How Do You Guys Cope With This Condition?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, that book was called Mystery Method:p. Haha those were the days. I am turning 30 by the end of this year and even though I currently live in the big city where it is ok to 'hunt' for guys and people still go out here till a relatively old age, I miss the college days because of how carefree and blissfully ignorant you could be at that time.

Oh I am not denying that women are more attracted to good looking men that defends her needs, is understanding, desired by others, supportive, and not afraid to show emotions in relevant circumstances. The proof is in the pudding. My aversion against the word is how it gets used by a lot of men who think that in order to be alpha you have to:

- Treat women like sh*t
- Play mind games with women
- Be right-winged
- Not show compassion, empathy to others because those are beta traits
- Always be aggressive
- Be on a keto diet
- Listen to Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson
etc.

Of course, some are taken out of context but you get my point. For many people, the opposite of an Alpha is a 'nice guy' and by introducing this alpha-beta dichotomy, young ('red-pilled') men get the impressions that you cannot be a nice person while 'being Alpha' at the same time,. This is very toxic. Luckily, most men will grow out of this when they get older.
None of that matters. You don't need to be a badboy or some alpha aggressive douche. Just be good looking and behave normally, that's the formula for success.

INT

Reaction score
None of that matters. You don't need to be a badboy or some alpha aggressive douche. Just be good looking and behave normally, that's the formula for success.

A lot of men think it does unfortunately.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what the incels say though lol.
Because it's simple logic. If she is attracted to you everything you have to do is to not behave autistically (saying inappropriate things, being overly shy and passive, only super short answers, etc).

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, incels do take this to the extreme though and say you have no chance if you're not good looking even with normal or uglier girls since the standards of young contemporary women are off the charts.
Yeah, I am well informed about incels' world view. They have some good points but they tend to exaggerate very badly sometimes and they often resort to Tinder as main argument. The problem with Tinder is that majority of its userbase is men, only a small part of the population uses it and those women on Tinder only look for a quick f***. On a side note, never tell anyone about your views if you agree with incels even if they don't know anything about incels. They will quickly think you are a mysogynist shut in basement dweller. I was literally called 'too conservative' the other day. Ah yes, and don't you dare complain about hair loss, it's not really a problem because women apparently overlook such 'details'.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience being an a**h** with a soft spot goes pretty well with women. For some the soft spot seems to be optional. Confidence never hurts it just hast to be sincere.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Make sure you target very attractive women with low self esteem. Not common today but they do exist. After, all we have a forum full of good looking guys with BDD and low self esteem.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Nah dude. Stay away from women with low self-esteem if you're smart. They are the ones that like to monkey branch because they think you're going to leave them for someone better.
That is a given. In most instances that will happen anyway now a days. Long term relationships are becoming harder to find. At least you can be around someone who you can be yourself. Most guys on here need experience and want a beautiful girlfriend just to boost their self esteem. Misery loves company. Sometimes being on the same wavelength with someone can actually benefit both parties involved. It might end in a train wreck eventually but at least you had some experience under your belt( pun intended).

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he thought about it for a few days and moved on, took it on the chin. He's 31 and has had his share of success which helps put it into perspective. A younger guy or someone insecure, may have been hurt more. While I wasn't there, from what he told me I think I know why. It's not always about you but them too. The girl had broken up with her bf recently and was sleeping around on Tinder with literally any semi decent guy that showed some interest and spark in convo. She was an easy pick up but it was a way for her to cope about her problems. Fast forward to my friend, she chose him without really being into him or herself being into the moment, then probably thought this isn't worth it when he was naked and hadn't established much chemistry. Nothing to do with his body, standard skinny fat which she would have known before. Though I think he has a small package from some drunken talk we've had (not sure exactly how much), but I can't see this mattering unless it was a micropenis.

Tinder is a lot of fun. I would be on it if single.

So hes skinnyfat with a small dick and can get girls on tinder than arnt landwhales?

Mind is blown.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he thought about it for a few days and moved on, took it on the chin. He's 31 and has had his share of success which helps put it into perspective. A younger guy or someone insecure, may have been hurt more. While I wasn't there, from what he told me I think I know why. It's not always about you but them too. The girl had broken up with her bf recently and was sleeping around on Tinder with literally any semi decent guy that showed some interest and spark in convo. She was an easy pick up but it was a way for her to cope about her problems. Fast forward to my friend, she chose him without really being into him or herself being into the moment, then probably thought this isn't worth it when he was naked and hadn't established much chemistry. Nothing to do with his body, standard skinny fat which she would have known before. Though I think he has a small package from some drunken talk we've had (not sure exactly how much), but I can't see this mattering unless it was a micropenis.

Tinder is a lot of fun. I would be on it if single.

fun to who tho lmao. not to most of us.