even worth pursuing

No woman with self respect will waste her time with an unemployed government bludger

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minimum wage is still having a job, that unemployed guy you know probably pulls a trashy tramp every so often who isn't even worth pursuing

No woman with self respect will waste her time with an unemployed government bludger
Women are selective for very simple and biological reasons. Provide and protect. Initiators vs passive. 9-10 times they will bite at initiators. Science