How do you guys not feel sh*t when your friends talk about women?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
when your mates talk about how they just fuked some hto girl
or they have al these dates
and sh*t and you just act happy for them coz u are but at the same time makes u feel sh*t that its so easy for them

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I seem to be cutting down on friends. It's exactly for reasons like this. Now, my friends are moving on and I am still stuck in life because of baldness. So we are becoming more different. I don't know the answer to this question because I had an episode where I heard about somebody getting married (stranger not a friend) and ended up almost doing irresponsible things afterwards.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I seem to be cutting down on friends. It's exactly for reasons like this. Now, my friends are moving on and I am still stuck in life because of baldness. So we are becoming more different. I don't know the answer to this question because I had an episode where I heard about somebody getting married (stranger not a friend) and ended up almost doing irresponsible things afterwards.
what kind of irresponsible things?

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and sh*t and you just act happy for them coz u are but at the same time makes u feel sh*t that its so easy for them
Life doesn't revolve around women so no. Once you start being brainwashed by society into thinking you should be, that's when you get fucked. Focus on yourself and being the best version of yourself you can be. You will attract who is meant to be in your life, and if it's not a chick then so be it.

Once you start making women feel like you need them more than they need you, or that their something incredibly valuable, you lose your power most of the time. Also, girls don't usually go for the guy who over-compliments them.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Life doesn't revolve around women so no. Once you start being brainwashed by society into thinking you should be, that's when you get fucked. Focus on yourself and being the best version of yourself you can be. You will attract who is meant to be in your life, and if it's not a chick then so be it.

Once you start making women feel like you need them more than they need you, or that their something incredibly valuable, you lose your power most of the time. Also, girls don't usually go for the guy who over-compliments them.
Im sick of this dumb advice
Ive been focussing on myself for years and been laid once in 2 years nearly without paying for it

And before you say i havent
Been fixing my issues
Promoted at work
Exercising
Playing sport
Etc

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sick of this dumb advice
Ive been focussing on myself for years and been laid once in 2 years nearly without paying for it

And before you say i havent
Been fixing my issues
Promoted at work
Exercising
Playing sport
Etc
It's not dumb advice. It's far better to have confidence and a respect for oneself than to be a simp that groves over women and begs for their attention. Those guys get friendzoned and laughed at and used.

Rather keep your self respect intact and not get laid as much than lower yourself.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't try to actively approach women, it just means done be a beta guy and a simp about it.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Liars theives drunkards and fornicators will never inherit the kingdom of God.
- Jesus christ

blessed is he who lost his hair and has a harder time getting laid

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

was having this discussion last night with one, he was saying things like how if he had the money he would go on 3-4 dates a week

I then asked him how many matches he gets a week, he said it’s in double digits

I just sighed at that point

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Very well said. Pay attention to the people you attract in your life. You are going to find out you have more in common than you think. You have to learn to be engaging so try to learn about all aspects of life to be interesting. If you don't like yourself, how do you expect anyone else to either. And if your friends talk about women then listen so maybe you can learn something about what you are doing wrong. Be open to new perspectives and new approaches instead of listening to miserable unsuccessful people. Associate yourself with people who exceed in all aspects of life so you can learn to do the same.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its all how you carry yourself. As stated above, be yourself and be confident.

i agree thank you my man
uOESBh2.png

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very well said. Pay attention to the people you attract in your life. You are going to find out you have more in common than you think. You have to learn to be engaging so try to learn about all aspects of life to be interesting. If you don't like yourself, how do you expect anyone else to either. And if your friends talk about women then listen so maybe you can learn something about what you are doing wrong. Be open to new perspectives and new approaches instead of listening to miserable unsuccessful people. Associate yourself with people who exceed in all aspects of life so you can learn to do the same.

So if a 5 ft 4, ugly deformed NW7 man follows these steps he will be getting women like no tomorrow?
want to make a bet on that?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys i have found the secret to relationships and sex
even if you're ugly aand bald you just gotta carry yourself and hang out with good people
you''ll have models on your penis in no time
that simple

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
So if a 5 ft 4, ugly deformed NW7 man follows these steps he will be getting women like no tomorrow?
want to make a bet on that?
Are we talking about you now? So far no one has any proof you are what you say you are. No surprise you didn't understand the post.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we talking about you now? So far no one has any proof you are what you say you are. No surprise you didn't understand the post.
I did understand it
'If you don't like yourself, how do you expect anyone else to either. And if your friends talk about women then listen so maybe you can learn something about what you are doing wrong. Be open to new perspectives and new approaches instead of listening to miserable unsuccessful people. Associate yourself with people who exceed in all aspects of life so you can learn to do the same.'

In my opinion
- It doesn't matter if you like yourself or not, women are attracted to men who are good looking (i got women when i was depresed and hated myself but looked better)
- Associating yourself with people who exceed in all aspects of life , yes this is a good thing, but often you'll find that genetics/luck/family play a large part in their success so their teachings may not be relevant to you

lastly not sure how this addresses the need for sexual and intimae relationships.